HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HFFG POWR Grades
- HFFG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 71.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HFFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 170 days.
- HFFG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 43.72% of US stocks).
HFFG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HF FOODS GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, HF FOODS GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than only 6.3% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HF FOODS GROUP INC comes in at 95.29%, a number that bests 91.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HFFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLTH, LL, PAHC, FIZZ, and NTZ.
- Visit HFFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hffoodsgroup.com.
HFFG Valuation Summary
- HFFG's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.1; this is 24.88% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- HFFG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HFFG.
HFFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HFFG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.42% of graded US stocks.
- HFFG's asset turnover comes in at 1.29 -- ranking 64th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GIC, HPE, and FSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HFFG.
The table below shows HFFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HFFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HFFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.72||52-week high||$6.99|
|Prev. close||$5.62||52-week low||$3.55|
|Day high||$5.83||Avg. volume||60,743|
|50-day MA||$4.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.77||Market Cap||307.20M|
HF Foods Group Inc. (HFFG) Company Bio
HF Foods Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and distributes fresh produces, frozen and dry food products, and non-food products to Asian restaurants, primarily Chinese restaurants, and other foodservice customers throughout the Southeast, Pacific, and Mountain West regions in the United States. The company offers approximately 1,500 products ranging from perishable produce to takeout food packaging materials for its clients. It distributes Asian specialty food items, meat and poultry products, seafood, fresh produce, packaging and other items, and commodities. The company has 14 distribution centers with a fleet of approximately 340 refrigerated vehicles serving approximately 10,000 Asian restaurants. It also provides design and printing services, as well as trucking services. In addition, the company rents warehouse facilities. HF Foods Group Inc. is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HFFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HFFG Latest Social Stream
View Full HFFG Social Stream
Latest HFFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HF FOODS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HFFG as an investment opportunity.
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the United States (“HF Foods” or the “Company”), announced today that the Company has filed its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2021, its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2022, its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, and its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). T
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants throughout the United States (“HF Foods”, “HF Group” or the “Company”), has appointed Prudence Kuai, a 25-year veteran of the healthcare industry and a thought leader in applying technological advancements in operational process automation, eCommerce, utilization of artificial intelligence and data analytics, to the Company’s board of directors effective January 17, 20
HF Foods Announces Receipt Of Additional Non-Compliance Letter From Nasdaq And Extension Of Stay Of Delisting Proceedings Until January 31, 2023
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the United States (“HF Foods” or the “Company”), announced today that the Company received an additional notification letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC (“Nasdaq”) on November 14, 2022 stating that the Company is not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires timely filing of all required peri
Net Revenue up 40% to $300.7 millionLAS VEGAS, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the United States (“HF Foods”, “HF Group” or the “Company”), reported third quarter unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company is unable to file its unaudited financial results on Form 10-Q due to its ongoing review of complex technical and accounting issues relating to the independent in
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
HFFG Price Returns