Humanigen, Inc. (HGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HGEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HGEN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- HGEN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.61% of US stocks).
HGEN Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Humanigen Inc comes in at 259.65%, a number that bests 96.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Humanigen Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Humanigen Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -113.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUTL, VCNX, ERYP, ORGS, and VNE.
- HGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Humanigen Inc's official web site, go to www.humanigen.com.
HGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HGEN's price/sales ratio is 4632.16% higher, now standing at 537.1.
- Over the past 104 months, HGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 104 months, HGEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 531.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGEN.
HGEN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 628.57%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 45.71%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -98.84%.
The table below shows HGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.47% of graded US stocks.
- HGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 371st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZSAN, ARMP, and AGRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HGEN.
The table below shows HGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.37||52-week high||$29.20|
|Prev. close||$2.21||52-week low||$2.14|
|Day high||$2.38||Avg. volume||1,369,387|
|50-day MA||$4.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.54||Market Cap||151.25M|
Humanigen, Inc. (HGEN) Company Bio
Humanigen, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops proprietary monoclonal antibodies for immunotherapy and oncology treatments. The company's lead product candidate is Lenzilumab, a monoclonal antibody that targets and neutralizes granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, which is in Phase Ib/II clinical trial in patients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, and for the treatment of juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia. It also develops Ifabotuzumab, a monoclonal antibody that targets EphA3 receptor, which has completed the Phase I dose escalation portion of a Phase I/II clinical trial in multiple hematologic malignancies; and HGEN005 an anti-EMR1 monoclonal antibody, which is in pre-clinical stage for the treatment of eosinophilic diseases. Humanigen, Inc. has a clinical collaboration agreement with Kite Pharma, Inc. to conduct a multi-center Phase Ib/II study of Lenzilumab in patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma; and a cooperative research and development agreement with the Department of Defense to assist in the development of lenzilumab in advance of a potential emergency use authorization for COVID-19. The company was formerly known as KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Humanigen, Inc. in August 2017. Humanigen, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is based in Burlingame, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full HGEN Social Stream
Latest HGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Humanigen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGEN as an investment opportunity.
So many stocks have taken a beating recently, leaving plenty of analysts’ predictions for the coming year looking very bullish indeed. However, there are possibly only a select few – if any - more optimistic than H.C. Wainwright’s Joseph Pantginis outlook for Humanigen (HGEN) stock. It’s true this name has been shredded to pieces over the past 12 months, with shares now at an 87% discount compared to a year ago. Still, backing up his Buy rating, the analyst’s $28 price target suggests the stock will climb by 941%.
So many stocks have taken a beating recently, leaving plenty of analysts predictions for the coming year looking very bullish indeed. However, there are possibly o
Humanigen Announces Peer-Reviewed Publication in The Journal of Medical Economics Demonstrating the Clinical and Economic Benefits of Lenzilumab
BURLINGAME, Calif., January 18, 2022--Humanigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: HGEN) ("Humanigen"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on preventing and treating an immune hyper-response called ‘cytokine storm,’ today announced a peer-reviewed publication in the Journal of Medical Economics (https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13696998.2022.2030148) citing the clinical and associated health economic benefits of lenzilumab. The publication demonstrated, in all cases, lenzilumab plus SOC
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 1 analysts just weighed in on and Humanigen (HGEN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Humanigen (HGEN) H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating on Humanigen on January 5 and set a price target of $28.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $3.22. According to TipRanks.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 1 analysts just weighed in on and Humanigen (HGEN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities. Read More on HGEN: Adamis Pharma Updates 1 Key Risk Factor Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Materials Picks Analysts’ Top Conglomerates Picks: Acuity Brands (AYI) Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: and VerifyMe (VRME) Surmodics, Inc.
HGEN Price Returns