Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIW POWR Grades
- HIW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HIW is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HIW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
HIW Stock Summary
- HIW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 678.99 -- higher than 96.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of HIGHWOODS PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HIGHWOODS PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 94.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STOR, FRT, BRX, ADC, and BXP.
- Visit HIW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.highwoods.com.
HIW Valuation Summary
- HIW's price/earnings ratio is 11.8; this is 49.46% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- HIW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIW.
HIW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.61%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.52%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.64%.
The table below shows HIW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.72% of graded US stocks.
- HIW's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 134th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GBCS, HST, and OPY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HIW.
The table below shows HIW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HIW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.36||52-week high||$47.44|
|Prev. close||$29.34||52-week low||$24.51|
|Day high||$29.49||Avg. volume||843,874|
|50-day MA||$27.59||Dividend yield||6.81%|
|200-day MA||$35.29||Market Cap||3.09B|
Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW) Company Bio
Highwoods Properties focuses on building its portfolio of office, industrial, and retail properties. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIW Latest Social Stream
View Full HIW Social Stream
Latest HIW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIGHWOODS PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIW as an investment opportunity.
Dividend stocks are the gift that keeps on giving. Many dividend stocks are on sale this year, with their prices driven down by the sell-off in the stock market. Three Fool.com contributors think Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR), Highwoods Properties (NYSE: HIW), and Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) are great additions to your holiday stock shopping list.
Highwoods Properties' local market chief shared his vision for Ovation, a 145-acre development in Franklin that's finally in motion after years of setbacks.
Nashville's largest office landlord has announced development partners for Ovation, the long-awaited 145-acre mixed-use project in Franklin. The site has largely lay dormant since 2012 due to a series of setbacks.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 real estate stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the real estate industry and go directly to Top 5 Real Estate Stocks to Buy Now. Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) own and usually operate real estate-related assets such as buildings, shopping malls, apartments, […]
Beaten down now, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Highwood Properties, and Crown Castle enjoy durable demand for their specialized properties.
HIW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIWWant to see what other sources are saying about Highwoods Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch