HeadHunter Group PLC (HHR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HHR's growth rate has been 0% over the past 1.5 years.
- HHR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.12% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HHR has returned $1,133,501,000 US dollars -- more than 88.75% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HHR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KR, RESI, PRA, FCFS and EQT.
HHR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HHR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2.66%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HHR, investors may wish to consider are:
- HHR's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 13.49% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, HHR is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 91.2% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for HHR, approximately 86.41% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
HHR Dividend Chart
HHR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HHR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||4.93%|
|2||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||3.07%|
|4||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.49%|
|6||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||2.22%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||2.21%|
|8||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.79%|
|10||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|