Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HHC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.82% of US stocks.
- HHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- HHC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.23% of US stocks).
HHC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 164.3, Howard Hughes Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.33% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HHC is currently 92.76, higher than 96.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For HHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.91% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Howard Hughes Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AQN, BRX, TRTN, NFE, and ADC.
- Visit HHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.howardhughes.com.
HHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.37% lower, now standing at 36.
- Over the past 132 months, HHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
- Over the past 132 months, HHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 38.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HHC.
HHC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 109.94%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -143.47%.
The table below shows HHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.11% of graded US stocks.
- HHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.09 -- ranking 233rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- ALEX, ARCC, and VTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HHC.
The table below shows HHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.80||52-week high||$113.20|
|Prev. close||$95.12||52-week low||$81.99|
|Day high||$95.89||Avg. volume||298,850|
|50-day MA||$94.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$95.62||Market Cap||5.17B|
Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC) Company Bio
Howard Hughes Corporation develops and operates master planned communities, and mixed-use and other real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HHC Latest Social Stream
View Full HHC Social Stream
Latest HHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howard Hughes Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HHC as an investment opportunity.
Master-planned community developer Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) isn't exactly a household name, but it is one of the most interesting real estate stocks in the market. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Jan 7, Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel explains to colleague Jason Hall why it's his favorite real estate stock to buy as 2022 gets underway. Matt Frankel: The theme of today is three real estate stocks that we love for 2022 and I'm going to talk about one called Howard Hughes Corporation ticker symbol is HHC, and this is one that's struggled for a few years to really find it's direction.
THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION® PARTNERS WITH PROJECT DESTINED TO LAUNCH ENTRY OF ACCLAIMED MENTORSHIP PROGRAM INTO GREATER HOUSTON AREA
The Howard Hughes Corporation® (NYSE: HHC), the nation's leading developer of large-scale master planned communities and mixed-use properties, has announced its new partnership with Project Destined. Sharing a commitment to developing a more diverse and inclusive generation of new leaders within the real estate industry, the partnership launches the entry of Project Destined into the Greater Houston area for the first time as it continues to mentor and transform the industry with more equitable
Clark Street Value, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be seen here. An annual portfolio return of 74.99% was recorded by the fund for the year 2021, versus 28.71% for the S&P 500, and an IRR since the inception of 29.12%. over the same period. […]
The new CFO succeeds Correne Loeffler, who was hired last April to replace David O'Reilly after he was promoted to CEO of The Woodlands-based company in December 2020.
The Howard Hughes Corporation® (NYSE: HHC) today announced that Carlos Olea has been appointed as the company's Chief Financial Officer, effective January 12, 2022. Mr. Olea becomes CFO at a time of escalating growth and strong financial performance across the company's acclaimed portfolio of large-scale master planned communities (MPC) and mixed-use properties.
HHC Price Returns