Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (HFBL): Price and Financial Metrics
HFBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.12||52-week high||$22.21|
|Prev. close||$13.40||52-week low||$12.91|
|Day high||$14.12||Avg. volume||2,821|
|50-day MA||$16.62||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$18.66||Market Cap||44.07M|
HFBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFBL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 714.1, HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.28 for HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA; that's greater than it is for 93.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 550.49%, HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA's debt growth rate surpasses 97.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HFBL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPBK, WNEB, FDBC, SFST, and OFED.
- HFBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA's official web site, go to www.hfbla.com.
HFBL Valuation Summary
- HFBL's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 4.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 194 months, HFBL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 37.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HFBL.
HFBL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 279.67%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 7.23%.
The table below shows HFBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (HFBL) Company Bio
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana operates as the holding company for Home Federal Bank, a federally chartered savings bank that provides financial services to individuals, corporate entities, and other organizations in the Shreveport-Bossier City metropolitan area. It accepts various deposits, such as passbook savings, certificates of deposit, and demand deposit accounts. The company also provides one-to-four family residential real estate loans; commercial-real estate secured loans; multi-family residential loans; commercial business loans; land loans; construction loans; home equity and second mortgage loans; equity lines of credit; and consumer non-real estate loans, including loans secured by deposit accounts, automobile loans, overdrafts, and other unsecured loans. It operates through its main office and seven full-service branch offices located in Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Shreveport, Louisiana.
HFBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFBL Latest Social Stream
View Full HFBL Social Stream
Latest HFBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME FEDERAL BANCORP INC OF LOUISIANA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFBL as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why We Think Home Federal Bancorp of Louisiana (NASDAQ:HFBL) Is Well Worth Watching
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
HOME FEDERAL BANCORP, INC. OF LOUISIANA REPORTS RESULTS OF OPERATIONS FOR THE THREE AND NINE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31, 2023
Shreveport, Louisiana, April 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: HFBL), the holding company of Home Federal Bank, reported net income for the three months ended March 31, 2023, of $1.1 million compared to net income of $1.3 million reported for the three months ended March 31, 2022. The Company’s basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.35 and $0.34, respectively, for the three months ended March 31, 2023, compared to basic and dilute
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
SHREVEPORT, La., April 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HFBL), the holding company for Home Federal Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors at their meeting on April 19, 2023, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on May 15, 2023, to the shareholders of record at the close of business on May 1, 2023. Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana is the holding c
Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana Announces Completion of Merger With Northwest Bancshares Corporation
SHREVEPORT, La., Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana (“Home Federal”) (Nasdaq: HFBL), the holding company of Home Federal Bank, announced the completion of the acquisition of Northwest Bancshares Corporation (“NWB”) and its wholly-owned subsidiary, First National Bank of Benton (“FNBB”), effective as of February 1, 2023. Under the terms of the Merger Agreement, shareholders of NWB will receive $128.16 in cash for each share of NWB common stock they hold. “By
Home Federal Bancorp of Louisiana (NASDAQ:HFBL) shareholders have earned a 6.2% CAGR over the last five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
HFBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HFBLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Home Federal Bancorp Inc of Louisiana's stock as an investment opportunity:
Home Federal Bancorp Inc of Louisiana (HFBL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Home Federal Bancorp Inc of Louisiana (HFBL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Home Federal Bancorp Inc of Louisiana (HFBL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...