HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG): Price and Financial Metrics
HFFG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.03, HF Foods Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 343%, HF Foods Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.49% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HFFG has reported earnings growth of -3,347.24%, putting it ahead of only 0.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HF Foods Group Inc are UFCS, IDT, CAL, FNHC, and GROW.
- HFFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HF Foods Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hffoodsgroup.com.
HFFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.37||52-week high||$20.25|
|Prev. close||$7.57||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$7.65||Avg. volume||107,350|
|50-day MA||$7.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.79||Market Cap||382.60M|
HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG) Company Bio
HF Foods Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and distributes fresh produces, frozen and dry food products, and non-food products to Asian restaurants, primarily Chinese restaurants, and other foodservice customers throughout the Southeast, Pacific, and Mountain West regions in the United States. The company offers approximately 1,500 products ranging from perishable produce to takeout food packaging materials for its clients. It distributes Asian specialty food items, meat and poultry products, seafood, fresh produce, packaging and other items, and commodities. The company has 14 distribution centers with a fleet of approximately 340 refrigerated vehicles serving approximately 10,000 Asian restaurants. It also provides design and printing services, as well as trucking services. In addition, the company rents warehouse facilities. HF Foods Group Inc. is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
HFFG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for HF Foods Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that HF Foods Group Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 10284.67%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HFFG, they are:
- In the past 1.99 years, HF Foods Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.83%; that's better than 94.86% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- HF Foods Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 24.61% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- HF Foods Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -95.55. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HFFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFFG Latest Social Stream
View Full HFFG Social Stream
Latest HFFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HF Foods Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFFG as an investment opportunity.
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., Aug. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the Southeast, Pacific and Mountain West regions of the United States, reported second quarter and pro forma financial results for the period ended June 30, 2020. As previously announced in a press release on November 4, 2019, HF Foods merged with B&R Global Holdings (“B&R”). The pro forma results reflect the combined results of HF Foods Group and B&R as if the transaction had occurred on the first day of the prior period presented.Second Quarter 2020 Financial Summary (which includes the B&R transaction in Q2 2020 but not Q2 2019) * Net revenue increased 40% to $104.6 million compared to $74.7 million in the second quarter of 2019. * ...
HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the Southeast, Pacific and Mountain West regions of the United States (the “Company”), welcomes Russell Libby, a food distribution industry veteran and service-oriented c-suite executive, to the Company’s board of directors effective July 1, 2020. Pursuant to our previous 8K filing and announcement dated March 23, 2020, Libby has replaced the outgoing director, Zhehui Ni, who resigned effective June 30, 2020 due to personal and professional obligations.
HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the Southeast, Pacific and Mountain West regions of the United States, has secured a lower fixed interest rate on $80 million of its floating rate debt with J.P. Morgan Chase, potentially reducing the Company’s anticipated interest expense in the coming years. On June 24, 2020, HF Foods Group entered into an interest rate swap (“IRS”) contract for the notional amount of $80 million with its current lender, J.P. Morgan Chase.
HF Foods Shareholder Alert: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In HF Foods Group Inc. To Contact The Firm
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - May 28, 2020) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, reminds investors in HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG) ("HF Foods" or the "Company") of the May 28, 2020 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in a federal securities class action that has been filed against the Company. Faruqi & Faruqi logoIf you invested in HF Foods stock or options between August ...
HFFG FINAL DEADLINE: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds HF Foods Group Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: May 28, 2020
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 28, 2020 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against HF Foods Group Inc. ("HF Foods" or "the ...
HFFG Price Returns
Continue Researching HFFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on HF Foods Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!