Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. (HII): Price and Financial Metrics
HII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$203.19||52-week high||$260.02|
|Prev. close||$200.41||52-week low||$188.51|
|Day high||$203.21||Avg. volume||335,955|
|50-day MA||$219.57||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$216.16||Market Cap||8.10B|
HII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HII POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.18% of US stocks.
- HII's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HII's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.83% of US stocks).
HII Stock Summary
- HII has a higher market value than 82.13% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,016,578,214.
- Of note is the ratio of HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HII is more volatile than merely 5.76% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CENT, HLNE, CAG, WOOF, and MAT.
- Visit HII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HII's price/sales ratio is 57.89% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 152 months, HII's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HII.
HII Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.15%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.45%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -40.64%.
The table below shows HII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.63% of graded US stocks.
- HII's asset turnover comes in at 1.163 -- ranking 4th of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- MBUU, MPX, and GBX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HII.
The table below shows HII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. (HII) Company Bio
Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) is the largest military shipbuilding company in the United States as well as a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. HII, ranked No. 371 on the Fortune 500, was formed on March 31, 2011, as a spin-off of Northrop Grumman. (Source:Wikipedia)
HII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HII Latest Social Stream
View Full HII Social Stream
Latest HII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUNTINGTON INGALLS INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HII as an investment opportunity.
LHA 9 Keel Authentication. Ingalls welder Seveta Gray welds the initials of Donna Berger onto the keel plaque that will be permanently part of Fallajuh (LHA 9). Left to right, HII President & Chief Executive Officer Chris Kastner, U.S. Marine Corps Maj. Gen. David Bligh, Ingalls Shipbuilding President Kari Wilkinson, Under Secretary of the Navy Erik Raven, and Ship Sponsor Donna Berger. PASCAGOULA, Miss., Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HII’s (NYSE: HII) Ingalls Shipbuilding division authenti
General Dynamics' (GD) business unit clinches a $517.2 million contract to support Virginia-class submarines.
CWAW Hiring Event Newport News Shipbuilding talent acquisition representation Lyndsey Hall, left, talks with Michael Patterson about career opportunities with HII during a special hiring event in Virginia Beach on Wednesday, September 13, 2023 (Photo by Lexi Whitehead/HII). NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HII (NYSE: HII) announced today that its Newport News Shipbuilding (NNS) division recently hosted its first-ever hiring event focused exclusively on teenagers aging out of
Northrop (NOC) secures a $46.7 million modification deal to provide engineering and sustainment support for Littoral Combat Ships.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (NYSE:HII) is a renowned all-domain defense partner, specializing in the creation and delivery of powerful and survivable naval ships and technologies. The company operates under three segments: Ingalls, Newport News, and Mission Technologies, with the Newport News segment generating the majority of the company's revenue. This article aims to answer that question and provide an in-depth analysis of Huntington Ingalls Industries' valuation.
HII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch