HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HFFG POWR Grades
- HFFG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HFFG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- HFFG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
HFFG Stock Summary
- HF Foods Group Inc's stock had its IPO on August 9, 2017, making it an older stock than just 12.81% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of HF Foods Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HFFG's price/sales ratio is 0.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HF Foods Group Inc are TLYS, NPO, CLWT, MTLS, and IKNX.
- HFFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HF Foods Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hffoodsgroup.com.
HFFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$10.73|
|Prev. close||$6.92||52-week low||$5.11|
|Day high||$6.19||Avg. volume||111,281|
|50-day MA||$7.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.54||Market Cap||319.26M|
HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG) Company Bio
HF Foods Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and distributes fresh produces, frozen and dry food products, and non-food products to Asian restaurants, primarily Chinese restaurants, and other foodservice customers throughout the Southeast, Pacific, and Mountain West regions in the United States. The company offers approximately 1,500 products ranging from perishable produce to takeout food packaging materials for its clients. It distributes Asian specialty food items, meat and poultry products, seafood, fresh produce, packaging and other items, and commodities. The company has 14 distribution centers with a fleet of approximately 340 refrigerated vehicles serving approximately 10,000 Asian restaurants. It also provides design and printing services, as well as trucking services. In addition, the company rents warehouse facilities. HF Foods Group Inc. is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
HFFG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HFFG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that HF Foods Group Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HFFG, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.34 years, is 1.31% -- higher than 92.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 22.33% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- HF Foods Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -87.68. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.78% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HFFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFFG Latest Social Stream
View Full HFFG Social Stream
Latest HFFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HF Foods Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFFG as an investment opportunity.
HF Foods Group Announces the Resignation of Mr. Zhou Min Ni as Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Appointment of Russell T. Libby as Chairman of the Board of Directors
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian/Chinese restaurants across the Southeast, Pacific and Mountain West regions of the United States (“HF Group” or the “Company”), announces the voluntary resignation of Mr. Zhou Min Ni as Co-CEO, board member and chairman of the board of directors of the Company effective February 23, 2021. The current Co-CEO, Mr. Peter Zhang, will become sole CEO and assume full executive responsibility of the Company’s day-to-day operations with immediate effect. The board of directors has also unanimously appointed Mr. Russell T. Libby as the new chairman of the board of directors with immediate effect. Mr. Libby, a well-respected industry veteran, has nearly 30 years of c...
HF Foods Shareholder Alert: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In HF Foods Group Inc. To Contact The Firm
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - May 28, 2020) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, reminds investors in HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG) ("HF Foods" or the "Company") of the May 28, 2020 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in a federal securities class action that has been filed against the Company. Faruqi & Faruqi logoIf you invested in HF Foods stock or options between August ...
HFFG FINAL DEADLINE: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds HF Foods Group Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: May 28, 2020
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 28, 2020 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against HF Foods Group Inc. ("HF Foods" or "the ...
DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against HF Foods Group Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - May 28, 2020) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG) ("HF Foods" or "the Company") for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.Investors who purchased the Company's securities between August 23, 2018 and March 23, ...
Final Deadline Today: Rosen, First Filing Firm, Encourages Investors to Contact Firm Before May 28 Deadline in Class Action Seeking Recovery of Investor Losses – HFFG
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 28, 2020 / Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG) between August 23, 2018 and March ...
HFFG Price Returns