Humanigen, Inc. (HGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HGEN POWR Grades
- HGEN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 36.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HGEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- HGEN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HGEN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 211.52, Humanigen Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.89% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 307,787.5%, Humanigen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.95% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HGEN's revenue has grown 487.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.39% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Humanigen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MPLN, MKD, GLPG, CRMD, and BILL.
- Visit HGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.humanigen.com.
HGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HGEN's price/sales ratio is 4632.16% higher, now standing at 537.1.
- Over the past 104 months, HGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 104 months, HGEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 531.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGEN.
HGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 66.5%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 628.57%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 66728.78%.
The table below shows HGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.87% of graded US stocks.
- HGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 371st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZSAN, ARMP, and AGRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HGEN.
The table below shows HGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.42||52-week high||$29.20|
|Prev. close||$6.53||52-week low||$5.68|
|Day high||$6.45||Avg. volume||2,023,799|
|50-day MA||$10.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.98||Market Cap||381.39M|
Humanigen, Inc. (HGEN) Company Bio
Humanigen, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops proprietary monoclonal antibodies for immunotherapy and oncology treatments. The company's lead product candidate is Lenzilumab, a monoclonal antibody that targets and neutralizes granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, which is in Phase Ib/II clinical trial in patients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, and for the treatment of juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia. It also develops Ifabotuzumab, a monoclonal antibody that targets EphA3 receptor, which has completed the Phase I dose escalation portion of a Phase I/II clinical trial in multiple hematologic malignancies; and HGEN005 an anti-EMR1 monoclonal antibody, which is in pre-clinical stage for the treatment of eosinophilic diseases. Humanigen, Inc. has a clinical collaboration agreement with Kite Pharma, Inc. to conduct a multi-center Phase Ib/II study of Lenzilumab in patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma; and a cooperative research and development agreement with the Department of Defense to assist in the development of lenzilumab in advance of a potential emergency use authorization for COVID-19. The company was formerly known as KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Humanigen, Inc. in August 2017. Humanigen, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is based in Burlingame, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full HGEN Social Stream
Latest HGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Humanigen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGEN as an investment opportunity.
Humanigen announces preparation of Phase 1b study of ifabotuzumab in solid tumors following presentation of Phase 1 study results at EANM‘21
BURLINGAME, Calif., October 22, 2021--An abstract showing ifabotuzumab tumor targeting at all known sites in glioblastoma patients with no normal tissue uptake will be presented at EANM‘21
It has been a rough 2021 for Humanigen (HGEN) investors. Shares sit 62% into negative territory. That said, practically all of the losses came in early September, after the FDA rejected lenzilumab – the company’s intended treatment for hospitalized Covid-19 patients - citing the need for additional data before going any further. Might the latest development boost Humanigen’s cause both with the regulatory body and investors alike? On Tuesday, the company announced a late-breaking presentation at this year’s CHEST Annual Meeting, in the process reiterating recent analyses from its LIVE-AIR Phase 3 trial in COVID-19 patients.
BURLINGAME, Calif., October 20, 2021--Humanigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: HGEN) ("Humanigen"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on preventing and treating an immune hyper-response called ‘cytokine storm,’ announced today that the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board") has elected John Hohneker, MD, and Kevin Xie, PhD, to serve as independent directors of the Company, effective October 19, 2021.
Humanigen Announces Late-Breaking Presentation at the CHEST Annual Meeting Highlighting C-Reactive Protein as a Biomarker for Identifying Patients Most Likely to Benefit from treatment with Lenzilumab
BURLINGAME, Calif., October 19, 2021--Humanigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: HGEN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on preventing and treating an immune hyper-response called ‘cytokine storm’ with its lead drug candidate, lenzilumab, today announced a late-breaking (LB) presentation of results from the Company’s randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled LIVE-AIR Phase 3 study at the CHEST Annual Meeting 2021, which is being hosted by the American College of Chest Physicians® (CHEST) virt
Shares of Humanigen (HGEN) nose-dived at the start of September after lenzilumab – the company’s prospective treatment for hospitalized Covid-19 patients - was rejected by the FDA. In fact, the negative news drove share losses of 64% during the month, a downturn H.C. Wainwright’s Joseph Pantginis calls “a gross overreaction.” “The agency remains quite engaged and was essentially asking for more data,” says the analyst, who believes that all that has essentially changed is that the potential timing of lenzilumab making its way to patients has been “pushed out.
HGEN Price Returns