Heritage Global Inc. (HGBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HGBL Stock Summary
- HGBL has a higher market value than only 8.86% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,043,011.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 556.13%, Heritage Global Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.45% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Heritage Global Inc comes in at -1.49%, a number that bests only 16.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heritage Global Inc are GAIA, SGC, LAWS, HZO, and RGP.
- HGBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Heritage Global Inc's official web site, go to www.heritageglobalinc.com.
HGBL Valuation Summary
- HGBL's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 50.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HGBL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, HGBL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGBL.
HGBL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.11%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 511.11%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.7%.
The table below shows HGBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HGBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$2.93|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||54,815|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.64||Market Cap||43.65M|
Heritage Global Inc. (HGBL) Company Bio
Heritage Global Inc. is an asset services company with focus on financial and industrial asset transactions. The company provides services including market making, acquisitions, dispositions, valuations, and secured lending. It focuses on identifying, valuing, acquiring, and monetizing underlying tangible and intangible assets. Heritage Global Inc. acts as an adviser, as well as a principal, acquiring or brokering turnkey manufacturing facilities; surplus industrial machinery and equipment; industrial inventories; accounts receivable portfolios; intellectual property; and entire business enterprises. The company was formerly known as Counsel RB Capital Inc. and changed its name to Heritage Global Inc. in August 2013. Heritage Global Inc. was incorporated in 1983 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGBL Latest Social Stream
View Full HGBL Social Stream
Latest HGBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heritage Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGBL as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heritage Global Inc. (NASDAQ: HGBL) (Heritage Global, HGI or the Company), an asset services company specializing in financial and industrial asset transactions, today announced the appointment of Shirley S. Cho to its board of directors, effective as of December 20, 2021. She replaces Brendan Ryan, who has resigned from the Heritage Global Inc. board. Ms. Cho will also serve as a member of the Compensation Committee. Ms. Cho has over 20 years of experience as
CEO of Heritage Global Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ross Dove (insider trades) bought 30,701 shares of HGBL on 12/06/2021 at an average price of $1.63 a share.
Heritage Global Partners to Partner with The Branford Group & Williston Asset Management to Conduct Auction of Late Model Surplus Assets From a Leading Manufacturer of Wind Turbine Blades
SAN DIEGO, November 16, 2021--Molded fiber auction
Heritage Global (NASDAQ:HGBL) announced its earnings results on Wednesday. The company reported $0.01 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.06 by ($0.05), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Heritage Global had a net margin of 32.65% and a return on equity of 19.98%. During the same period in the previous year, the company 
SAN DIEGO, November 10, 2021--HGBL 3Q21 Earnings Release
HGBL Price Returns