D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading (HEPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEPS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HEPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.04% of US stocks.
- HEPS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- HEPS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.51% of US stocks).
HEPS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.45, D-MARKET ELECTRONIC SERVICES & TRADING is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.03% of US stocks.
- HEPS's went public 1.72 years ago, making it older than only 4.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HEPS comes in at 424.58% -- higher than that of 99.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to D-MARKET ELECTRONIC SERVICES & TRADING, a group of peers worth examining would be CZR, FRHC, VNTR, KLDI, and GOL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HEPS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001850235.
HEPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$2.81|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||584,438|
|50-day MA||$0.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||264.09M|
D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading (HEPS) Company Bio
D-MARKET Elektronik Hizmetler ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi operates an e-commerce platform. Its platform comprise Hepsiburada to shop a range of products online; HepsiExpress to order groceries and essentials; HepsiGlobal to discover and purchase products from international merchants online; HepsiPay to use various online payment options; and HepsiFly to purchase airline tickets online. The company was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEPS Latest Social Stream
View Full HEPS Social Stream
Latest HEPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about D-MARKET ELECTRONIC SERVICES & TRADING that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEPS as an investment opportunity.
Hepsiburada to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results on March 22, 2023
ISTANBUL, Türkiye, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading (d/b/a "Hepsiburada”) (NASDAQ: HEPS), a leading Turkish e-commerce platform, will report its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ending December 31, 2022 before the U.S. market opens on Wednesday, March 22, 2023. Conference Call and Webcast DetailsThe Company’s management will host an analyst and investor conference call and live webcast to discuss its financial results at 16
Down -26.01% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading Unsponsored ADR (HEPS) Looks Ripe for a Turnaround
D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading Unsponsored ADR (HEPS) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Hepsiburada’s Initial Assessment of the Recent Earthquake in Türkiye
ISTANBUL, Türkiye, Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading (d/b/a “Hepsiburada”) (NASDAQ: HEPS), a leading Turkish e-commerce platform (referred to herein as “Hepsiburada” or the “Company”), announced today its initial assessment of the impact of the earthquake on February 6, 2023 in the Republic of Türkiye, on its business and operations. Hepsiburada would like to express its deepest condolences to the victims of the earthquake affecting ten cities located in th
Hepsiburada Launches a Donation Campaign for International Community following the Earthquake in Türkiye
D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading (d/b/a "Hepsiburada") (NASDAQ: HEPS), a leading Turkish e-commerce platform, launches a donation campaign page to enable the international community to provide relief to the regions impacted by the 7.8 magnitude earthquake that struck ten cities in the southeast Türkiye on February 6, 2023.
Here Is Why Bargain Hunters Would Love Fast-paced Mover D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading Unsponsored ADR (HEPS)
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, D-MARKET Electronic Services & Trading Unsponsored ADR (HEPS) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
HEPS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...