HEXO Corp. (HEXO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEXO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HEXO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.14% of US stocks.
- HEXO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- HEXO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.24% of US stocks).
HEXO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 373.8%, HEXO Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.81% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HEXO Corp's share price is greater than that of 99.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- HEXO Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -312.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEXO Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AGO, NWE, PNM, EXTN, and TRMD.
- HEXO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEXO Corp's official web site, go to www.hexocorp.com.
HEXO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEXO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.51||52-week high||$11.04|
|Prev. close||$0.53||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$0.52||Avg. volume||5,725,110|
|50-day MA||$0.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.30||Market Cap||181.97M|
HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Company Bio
HEXO Corp. engages in the manufacture, production, and distribution of medicinal marijuana. It offers products through the Time of Day, H2, Decarb, and Exlixir No. 1 brands. The company was founded by Sébastien St. Louis and Adam Miron on August 13, 2013 and is headquartered in Gatineau, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEXO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEXO Latest Social Stream
View Full HEXO Social Stream
Latest HEXO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEXO Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEXO as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Elwood & Goetz Wealth Advisory Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total International Stock, iShares Global Consumer Staples ETF, Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, iShares ESG Aware U.S.
It's the final day of trading this week and we're starting it off with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Cannabis Movers & Shakers: One World Products, Leafly, TerrAscend, Rapid Dose Therapeutics, HEXO, Harborside
One World Products Announces Minyon Moore As Chairperson Advisory Board One World Products (OTC: OWPC )
This news release constitutes a “designated news release” for the purposes of the Company’s prospectus supplement dated May 11, 2021 to its short form base shelf prospectus dated May 7, 2021 and amended and restated on May 25, 2021. GATINEAU, Quebec, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HEXO Corp ("HEXO", or the "Company") (TSX: HEXO; NASDAQ: HEXO), today announced the appointment of William Todd Montour to the Company's Board of Directors following the resignation of Jason Ewart, effective immedia
MKM Partners analyst William Kirk maintained a Hold rating on HEXO (HEXO – Research Report) today and set a price target of C$1.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $0.71. According to TipRanks.com, Kirk is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -3.4% and a 41.8% success rate. Kirk covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Bj's Wholesale Club Holdings, Grocery Outlet Holding, and Constellation Brands. HEXO has an analyst consensus of Moderate Sell, with a price target consensus of $1.01.
HEXO Price Returns