Hippo Holdings Inc. (HIPO): Price and Financial Metrics
HIPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.00||52-week high||$32.50|
|Prev. close||$17.05||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$18.29||Avg. volume||81,126|
|50-day MA||$17.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.17||Market Cap||395.51M|
HIPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIPO POWR Grades
- HIPO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- HIPO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HIPO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HIPO Stock Summary
- HIPPO HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on November 19, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 11.68% of US equities in our set.
- For HIPO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of HIPPO HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 90.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIPPO HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EVLV, ABVC, FCUV, CSTL, and FLGT.
- To check out HIPPO HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828105.
HIPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HIPO's price/earnings ratio is 115.29% lower, now standing at -1.3.
- Over the past 30 months, HIPO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIPO.
HIPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIPO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.71% of graded US stocks.
- HIPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.062 -- ranking 119th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HIPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hippo Holdings Inc. (HIPO) Company Bio
Hippo Holdings Inc. provides property casualty insurance agency services. It offers various home insurance products for homeowners. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
HIPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIPO Latest Social Stream
View Full HIPO Social Stream
Latest HIPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIPPO HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIPO as an investment opportunity.
Hippo Announces Completion of $110M Debut Catastrophe Bond
PALO ALTO, Calif., June 01, 2023--Spinnaker Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hippo Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HIPO), today announced the successful sponsorship of Mountain Re Ltd. Series 2023-1 catastrophe bond. The $110 million cat bond is a 10% upsize from the initial $100 million transaction target.
Technology Was Supposed to Transform Insurance Pricing. It Hasn’t.
Insurtech startups made lofty promises on disrupting incumbents. But they couldn’t leverage data as freely as they’d hoped—and struggled against ‘900-pound gorillas’ in the industry.
Hippo Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
PALO ALTO, Calif., May 09, 2023--Hippo (NYSE: HIPO), the home insurance group focused on proactive home protection, today announced its consolidated financial results for the three months that ended March 31, 2023.
Hippo's First Connect Hits 70 Carrier and MGA Milestone with Addition of Delos, Jewelers Mutual Group and Homeowners of America
PALO ALTO, Calif., May 02, 2023--First Connect Insurance Services, a digital platform designed to provide independent agents with access to the nation's top carriers, announced today the addition of specialized insurance products from Delos, Jewelers Mutual Group and Homeowners of America. With these additional carriers, the platform now connects independent agents to 70 leading insurance carriers and MGAs across various categories, including personal lines, commercial lines, and life insurance.
Spinnaker Names Charles Valinotti Chief Program and Underwriting Officer
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 04, 2023--Spinnaker Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hippo Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HIPO), today named Charles Valinotti as Spinnaker’s Chief Program and Underwriting Officer. Valinotti joins Spinnaker to lead the company’s team of program underwriters, who are responsible for managing the carrier’s diverse portfolio of third-party programs.
HIPO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...