HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG): Price and Financial Metrics
HFFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.92||52-week high||$6.55|
|Prev. close||$4.26||52-week low||$3.42|
|Day high||$4.25||Avg. volume||53,579|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.27||Market Cap||212.25M|
HFFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFFG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HFFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.58% of US stocks.
- HFFG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HFFG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HFFG Stock Summary
- HFFG's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.84% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HF FOODS GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -145.98%; that's higher than just 9.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HFFG's revenue has grown 64.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HFFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EDUC, RYI, DLTH, VSH, and SPWH.
- Visit HFFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hffoodsgroup.com.
HFFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HFFG's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- HFFG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HFFG.
HFFG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.25%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 153.34%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -34.29%.
The table below shows HFFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HFFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HFFG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.42% of graded US stocks.
- HFFG's asset turnover comes in at 1.29 -- ranking 64th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GIC, HPE, and FSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HFFG.
The table below shows HFFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG) Company Bio
HF Foods Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and distributes fresh produces, frozen and dry food products, and non-food products to Asian restaurants, primarily Chinese restaurants, and other foodservice customers throughout the Southeast, Pacific, and Mountain West regions in the United States. The company offers approximately 1,500 products ranging from perishable produce to takeout food packaging materials for its clients. It distributes Asian specialty food items, meat and poultry products, seafood, fresh produce, packaging and other items, and commodities. The company has 14 distribution centers with a fleet of approximately 340 refrigerated vehicles serving approximately 10,000 Asian restaurants. It also provides design and printing services, as well as trucking services. In addition, the company rents warehouse facilities. HF Foods Group Inc. is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
HFFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFFG Latest Social Stream
View Full HFFG Social Stream
Latest HFFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HF FOODS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFFG as an investment opportunity.
On September 7, 2023, Xiao Zhang, the CEO of HF Foods Group Inc (NASDAQ:HFFG), made a significant insider purchase of 25,000 shares of the company.
Potential HF Foods Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:HFFG ) shareholders may wish to note that the CEO & Director, Xiao Mou Zhang...
HF Foods Group Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HFFG) last week's 10% decline must have disappointed retail investors who have a significant stake
Key Insights HF Foods Group's significant retail investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced by...
First Half Record Net Revenue Focus is to Reduce Cost Structure and Transform Operations LAS VEGAS, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the United States (“HF Foods”, “HF Group” or the “Company”), reported financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2023. Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results Net revenue decreased 2.4% to $292.3 million compared to $299.6 million in the prior year.
HF Foods Group (NASDAQ:HFFG) shareholders have endured a 42% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
HF Foods Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:HFFG ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 35% in the...
HFFG Price Returns