Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (HIMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIMS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HIMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HIMS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- HIMS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
HIMS Stock Summary
- For HIMS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.77% of US equities we're observing.
- HIMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.86% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC comes in at 94.37%, a number that bests 91.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SND, BRN, HNST, AIHS, and UGRO.
- HIMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.forhims.com.
HIMS Valuation Summary
- HIMS's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 180% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 41 months, HIMS's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIMS.
HIMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIMS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.35% of graded US stocks.
- HIMS's asset turnover comes in at 1.028 -- ranking 21st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HIMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HIMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.25||52-week high||$7.36|
|Prev. close||$7.00||52-week low||$2.72|
|Day high||$7.36||Avg. volume||2,081,268|
|50-day MA||$5.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.18||Market Cap||1.51B|
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (HIMS) Company Bio
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. provides health care software solutions. The Company offers multi-specialty telehealth platform that connects consumers to licensed healthcare providers, enabling them to access high-quality medical care for numerous conditions related to mental health, sexual health, dermatology, and primary care. Hims & Hers Health serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIMS Latest Social Stream
View Full HIMS Social Stream
Latest HIMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIMS & HERS HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIMS as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, December 05, 2022--Hims & Hers Health, Inc. ("Hims & Hers", NYSE: HIMS), the trusted consumer-first platform focused on providing modern personalized health and wellness experiences to consumers, today made a key leadership appointment, naming pharmacy industry veteran Dr. Scott Knoer, Pharm.D., MS, FASHP, as the company’s first-ever Chief Pharmacy & Innovation Officer.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 10, 2022--Hims & Hers Health, Inc. ("Hims & Hers", NYSE: HIMS), the trusted consumer-first platform focused on providing modern personalized health and wellness experiences to consumers, and one of the nation’s premier health systems, ChristianaCare, today announced a partnership that will expand access to healthcare services and create a more seamless care journey for patients. The partnership will benefit customers in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and
Hims & Hers Health (HIMS) has been my biggest position and most written about stock over the past year.
Hims is a telehealth company which connects patients to licensed physicians for a range of medical issues, such as: sexual health, dermatology, mental health, and hair loss. The company facilitates the fulfillment of prescriptions by connecting its patients with licensed pharmacies after the company's physicians have made a diagnosis. Hims operates in all 50 states.
Hims' stock has been routinely punished by the market as its share price ...
Shares of telehealth platform operator Hims & Hers Health (NYSE:HIMS) are soaring high in the pre-market session today after the company posted impressive third-quarter numbers. Revenue surged a massive 95.3% year-over-year to $144.84 million, cruising past estimates by $14.5 million. Net loss per share at $0.09 too came in narrower than expectations by $0.01. The company’s focus on consumers helped it net over 100,000 net new subscriptions during this period, taking the total tally to 991,000 subscriptions at the end of Q3. Further, buoyed by scale and operating leverage, the company has upped its full-year outlook and expects adjusted EBITDA profitability in the fourth quarter.
Party City (PRTY) stock isn't doing so hot on Tuesday after posting results from its Halloween quarter and 2022 cutting guidance.
HIMS Price Returns