Howard Hughes Corp. (HHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HHC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HHC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HHC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.84% of US stocks).
HHC Stock Summary
- HHC's current price/earnings ratio is 101.13, which is higher than 93.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Howard Hughes Corp is higher than it is for about 95.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Howard Hughes Corp comes in at 104.14%, a number that bests 92.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Howard Hughes Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LSI, GTN, ADC, BRX, and GATX.
- HHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Howard Hughes Corp's official web site, go to www.howardhughes.com.
HHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.37% lower, now standing at 36.
- Over the past 132 months, HHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
- Over the past 132 months, HHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 38.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HHC.
HHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -122.05%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -61.89%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.2%.
The table below shows HHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.11% of graded US stocks.
- HHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.09 -- ranking 233rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- ALEX, ARCC, and VTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HHC.
The table below shows HHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.14||52-week high||$105.51|
|Prev. close||$67.93||52-week low||$60.04|
|Day high||$66.99||Avg. volume||305,904|
|50-day MA||$82.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.33||Market Cap||3.40B|
Howard Hughes Corp. (HHC) Company Bio
Howard Hughes Corporation develops and operates master planned communities, and mixed-use and other real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HHC Latest Social Stream
View Full HHC Social Stream
Latest HHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howard Hughes Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HHC as an investment opportunity.
CBRE Group's (CBRE) Q4 results reflect the benefits of diversifying and expanding the company's resilient business in recent years.
Howard Hughes (HHC) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Pershing Square Capital: “HHC is Successfully Executing on the Vast Long-Term Value Creation Opportunity”
Pershing Square Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. An annual portfolio net return of 26.9% was recorded by the fund for the whole year of 2021, versus the S&P 500 Index, the FTSE 100, and MSCI World Index that delivered a […]
Howard Hughes (HHC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we discuss the top 6 stock picks of Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square portfolio. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Ackman’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square Portfolio: Top 3 Stock Picks. William Albert “Bill” Ackman is a renowned hedge fund manager […]
HHC Price Returns