Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HII POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HII is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- HII ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
HII Stock Summary
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.24% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 161.29, Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.59% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALLE, QRTEA, BAH, THO, and THG.
- HII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.10||52-week high||$223.79|
|Prev. close||$216.84||52-week low||$136.44|
|Day high||$217.92||Avg. volume||357,519|
|50-day MA||$206.00||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$172.52||Market Cap||8.61B|
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) Company Bio
Huntington Ingalls Industries provides engineering, manufacturing and management services to the nuclear energy, oil and gas markets. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Newport News, Virginia.
HII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.02%; that's greater than just 24.78% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, HII is generating more cash flow than 80.85% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 21.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HII Latest Social Stream
View Full HII Social Stream
Latest HII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HII as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Huntington Ingalls (HII) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Huntington Ingalls (HII) is set to provide engineering and technical support for USS John F. Kennedy (CVN-79) aircraft carrier
PASCAGOULA, Miss., May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries’ (NYSE: HII) Ingalls Shipbuilding division has extended full-time job offers to 29 high school seniors across coastal Mississippi and Alabama who have successfully completed Ingalls Shipbuilder Academy. “These students earned a place in this program because of their mechanical skills and academic performance, and by working hard and maintaining great attendance,” said Edmond Hughes, Ingalls’ vice president of human resources and administration. “They will join more than 11,000 Ingalls Shipbuilding employees who are proud to be building the greatest ships in the world.” Ingalls Shipbuilder Academy is a work-based training program that allows participants to learn technical skills and earn multiple craft cre...
Huntington Ingalls Industries to Present at Goldman Sachs Industrials and Materials Conference on May 13
NEWPORT NEWS, Va., May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) will participate in Goldman Sachs’ Industrials and Materials Conference on May 13. The conversation with HII President and CEO Mike Petters and Tom Stiehle, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will begin at 11:20 a.m. Eastern time and will be webcast on ir.huntingtoningalls.com. Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division supports national sec...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the First Quarter 2021 Huntington Ingalls Industries Earnings conference call. With us today are Mike Petters, President and Chief Executive Officer; Chris Kastner, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer; and Tom Stiehle, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
HII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch