Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (HFBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HFBL Stock Summary
- HFBL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 208.25%, HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA's debt growth rate surpasses 93.11% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA's share price is greater than that of just 10.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA, a group of peers worth examining would be UBCP, CASS, AX, CFB, and BMRC.
- Visit HFBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hfbla.com.
HFBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HFBL's price/earnings ratio is 8.77% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- HFBL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.7 over the prior 190 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HFBL.
HFBL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.42%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 279.67%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1459.36%.
The table below shows HFBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HFBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.76||52-week high||$23.55|
|Prev. close||$17.11||52-week low||$16.49|
|Day high||$17.76||Avg. volume||992|
|50-day MA||$18.03||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$19.56||Market Cap||55.20M|
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (HFBL) Company Bio
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana operates as the holding company for Home Federal Bank, a federally chartered savings bank that provides financial services to individuals, corporate entities, and other organizations in the Shreveport-Bossier City metropolitan area. It accepts various deposits, such as passbook savings, certificates of deposit, and demand deposit accounts. The company also provides one-to-four family residential real estate loans; commercial-real estate secured loans; multi-family residential loans; commercial business loans; land loans; construction loans; home equity and second mortgage loans; equity lines of credit; and consumer non-real estate loans, including loans secured by deposit accounts, automobile loans, overdrafts, and other unsecured loans. It operates through its main office and seven full-service branch offices located in Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HFBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFBL Latest Social Stream
View Full HFBL Social Stream
Latest HFBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFBL as an investment opportunity.
Why We Think Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana's (NASDAQ:HFBL) CEO Compensation Is Not Excessive At All
Performance at Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana ( NASDAQ:HFBL ) has been reasonably good and CEO Jim Barlow has...
Home Federal Bancorp of Louisiana ( NASDAQ:HFBL ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.43m...
HOME FEDERAL BANCORP, INC. OF LOUISIANA REPORTS RESULTS OF OPERATIONS FOR THE THREE MONTHS ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Shreveport, Louisiana, Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: HFBL), the holding company of Home Federal Bank, reported net income for the three months ended September 30, 2022 of $1.7 million compared to net income of $1.4 million reported for the three months ended September 30, 2021. The Company’s basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.55 and $0.52, respectively, for the three months ended September 30, 2022 compared to basic a
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (NASDAQ:HFBL) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.54%Payable Nov.
SHREVEPORT, La., Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HFBL), the holding company for Home Federal Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors at their meeting on October 19, 2022, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on November 14, 2022, to the shareholders of record at the close of business on October 31, 2022. Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana is th
HFBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HFBLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Home Federal Bancorp Inc of Louisiana's stock as an investment opportunity:
Home Federal Bancorp Inc of Louisiana (HFBL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Home Federal Bancorp Inc of Louisiana (HFBL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Home Federal Bancorp Inc of Louisiana (HFBL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch