Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB): Price and Financial Metrics
HIBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.83||52-week high||$75.38|
|Prev. close||$66.26||52-week low||$34.86|
|Day high||$66.26||Avg. volume||303,598|
|50-day MA||$50.70||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$49.49||Market Cap||791.11M|
HIBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIBB POWR Grades
- HIBB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.23% of US stocks.
- HIBB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HIBB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
HIBB Stock Summary
- HIBBETT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.74% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.35, HIBBETT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- HIBB's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 16.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIBB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMS, RMR, BXC, DDS, and FNKO.
- Visit HIBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hibbett.com.
HIBB Valuation Summary
- HIBB's price/earnings ratio is 7.3; this is 54.66% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HIBB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIBB.
HIBB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -2.92%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -40.39%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.06%.
The table below shows HIBB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIBB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.67% of graded US stocks.
- HIBB's asset turnover comes in at 2.026 -- ranking 48th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ODP, LOW, and SPWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HIBB.
The table below shows HIBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB) Company Bio
Hibbett Sports operates sporting goods retail stores, offering a range of merchandise, including athletic footwear, team sports equipment, athletic and fashion apparel, and related accessories.The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
HIBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HIBB Social Stream
Latest HIBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIBBETT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIBB as an investment opportunity.
Hibbett, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HIBB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is usually set to...
Hibbett, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:HIBB ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.25 per share on 19th of December. This...
Shares of sporting goods retailer Hibbett (NASDAQ: HIBB) soared on Tuesday after the company delivered solid financial results for its fiscal third quarter of 2024 and raised its full-year financial guidance in certain metrics. As of 10:45 a.m. ET, Hibbett stock was up 12%. It's worth noting that rival Dick's Sporting Goods also reported financial results today and it registered 1.7% growth in its same-store sales, which was also stronger than expected.
Shares of athletic apparel and footwear retailer Hibbett (NASDAQ:HIBB) jumped 12% in the morning session after the company reported third quarter results with revenue exceeding Wall Street's expectations, partly due to a small same-store sales beat. Much better margins and expense control led to EPS blowing past analysts' expectations. Management added that sales benefitted from a strong back-to-school season in the initial month of the quarter. Moving ahead, while same-store sales and net sales
Q3 Earnings Show Resilience Amid Retail Challenges; E-commerce Growth Continues
HIBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|