HeadHunter Group PLC (HHR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HHR has returned $1,885,441,000 US dollars -- more than 91.42% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HHR's price: AE, EBF, BRY, ROL and HMG.
HHR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding HeadHunter Group PLC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.37%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HHR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 2 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than only 17.91% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $2 billion, HHR is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 90.43% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for HHR, approximately 86.6% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
HHR Dividend Chart
HHR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HHR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||4.44%|
|2||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||2.97%|
|4||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||1.99%|
|5||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.88%|
|6||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.77%|
|8||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.45%|
|10||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|12||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|18||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|