HEXO Corp. (HEXO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEXO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HEXO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- HEXO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HEXO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HEXO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 244.21%, HEXO Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.73% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HEXO has reported earnings growth of 538.69%, putting it ahead of 96.01% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of HEXO Corp's share price is greater than that of 96.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HEXO Corp are SINT, TYHT, HLG, NHC, and CVV.
- Visit HEXO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hexocorp.com.
HEXO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEXO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.98||52-week high||$11.04|
|Prev. close||$4.04||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$4.07||Avg. volume||5,207,781|
|50-day MA||$5.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.52||Market Cap||606.52M|
HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Company Bio
HEXO Corp. engages in the manufacture, production, and distribution of medicinal marijuana. It offers products through the Time of Day, H2, Decarb, and Exlixir No. 1 brands. The company was founded by Sébastien St. Louis and Adam Miron on August 13, 2013 and is headquartered in Gatineau, Canada.
HEXO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEXO Latest Social Stream
View Full HEXO Social Stream
Latest HEXO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEXO Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEXO as an investment opportunity.
Marijuana penny stocks that can deliver multi-fold returns.
These marijuana stocks are set for incredible gains in post-legalization America.
Dymapak, Global Leader in Packaging Solutions, Partners with Plastic Bank®; Calls on Partners to Join Forces in Sustainability Efforts
Dymapak, the leading global manufacturer of innovative child-resistant packaging solutions designed for a variety of applications and industries, has launched a new initiative and partnership with the social enterprise Plastic Bank®.
Tilray, other Canadian operators underperform amid uncertainty over federal legalization of cannabis
adamkaz/iStock via Getty Images The bill introduced by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer to legalize marijuana on the federal level did not have enough votes to pass, the Senator said this week. With the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act facing an uphill battle to become law, the shares of multi-state operators...
OTTAWA, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HEXO Corp (“HEXO” or the “Company”) (TSX: HEXO; NYSE: HEXO) is pleased to announce, that in connection with its previously announced acquisition of the entities operating the business of Redecan, it has now obtained and will be shortly filing the recently completed audited consolidated financial statements of Redecan for the financial year ended December 31, 2020 (“FY20”) and the unaudited interim financial statements for the first quarter ended March 31
HEXO Price Returns