Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII): Price and Financial Metrics
HII Stock Summary
- HII has a higher market value than 85.17% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,210,787,854.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.68% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PHM, ALLE, MHK, BRO, and WRK.
- Visit HII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII Stock Price Chart More Charts
HII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$236.02||52-week high||$279.71|
|Prev. close||$237.42||52-week low||$196.26|
|Day high||$237.48||Avg. volume||368,446|
|50-day MA||$261.31||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$231.28||Market Cap||9.62B|
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) Company Bio
Huntington Ingalls Industries provides engineering, manufacturing and management services to the nuclear energy, oil and gas markets. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Newport News, Virginia.
HII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 35.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HII, they are:
- As a business, HII is generating more cash flow than 76.89% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- HII's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 10.76. This coverage rate is greater than that of 74.38% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|