HEXO Corp. (HEXO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEXO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HEXO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.14% of US stocks.
- HEXO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 94 days.
- HEXO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.31% of US stocks).
HEXO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.26%, HEXO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.56% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HEXO CORP's share price is greater than that of 98.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- HEXO CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 134.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HEXO CORP are DMLP, WFG, TEO, MGLD, and USNA.
- HEXO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEXO CORP's official web site, go to www.hexocorp.com.
HEXO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HEXO, see our HEXO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.83||Average Broker Recommendation||2.12 (Hold)|
HEXO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEXO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$9.58|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||1,123,786|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.24||Market Cap||57.70M|
HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Company Bio
HEXO Corp. engages in the manufacture, production, and distribution of medicinal marijuana. It offers products through the Time of Day, H2, Decarb, and Exlixir No. 1 brands. The company was founded by Sébastien St. Louis and Adam Miron on August 13, 2013 and is headquartered in Gatineau, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEXO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEXO Latest Social Stream
View Full HEXO Social Stream
Latest HEXO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEXO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEXO as an investment opportunity.
HEXO Ranks on The Globe and Mail’s Fourth-Annual Women Lead Here Benchmark of Executive Gender Diversity
GATINEAU, Québec, March 24, 2023--HEXO Corp. (TSX: HEXO; NASDAQ: HEXO) ("HEXO" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce it has been included on The Globe and Mail’s 2023 Report on Business magazine’s Women Lead Here list. This annual editorial benchmark identifies top-notch Canadian businesses with the highest executive gender diversity.
HEXO Corp. (NASDAQ:HEXO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
HEXO Corp. (NASDAQ:HEXO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript March 17, 2023 Operator: Good morning. I would like to welcome everyone to HEXO Corp’s Second Quarter 2023 Conference Call. Joining us today is Charlie Bowman, President and Chief Executive Officer of HEXO Corp; and Julius Ivancsits, Chief Financial Officer of HEXO. As a reminder, this conference […]
HEXO Reports Q2’23 Financial Results
GATINEAU, Québec, March 16, 2023--HEXO Corp. (TSX: HEXO; NASDAQ: HEXO) ("HEXO" or the "Company"), a leading producer of high-quality cannabis products, today reported its financial results for the second quarter of the 2023 fiscal year ("Q2’23"). All currency amounts are stated in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.
HEXO to Host Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
GATINEAU, Québec, March 14, 2023--HEXO Corp. (TSX: HEXO; NASDAQ: HEXO) ("HEXO" or the "Company"), a leading producer of high-quality cannabis products, announced today that it will hold an audio only conference call on March 17, 2023, at 10 a.m. EDT, to review its financial results for the second fiscal quarter, ended January 31, 2023. The results will be released after market close on Thursday, March 16, 2023.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time to start the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on Thursday morning!
HEXO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...