HeadHunter Group PLC (HHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HHR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HHR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- HHR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.7% of US stocks).
HHR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HHR is currently 0.25, higher than merely 2.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of HeadHunter Group PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HeadHunter Group PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -69.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HeadHunter Group PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be EXN, USAS, LBRT, FAF, and KRP.
- Visit HHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hh.ru.
HHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.40||52-week high||$68.18|
|Prev. close||$36.76||52-week low||$28.82|
|Day high||$37.29||Avg. volume||260,350|
|50-day MA||$51.77||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$47.31||Market Cap||1.74B|
HeadHunter Group PLC (HHR) Company Bio
HeadHunter Group Plc engages in the operation of an online recruitment platform which offers potential employers and recruiters paid access to its curriculum vitae database and job postings. The firm also provides both job seekers and employers with a range of human resource value added services. It operates through the Russia and Other segments. The Other segment is comprised of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine and Azerbaijan. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Strovolos, Cyprus.
Most Popular Stories View All
HHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HHR Latest Social Stream
View Full HHR Social Stream
Latest HHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HeadHunter Group PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HHR as an investment opportunity.
Nielsen (NLSN) launches Streaming Signals for connected TV operators and advertisers to keep track households watching a program and play relevant advertisements.
Here is how AppHarvest, Inc. (APPH) and HeadHunter Group PLC Sponsored ADR (HHR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here we discuss three stocks, namely HHR, ARCB and TSLA that have outpaced the market in 2021 to date and have the potential for greater returns in 2022.
Nielsen (NLSN) to provide its latest solution named Nielsen Impact Score to collegiate football teams.
PAM, CC, HHR, and TGLS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on December 30, 2021.
HHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|