Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIBB POWR Grades
- HIBB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HIBB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HIBB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
HIBB Stock Summary
- HIBBETT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.75% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.53, HIBBETT INC has a higher such ratio than only 16.63% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HIBB comes in at 12.63% -- higher than that of 87.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HIBBETT INC are STC, GMS, FL, BECN, and BCC.
- Visit HIBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hibbett.com.
HIBB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HIBB's price/earnings ratio is 36.36% lower, now standing at 7.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HIBB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIBB.
HIBB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 270.72%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -91.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.8%.
The table below shows HIBB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIBB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.67% of graded US stocks.
- HIBB's asset turnover comes in at 2.026 -- ranking 48th of 165 Retail stocks.
- ODP, LOW, and SPWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HIBB.
The table below shows HIBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HIBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.19||52-week high||$90.58|
|Prev. close||$69.70||52-week low||$39.58|
|Day high||$70.03||Avg. volume||376,976|
|50-day MA||$58.61||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$51.22||Market Cap||873.31M|
Hibbett Sports, Inc. (HIBB) Company Bio
Hibbett Sports operates sporting goods retail stores, offering a range of merchandise, including athletic footwear, team sports equipment, athletic and fashion apparel, and related accessories.The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HIBB Social Stream
Latest HIBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIBBETT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIBB as an investment opportunity.
Hibbett, Inc. (Nasdaq/GS: HIBB), an athletic-inspired fashion retailer, today announced details for the release of its results for the third quarter e
Does the November share price for Hibbett, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HIBB ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
In this article, we discuss the 11 best sporting goods stocks to invest in. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the current market situation, and go directly to the 5 Best Sporting Goods Stocks To Invest In. The billion-dollar sporting goods market encompasses various product categories, including athletic apparel, workout equipment, […]
These are the stocks posting the largest moves in midday trading.
Hibbett (HIBB) rallied in early trading on Tuesday after Bank of America upgraded the sporting goods retailer to a Buy rating from Neutral. Read more.
HIBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|