Heritage Global Inc. (HGBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HGBL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HGBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.47% of US stocks.
- HGBL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- HGBL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
HGBL Stock Summary
- Heritage Global Inc's market capitalization of $74,031,372 is ahead of merely 10.18% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 96.25%, Heritage Global Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.47% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Heritage Global Inc is reporting a growth rate of 212.53%; that's higher than 89.28% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Heritage Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SGC, HZO, CTHR, CRD.A, and FORD.
- HGBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Heritage Global Inc's official web site, go to www.heritageglobalinc.com.
HGBL Valuation Summary
- HGBL's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 50.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HGBL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, HGBL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGBL.
HGBL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.36%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 265.8%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 220.36%.
The table below shows HGBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HGBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.97||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$2.01||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$2.02||Avg. volume||113,605|
|50-day MA||$2.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||71.49M|
Heritage Global Inc. (HGBL) Company Bio
Heritage Global Inc. is an asset services company with focus on financial and industrial asset transactions. The company provides services including market making, acquisitions, dispositions, valuations, and secured lending. It focuses on identifying, valuing, acquiring, and monetizing underlying tangible and intangible assets. Heritage Global Inc. acts as an adviser, as well as a principal, acquiring or brokering turnkey manufacturing facilities; surplus industrial machinery and equipment; industrial inventories; accounts receivable portfolios; intellectual property; and entire business enterprises. The company was formerly known as Counsel RB Capital Inc. and changed its name to Heritage Global Inc. in August 2013. Heritage Global Inc. was incorporated in 1983 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGBL Latest Social Stream
View Full HGBL Social Stream
Latest HGBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heritage Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGBL as an investment opportunity.
Heritage Global Inc. to Attend Lake Street Capital Market’s Best Ideas Growth (Big5) Virtual Conference
SAN DIEGO, September 01, 2021--Lake Street Conference
SAN DIEGO, August 30, 2021--Heritage Global Partners, Inc. ("HGP"), a worldwide leader in asset advisory and auction services, and a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc. (Nasdaq: HGBL), has formed an alliance with ViciNFT Corporation, a leading provider of non-fungible token ("NFT") creation and management, smart contracts, blockchain technology development, and cryptocurrency-based auction management services, to co-market and co-manage NFT auctions utilizing ViciNFT Corporation’s enterprise digi
SAN DIEGO, August 26, 2021--Inducement Option Grant
Good morning, investor!
SAN DIEGO, August 23, 2021--Heritage Global Partners ("HGP"), a worldwide leader in asset advisory and auction services, and a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc. (Nasdaq: HGBL) today announced that it has, through an affiliate, acquired substantially all of the assets of American Laboratory Trading ("ALT"), one of the largest suppliers of premium refurbished lab equipment in North America and a key provider of surplus asset services for the life sciences. HGP also acquired the building and prope
HGBL Price Returns