Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIW POWR Grades
- HIW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HIW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HIW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.76% of US stocks).
HIW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Highwoods Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HIW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.74% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Highwoods Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFC, FCPT, SBGI, EPR, and CMRE.
- Visit HIW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.highwoods.com.
HIW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HIW's price/earnings ratio is 45.41% lower, now standing at 20.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HIW's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.2.
- Over the past 243 months, HIW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIW.
HIW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.26%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -38.46%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -38.46%.
The table below shows HIW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.72% of graded US stocks.
- HIW's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 134th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GBCS, HST, and OPY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HIW.
The table below shows HIW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HIW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.72||52-week high||$48.82|
|Prev. close||$34.19||52-week low||$32.85|
|Day high||$34.84||Avg. volume||784,311|
|50-day MA||$38.14||Dividend yield||5.76%|
|200-day MA||$43.01||Market Cap||3.65B|
Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW) Company Bio
Highwoods Properties focuses on building its portfolio of office, industrial, and retail properties. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIW Latest Social Stream
View Full HIW Social Stream
Latest HIW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Highwoods Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIW as an investment opportunity.
Iron Mountain (IRM) records a year-over-year rise in both storage rental, as well as service revenues, in the fourth quarter of 2021.
OUTFRONT Media (OUT) records a year over year rise in revenues and expenses in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Big Burrito exec expresses confidence in the downtown dining scene as the company prepares to bring its first restaurant to the central business district.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
News broke this week that on the 50th year of Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, the owners have put the Glenwood Avenue mall on the sale block. New York-based EastDil Secured has been hired to test the market for potential buyers, which, by itself, is interesting since EastDil is a global real estate entity that sits on the intersection of commercial real estate and finance. Of course, some of the largest local players such as Kane Realty Corp. and Highwoods Properties (NYSE: HIW) are expected to take a look at the property as well.
HIW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIWWant to see what other sources are saying about Highwoods Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch