HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HFFG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HFFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HFFG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HFFG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 42.65% of US stocks).
HFFG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HF FOODS GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, HF FOODS GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than only 9.65% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, HFFG has reported earnings growth of -105.68%, putting it ahead of just 14.78% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HF FOODS GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BDL, DLTH, VSH, QLI, and DNOW.
- Visit HFFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hffoodsgroup.com.
HFFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HFFG's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.6% higher, now standing at 17.9.
- Over the past 62 months, HFFG's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HFFG.
HFFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HFFG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.42% of graded US stocks.
- HFFG's asset turnover comes in at 1.29 -- ranking 64th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GIC, HPE, and FSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HFFG.
The table below shows HFFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HFFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.87||52-week high||$9.68|
|Prev. close||$4.03||52-week low||$3.86|
|Day high||$4.19||Avg. volume||65,245|
|50-day MA||$4.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.94||Market Cap||200.90M|
HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG) Company Bio
HF Foods Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and distributes fresh produces, frozen and dry food products, and non-food products to Asian restaurants, primarily Chinese restaurants, and other foodservice customers throughout the Southeast, Pacific, and Mountain West regions in the United States. The company offers approximately 1,500 products ranging from perishable produce to takeout food packaging materials for its clients. It distributes Asian specialty food items, meat and poultry products, seafood, fresh produce, packaging and other items, and commodities. The company has 14 distribution centers with a fleet of approximately 340 refrigerated vehicles serving approximately 10,000 Asian restaurants. It also provides design and printing services, as well as trucking services. In addition, the company rents warehouse facilities. HF Foods Group Inc. is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HFFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFFG Latest Social Stream
View Full HFFG Social Stream
Latest HFFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HF FOODS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFFG as an investment opportunity.
LAS VEGAS, Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the United States (“HF Foods” or the “Company”), announced today that the Company received an additional notification letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC (“Nasdaq”) on August 11, 2022 stating that the Company is not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires timely filing of all required period
Net Revenue up 55% to $300 millionLAS VEGAS, Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the United States (“HF Foods”, “HF Group” or the “Company”), reported second quarter unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. The Company is unable to file its unaudited financial results on Form 10-Q due to unresolved comments contained in a Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”) comment letter relatin
HF Foods Group Inc (NASDAQ: HFFG) has appointed Carlos A. Rodriguez as Chief Financial Officer, effective on or before August 1, 2022. Rodriguez will succeed Felix Lin, who has served as the company's Interim CFO since May 9, 2022. Lin will continue to hold his position as the company's COO. On May 6, 2022, Kong Hian Lee (aka Victor Lee) departed from his CFO role. Rodriguez has over twenty-five years of finance and accounting experience across various industries. Most recently, Rodriguez served
LAS VEGAS, July 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants throughout the United States (“HF Foods”, “HF Group” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Carlos A. Rodriguez as Chief Financial Officer, effective on or before August 1, 2022. Mr. Rodriguez will report directly to Mr. Peter Zhang, Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Rodriguez has over 25 years of finance and accounting experience ac
LAS VEGAS, July 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants throughout the United States (“HF Foods”, “HF Group” or the “Company”), has appointed Jose Maroto to the Company’s board of directors effective July 1, 2022. Mr. Maroto is a 29-year veteran in the foodservice industry with experience in foodservice distribution, cash and carry, international market expansion, and other ancillary businesses. Mr. Maroto’s experience span
HFFG Price Returns