Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HII POWR Grades
- HII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.37% of US stocks.
- HII's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HII ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
HII Stock Summary
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.93% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.87, Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than only 18.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALLE, THG, COTY, BAH, and CRI.
- HII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HII's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 126 months, HII's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- Over the past 126 months, HII's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HII.
HII Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.36%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1353.57%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -93.57%.
The table below shows HII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$204.43||52-week high||$224.13|
|Prev. close||$205.17||52-week low||$136.44|
|Day high||$206.73||Avg. volume||314,749|
|50-day MA||$211.37||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$186.48||Market Cap||8.22B|
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) Company Bio
Huntington Ingalls Industries provides engineering, manufacturing and management services to the nuclear energy, oil and gas markets. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Newport News, Virginia.
HII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.02%; that's greater than just 25% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, HII is generating more cash flow than 81.32% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HII Latest Social Stream
View Full HII Social Stream
Latest HII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HII as an investment opportunity.
NEWPORT NEWS, Va., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What:Media Briefing When:Aug. 2, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time. Where:Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, MarylandNational Harbor Conference Room #2 The briefing can also be heard via conference line (888) 659-7412; code: 9889125404# RSVP: Beci Brenton, (202) 264-7143 or [email protected] Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) invites media to attend a briefing during Sea Air Space 2021. Company leaders dis
PASCAGOULA, Miss., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries’ (NYSE: HII) Ingalls Shipbuilding division ceremonially authenticated the keel of Legend-class national security cutter Calhoun (WMSL 759) today. The keel authentication, initially planned for 2020, was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. “This is a very special keel authentication ceremony for a multitude of reasons,” said George Nungesser, Ingalls’ vice president of program management. “While we were able to
Is Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (NYSE:HII) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise […]
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:HII ) by...
Is Huntington Ingalls Industries stock a safe bet?
HII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch