Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC): Price and Financial Metrics
HHC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Howard Hughes Corp is higher than it is for about 93.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Howard Hughes Corp comes in at 22.17%, a number that bests 78.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Howard Hughes Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -45.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 11.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXW, WEN, OUT, ALEX, and GEO.
- HHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Howard Hughes Corp's official web site, go to www.howardhughes.com.
HHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.52||52-week high||$135.42|
|Prev. close||$55.45||52-week low||$35.10|
|Day high||$56.81||Avg. volume||331,453|
|50-day MA||$100.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$116.61||Market Cap||2.16B|
Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC) Company Bio
Howard Hughes Corporation develops and operates master planned communities, and mixed-use and other real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.