Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HHC POWR Grades
- HHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.51% of US stocks.
- HHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HHC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
HHC Stock Summary
- HHC's current price/earnings ratio is 69.24, which is higher than 87.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For HHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.81% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, HHC has reported earnings growth of -802.44%, putting it ahead of merely 2.57% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Howard Hughes Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LSI, GATX, BRX, CMRE, and BKD.
- Visit HHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.howardhughes.com.
HHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.37% lower, now standing at 36.
- Over the past 132 months, HHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
- Over the past 132 months, HHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 38.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HHC.
HHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.24%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.2%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.29%.
The table below shows HHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.59% of graded US stocks.
- HHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.084 -- ranking 252nd of 456 Trading stocks.
- LRFC, VIRT, and SVVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HHC.
The table below shows HHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.92||52-week high||$113.20|
|Prev. close||$89.57||52-week low||$55.96|
|Day high||$89.28||Avg. volume||264,457|
|50-day MA||$90.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.48||Market Cap||4.85B|
Howard Hughes Corporation (The) (HHC) Company Bio
Howard Hughes Corporation develops and operates master planned communities, and mixed-use and other real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HHC Latest Social Stream
View Full HHC Social Stream
Latest HHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howard Hughes Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HHC as an investment opportunity.
This real estate company has a unique business model that could produce excellent long-term returns.
THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS A joint venture led by Los Angeles-based investment firm Lowe has acquired three hotels in The Woodlands, located about 30 miles north of Houston, from The Howard Hughes Corp. (NYSE: HHC) for $252 million. The properties include The Woodlands Resort, a 402-room hotel that was built in 1972; Embassy Suites by  The post Joint Venture Acquires Three Hotels in The Woodlands from Howard Hughes Corp. for $252M appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Sept. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A joint venture between Lowe and an institutional investor announced today its acquisition from The Howard Hughes Corporation® (NYSE: HHC) of three hospitality assets located in The Woodlands®, a
The Real Estate-Development industry is well poised to ride its growth curve, driven by property value appreciation, robust demand, and ample capital for real estate investment. HHC, LGIH and GRBK are set to bank on these opportunities.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. GoodRx The Trade: GoodRx
HHC Price Returns