Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB): Price and Financial Metrics
HIBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.96||52-week high||$75.38|
|Prev. close||$43.92||52-week low||$34.86|
|Day high||$45.34||Avg. volume||318,667|
|50-day MA||$43.32||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$54.00||Market Cap||557.23M|
HIBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIBB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HIBB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.8% of US stocks.
- HIBB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HIBB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HIBB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HIBB is 4.33 -- better than 88.81% of US stocks.
- HIBB's current price/earnings ratio is 5.1, which is higher than only 7.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- HIBB's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIBBETT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GMS, VRA, SGC, QCRH, and IDT.
- HIBB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HIBBETT INC's official web site, go to www.hibbett.com.
HIBB Valuation Summary
- HIBB's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HIBB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIBB.
HIBB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -2.92%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -40.39%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.06%.
The table below shows HIBB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIBB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.67% of graded US stocks.
- HIBB's asset turnover comes in at 2.026 -- ranking 48th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ODP, LOW, and SPWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HIBB.
The table below shows HIBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB) Company Bio
Hibbett Sports operates sporting goods retail stores, offering a range of merchandise, including athletic footwear, team sports equipment, athletic and fashion apparel, and related accessories.The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
HIBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HIBB Social Stream
Latest HIBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIBBETT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIBB as an investment opportunity.
Macy’s JCPenney, and other once-big retailers remain household names, even as their sector footprint has significantly shrunk. Macy’s (ticker: M), the former department store powerhouse, has seen its stock drop 70% over the past five years, and plummet some 90% from its highs in 2015—the year that worries about e-commerce first rocked the retail sector. Today, Macy’s market value is less than $3 billion, and its valuation has been similarly diminished: The stock changes hands for just 3.8 times forward earnings, according to FactSet.
Hibbett, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HIBB ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise of over...
With this in mind, some of all of these seven best retail stocks may make for great contrarian buys right now.
Dick's Sporting Goods, Hibbett, and Academy Sports: Which Is the Best Stock for Investors Right Now?
If you bought shares of athletic retailer Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) five years ago, give yourself a big pat on the back. Returns for Dick's stock also trounced otherwise good returns of 130% from rival Hibbett (NASDAQ: HIBB). There's a newcomer to this space that I believe can offer better returns over the next five years than either Dick's or Hibbett.
Hibbett, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HIBB ) will pay a dividend of $0.25 on the 19th of September. This payment means that the...
HIBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|