HeadHunter Group PLC (HHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HHR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HHR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 166 days.
- HHR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.04% of US stocks).
HHR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HeadHunter Group PLC is higher than merely 1.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of HeadHunter Group PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HHR comes in at 487.21% -- higher than that of 99.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSB, JRVR, INN, ERF, and CVLG.
- Visit HHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hh.ru.
HHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.03||52-week high||$68.18|
|Prev. close||$15.03||52-week low||$12.69|
|Day high||$18.14||Avg. volume||514,621|
|50-day MA||$43.60||Dividend yield||4.72%|
|200-day MA||$47.41||Market Cap||761.06M|
HeadHunter Group PLC (HHR) Company Bio
HeadHunter Group Plc engages in the operation of an online recruitment platform which offers potential employers and recruiters paid access to its curriculum vitae database and job postings. The firm also provides both job seekers and employers with a range of human resource value added services. It operates through the Russia and Other segments. The Other segment is comprised of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine and Azerbaijan. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Strovolos, Cyprus.
Most Popular Stories View All
HHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HHR Latest Social Stream
View Full HHR Social Stream
Latest HHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HeadHunter Group PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HHR as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley analyst Luke Holbrook upgraded HeadHunter Group PLC (NASDAQ: HHR ) to Overweight from Equal Weight with a price target of $60 , implying an upside of 19.8%. The analyst expects the Russian labor market to continue to be tight and to benefit the company in 2022 and provide a tailwind for … Full story available on Benzinga.com
HeadHunter Group (NASDAQ: HHR ) has observed the following analyst ratings within the last quarter: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 2 2 0 0 0 Last 30D 0 1 0 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 3M Ago 2 1 0 0 0 According to 4 analyst offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months, HeadHunter Group has an average price target of $70.5 with a high of $85.00 and a low of $60.00. Below is a summary of how these 4 analysts rated HeadHunter Group over the past 3 months. The greater … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Newton, MA, based Investment company Redwood Investments, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Asbury Automotive Group Inc, Avid Bioservices Inc, SiTime Corp, European Wax Center Inc, Astec Industries Inc, sells Synaptics Inc, Lithia Motors Inc, LHC Group Inc, Halozyme Therapeutics Inc, Tetra Tech Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Redwood Investments, LLC.
HeadHunter sneaked past shipping and rental/lease companies to take the top gainer spot, while Watts Water was the worst decliner for the week ending Jan. 28. Industrial Select Sector SPDR (NYSEARCA:XLI) -1.48% was in the red for the third week in a row, while SPDR S&P 500 Trust ETF (NYSEARCA:SPY) +0.91% ended the week in...
Earnings growth outpaced the favorable 40% return delivered to HeadHunter Group (NASDAQ:HHR) shareholders over the last year
HeadHunter Group PLC ( NASDAQ:HHR ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 20% in the last...
HHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|