Hagerty, Inc. (HGTY): Price and Financial Metrics
HGTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.04||52-week high||$13.58|
|Prev. close||$9.00||52-week low||$7.72|
|Day high||$9.04||Avg. volume||106,249|
|50-day MA||$9.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.29||Market Cap||3.03B|
HGTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGTY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HGTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- HGTY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HGTY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
HGTY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HGTY is 13.49 -- better than 97.49% of US stocks.
- HGTY's current price/earnings ratio is 1,219.81, which is higher than 99.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.41 for HAGERTY INC; that's greater than it is for 97.03% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAGERTY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARRY, CINF, PETS, AMPS, and PRU.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HGTY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001840776.
HGTY Valuation Summary
- HGTY's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 288.89% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HGTY's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGTY.
Hagerty, Inc. (HGTY) Company Bio
Hagerty, Inc. provides insurance agency services worldwide. It offers collector vehicles, motorsports, boats, and business insurance products; and car financing for antique, classic, and collectible vehicles. The company is based in Traverse City, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGTY Latest Social Stream
View Full HGTY Social Stream
Latest HGTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAGERTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGTY as an investment opportunity.
Hagerty Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Hagerty, Inc. (NYSE: HGTY), an automotive lifestyle brand and a leading specialty insurance provider focused on the global automotive enthusiast market, today announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023.
California Mille Celebrates 32 Years of Epic Scenery, Comradery and Driving
The California Mille, a 1,000-mile driving tour through the hills of Central and Northern California, celebrated its 32nd running April 23rd to April 27th. Sponsored by Chopard, the event featured cars designed prior to the final running of Italy's original Mille Miglia road race in 1957.
Two Day Greenwich Concours to Feature Alfa Romeo, Pre-War Cars, Supercars, Race Cars and more
The Greenwich Concours returns to Roger Sherman Baldwin Park June 3 and 4, 2023 for a two-day celebration of automobiles of all types. The Saturday Concours de Sport will feature classes such as Racing Legends of Lime Rock, RADwood Street Cars Built for the Track, Cars of Greenwich Avenue and a two-day supercar celebration. Sunday's Concours d'Elegance will host classes such as Pre- and Post-War Alfa Romeo, East Coast Coachbuilder's Classics, Class of '63 and the Cars of Wayne Carini, this year'
Hagerty Marketplace Brings Retro Motors Collection to Online Auction Platform
Hagerty, Inc., (NYSE: HGTY) an automotive lifestyle brand and a leading specialty insurance provider, today announced the offering of Hagerty Marketplace online auction's first private collection sale. The recently launched platform allows members and enthusiasts to buy and sell automobiles through a trusted, easy-to-use system. The Retro Motors Collection comprises over 30 cars largely from the 1950s through today, with a focus on American muscle and high-powered European sports cars.
Hagerty to Report First Quarter 2023 Results and Host Conference Call on Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Hagerty, Inc. (NYSE: HGTY), an automotive lifestyle brand and a leading specialty insurance provider focused on the global automotive enthusiast market, today announced it will report its first quarter 2023 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, May 9, 2023.
HGTY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...