Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB): Price and Financial Metrics
HIBB Stock Summary
- Hibbett Sports Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.02% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.82, Hibbett Sports Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 17.13% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hibbett Sports Inc is reporting a growth rate of 172.42%; that's higher than 91.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hibbett Sports Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SCX, RVLV, EYE, TCS, and BKSC.
- Visit HIBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hibbett.com.
HIBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.11||52-week high||$78.32|
|Prev. close||$71.45||52-week low||$12.31|
|Day high||$71.60||Avg. volume||466,220|
|50-day MA||$67.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.74||Market Cap||1.14B|
Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB) Company Bio
Hibbett Sports operates sporting goods retail stores, offering a range of merchandise, including athletic footwear, team sports equipment, athletic and fashion apparel, and related accessories.The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
HIBB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HIBB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hibbett Sports Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 133.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hibbett Sports Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 225.66 -- which is good for besting 97.75% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Hibbett Sports Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- HIBB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HIBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HIBB Social Stream
Latest HIBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hibbett Sports Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIBB as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Hibbett Sports, Inc. (NASDAQ:HIBB) SVP William G. Quinn sold 3,978 shares of Hibbett Sports stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, March 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $73.04, for a total transaction of $290,553.12. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now owns 5,053 shares in […]
Hibbett Sports, Inc. (NASDAQ:HIBB) SVP William G. Quinn sold 4,956 shares of Hibbett Sports stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, March 10th. The shares were sold at an average price of $63.83, for a total value of $316,341.48. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 1,691 shares in the company, valued at approximately […]
Hibbett Sports, an athletic-inspired fashion retailer, posted better-than-expected fiscal 4Q earnings, driven by strong e-commerce sales. Meanwhile, net sales for the quarter missed analysts’ expectations. Shares closed almost 4% lower on March 5. Hibbett’s (HIBB) 4Q adjusted earnings more than doubled to $1.40 per share, compared to $0.51 reported in the prior-year period, and beat analysts’ expectations of $1.37. Net sales of $376.83 million missed the Street’s estimates of $378.42 million but advanced 20.4% from the year-ago period. The company’s comparable sales increased 21.9%, while brick and mortar comparable sales surged 17.7%. E-commerce comparable sales jumped 44.8%. Additionally, the adjusted gross margin was 37.1%, up from 31.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., March 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hibbett (NASDAQ: HIBB), the Birmingham-based premium athleisure and footwear retailer operating more than 1,000 Hibbett Sports and City Gear stores nationwide, today announced the opening of the newest City Gear location in Aiken, South…
HIBB Price Returns
Continue Researching HIBBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hibbett Sports Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!