Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HII POWR Grades
- HII scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HII is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- HII's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.12% of US stocks).
HII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HII is 4.63 -- better than 91.78% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HII's price/sales ratio is 0.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 18.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLS, XPO, HUBB, BLD, and SNX.
- HII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII Valuation Summary
- HII's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HII's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 127 months.
- Over the past 127 months, HII's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HII.
HII Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 33.11%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 25.97%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -93.57%.
The table below shows HII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.24% of graded US stocks.
- HII's asset turnover comes in at 1.163 -- ranking 4th of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- MBUU, MPX, and MCFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HII.
The table below shows HII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$212.83||52-week high||$224.13|
|Prev. close||$211.13||52-week low||$138.80|
|Day high||$214.26||Avg. volume||282,724|
|50-day MA||$201.98||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$199.46||Market Cap||8.54B|
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII) Company Bio
Huntington Ingalls Industries provides engineering, manufacturing and management services to the nuclear energy, oil and gas markets. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Newport News, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
HII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HII Latest Social Stream
View Full HII Social Stream
Latest HII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HII as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Focus List, a top feature of the Zacks Premium portfolio service.
Lockheed (LMT) is set to offer littoral combat ship (LCS) class design services and integrated data and product model environment support.
NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twelve Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) employees were recognized for their achievements in science, technology, engineering and math during the 26th annual Women of Color STEM Conference. Both the conference and awards ceremony were hosted virtually Oct. 7-9.
HII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch