Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC): Price and Financial Metrics
HHC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Howard Hughes Corp is higher than it is for about 93.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HHC's revenue has grown 22.17% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 78.81% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HHC comes in at -45.55% -- higher than that of just 11.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXW, WEN, OUT, ALEX, and GEO.
- Visit HHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.howardhughes.com.
HHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.61||52-week high||$135.42|
|Prev. close||$53.50||52-week low||$35.10|
|Day high||$57.84||Avg. volume||316,417|
|50-day MA||$103.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.10||Market Cap||2.37B|
Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC) Company Bio
Howard Hughes Corporation develops and operates master planned communities, and mixed-use and other real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.