Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC): Price and Financial Metrics
HHC Stock Summary
- HHC's current price/earnings ratio is 47.76, which is higher than 83.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For HHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.07% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Howard Hughes Corp comes in at 64.41%, a number that bests 91.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Howard Hughes Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BYD, OUT, PENN, PRSP, and NXST.
- HHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Howard Hughes Corp's official web site, go to www.howardhughes.com.
HHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.11||52-week high||$135.42|
|Prev. close||$124.40||52-week low||$91.82|
|Day high||$125.24||Avg. volume||203,632|
|50-day MA||$122.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$119.56||Market Cap||5.41B|
Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC) Company Bio
Howard Hughes Corporation develops and operates master planned communities, and mixed-use and other real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.