Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (HIMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIMS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HIMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.34% of US stocks.
- HIMS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HIMS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.66% of US stocks).
HIMS Stock Summary
- For HIMS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.51% of US equities we're observing.
- HIMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 12.94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC comes in at 93.81%, a number that bests 92.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC are TOMZ, VEEE, OTLY, OGI, and RKDA.
- HIMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.forhims.com.
HIMS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, HIMS's EV/EBIT ratio is 215.58% lower, now standing at -23.
- Over the past 44 months, HIMS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIMS.
HIMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIMS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.35% of graded US stocks.
- HIMS's asset turnover comes in at 1.028 -- ranking 21st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HIMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HIMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.69||52-week high||$12.04|
|Prev. close||$10.03||52-week low||$2.72|
|Day high||$10.02||Avg. volume||2,857,860|
|50-day MA||$8.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.48||Market Cap||2.02B|
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (HIMS) Company Bio
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. provides health care software solutions. The Company offers multi-specialty telehealth platform that connects consumers to licensed healthcare providers, enabling them to access high-quality medical care for numerous conditions related to mental health, sexual health, dermatology, and primary care. Hims & Hers Health serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIMS Latest Social Stream
View Full HIMS Social Stream
Latest HIMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIMS as an investment opportunity.
Hims & Hers Welcomes Five New Experts to Its Medical Advisory Board
SAN FRANCISCO, March 16, 2023--Hims & Hers Health, Inc. ("Hims & Hers", NYSE: HIMS), the leading health and wellness platform, is adding five new members to its Medical Advisory Board. The group of specialists advises the company as it works to create access to safe, high-quality, personalized care and treatment. These new advisors represent a diverse group of medical experts specializing in medicine related to obesity, menopause, and cardiometabolic health.
Hims & Hers Announces New Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Hims Customers
SAN FRANCISCO, March 15, 2023--Hims & Hers Health, Inc. ("Hims & Hers", NYSE: HIMS), the leading health and wellness platform, is today announcing Hims Dandruff Detox, a unique shampoo formulated with doctors that both fights dandruff and supports scalp health. This powerful and gently-cleansing formula was developed with doctors to be vegan, cruelty-free and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and dyes.
Hims & Hers Appoints Senior Vice President of Mental Health Advancing Efforts to Provide the Highest Quality of Innovative Care for Anxiety and Depression
SAN FRANCISCO, March 14, 2023--Hims & Hers Health, Inc. ("Hims & Hers", NYSE: HIMS), the leading health and wellness platform on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health, today announces a key leadership appointment, naming psychiatry and behavioral sciences industry veteran Dr. Daniel Lieberman, M.D., as the company’s Senior Vice President of Mental Health.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. Not Materially Impacted by Silicon Valley Bank Closure
SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2023--Hims & Hers Health, Inc. ("Hims & Hers" or the "Company") (NYSE: HIMS), the leading health and wellness platform, is aware of the current actions taken by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation with respect to Silicon Valley Bank ("SVB"). The Company has limited cash exposure resulting from the liquidity concerns at SVB. The vast majority of the Company’s cash and short-term investments are held via third-party custodians other than SVB. Additionally, the Compan
Hims & Hers stock rises following fourth quarter earnings beat
The Yahoo Finance Live team discusses Hims & Hers' latest earnings release and the movement in the company's stock.
HIMS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...