Heritage Global Inc. (HGBL): Price and Financial Metrics
HGBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.12||52-week high||$4.08|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$3.18||Avg. volume||162,147|
|50-day MA||$3.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.06||Market Cap||115.91M|
HGBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGBL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HGBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HGBL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HGBL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
HGBL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 96.7%, HERITAGE GLOBAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.38% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HGBL has reported earnings growth of 112.95%, putting it ahead of 89.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HERITAGE GLOBAL INC comes in at 65.61%, a number that bests 91.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HERITAGE GLOBAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CVCO, DNOW, GNE, WHLM, and SMP.
- Visit HGBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heritageglobalinc.com.
HGBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HGBL's price/sales ratio is 13.04% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, HGBL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGBL.
HGBL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -74.97%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -6.36%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.96%.
The table below shows HGBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Heritage Global Inc. (HGBL) Company Bio
Heritage Global Inc. is an asset services company with focus on financial and industrial asset transactions. The company provides services including market making, acquisitions, dispositions, valuations, and secured lending. It focuses on identifying, valuing, acquiring, and monetizing underlying tangible and intangible assets. Heritage Global Inc. acts as an adviser, as well as a principal, acquiring or brokering turnkey manufacturing facilities; surplus industrial machinery and equipment; industrial inventories; accounts receivable portfolios; intellectual property; and entire business enterprises. The company was formerly known as Counsel RB Capital Inc. and changed its name to Heritage Global Inc. in August 2013. Heritage Global Inc. was incorporated in 1983 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
HGBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGBL Latest Social Stream
View Full HGBL Social Stream
Latest HGBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERITAGE GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGBL as an investment opportunity.
San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - September 22, 2023) - Heritage Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: HGBL) ("Heritage Global," "HG" or "the Company"), an asset services company specializing in financial and industrial asset transactions, today announced that it will be presenting at the LD Micro Main Event XVI on Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, California. Ross Dove, CEO, will be hosting the presentation at 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET and ...
SAN DIEGO, September 21, 2023--Heritage Global Inc. (NASDAQ: HGBL) ("Heritage Global," "HG" or "the Company"), an asset services company specializing in financial and industrial asset transactions, announced that it has filed a universal shelf registration statement on Form S-3 with the United States Security and Exchange Commission, replacing a previous universal shelf registration on Form S-3 that expired September 15, 2023.
Are you looking to invest in hidden gem stocks?
On September 13, 2023, Samuel Shimer, a director at Heritage Global Inc (NASDAQ:HGBL), purchased 10,000 shares of the company.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
HGBL Price Returns