Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HII POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HII is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HII ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
HII Stock Summary
- HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.86% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 76.6%, HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC are WOR, FLS, PKOH, RPM, and MAT.
- Visit HII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII Valuation Summary
- HII's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.4; this is 1.32% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 140 months, HII's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HII.
HII Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.8%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -97.07%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1078.57%.
The table below shows HII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.63% of graded US stocks.
- HII's asset turnover comes in at 1.163 -- ranking 4th of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- MBUU, MPX, and GBX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HII.
The table below shows HII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.50||52-week high||$243.46|
|Prev. close||$223.33||52-week low||$175.50|
|Day high||$225.17||Avg. volume||391,014|
|50-day MA||$228.13||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$208.83||Market Cap||8.85B|
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) Company Bio
Huntington Ingalls Industries provides engineering, manufacturing and management services to the nuclear energy, oil and gas markets. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Newport News, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
HII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HII Latest Social Stream
View Full HII Social Stream
Latest HII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HII as an investment opportunity.
Todd Borkey Todd Borkey NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global defense and technologies partner HII (NYSE: HII) announced today that Todd Borkey has been promoted to executive vice president and chief technology officer, effective immediately and reporting directly to HII President and CEO Chris Kastner. The move comes during a time of technological advancement for HII and expands the scope of responsibilities for Borkey, who has served as chief technology officer of HII’s
These two major defense stocks cost less than the S&P 500 -- and have a bright future ahead of them.
HII's REMUS UUV Supports United Kingdom Royal Navy The U.K. Royal Navy has been working with REMUS UUVs for 20 years. MCLEAN, Va., Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global defense and technologies partner HII (NYSE: HII) announced today the delivery of three REMUS 100s unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs) to the United Kingdom’s Royal Navy. The new systems bring enhanced endurance and the latest generation of sensors and payloads, allowing for increased data quality and mission efficiency. “We’r
While no one can truly predict a catastrophic equities sector downturn, it’s nevertheless a wise idea to strategize certain investments that can survive a stock market crash. Primarily, all eyes center on the Federal Reserve. Recently, in a question-and-answer session hosted by the Cato Institute, Fed chair Jerome Powell committed to raising interest rates until inflation gets under control. Further, Powell’s remarks echoed his policy speech at the annual economic symposium at Jackson Hole, Wyom
Ingalls Shipbuilding HII’s Ingalls Shipbuilding division started fabrication of the U.S. Navy’s newest San Antonio-class amphibious transport dock Pittsburgh (LPD 31) on Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2022. PASCAGOULA, Miss., Sept. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HII’s (NYSE: HII) Ingalls Shipbuilding division started fabrication of the U.S. Navy’s newest San Antonio-class amphibious transport dock Pittsburgh (LPD 31) on Wednesday. The start of fabrication signifies that the first 100 tons of steel have been
HII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch