Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HHC POWR Grades
- HHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HHC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HHC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.03% of US stocks).
HHC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 182.9, Howard Hughes Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Howard Hughes Corp is higher than it is for about 94.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Howard Hughes Corp is reporting a growth rate of 972.01%; that's higher than 97.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOL, DEI, SBLK, NXRT, and R.
- HHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Howard Hughes Corp's official web site, go to www.howardhughes.com.
HHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.68% higher, now standing at 48.9.
- HHC's price/sales ratio has moved down $2.2 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HHC.
HHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.89||52-week high||$113.20|
|Prev. close||$105.49||52-week low||$46.70|
|Day high||$106.33||Avg. volume||290,437|
|50-day MA||$104.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.21||Market Cap||5.78B|
Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC) Company Bio
Howard Hughes Corporation develops and operates master planned communities, and mixed-use and other real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
HHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HHC Latest Social Stream
View Full HHC Social Stream
Latest HHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howard Hughes Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HHC as an investment opportunity.
The Howard Hughes Corporation® Breaks Ground On New Class-A Office Building And Phase Two Of Multi-family Complex In Downtown Summerlin®
The Howard Hughes Corporation®, developer of the Summerlin® master planned community (MPC) and its 400-acre Downtown Summerlin®, has broken ground on two new projects that reflect the growing demand for Summerlin's acclaimed live-work-play lifestyle. 1700 Pavilion, a new 10-story, Class-A office building, and Tanager Echo, the 295-unit, second phase of the Tanager luxury apartment complex, continue the evolution of Downtown Summerlin as the community's walkable urban core.
The Howard Hughes Corporation® (NYSE: HHC) announced today that Chief Executive Officer David O'Reilly will lead a presentation on the company's business to the investment community at NAREIT 2021 Investor Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at 2:15 pm ET.
Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) is far from a household name, but this real estate investment trust could be worth a closer look for risk-tolerant investors. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on May 14, Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP, discusses with chief growth officer Anand Chokkavelu why Seritage is such an interesting stock at its current low valuation. Anand Chokkavelu: Matt, we've got one that maybe folks aren't as familiar with, Seritage.
Rhizome Partners, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 11.5% was recorded by the fund, outperforming the S&P 500 Index that delivered a +6.2% return and the FTSE NAREIT All Equity REIT Total Return Index that was up by […]
Zacks.com featured highlights include: HealthEquity, NeoGenomics, Howard Hughes Corp and StoneCo
HHC Price Returns