Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW): Price and Financial Metrics
HIW Stock Summary
- For HIW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.96% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Highwoods Properties Inc is reporting a growth rate of 95.99%; that's higher than 87.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HIW is more volatile than merely 11.37% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FPI, NXRT, AMBC, ATAX, and SCI.
- Visit HIW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.highwoods.com.
HIW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.39||52-week high||$47.83|
|Prev. close||$41.83||52-week low||$25.10|
|Day high||$42.64||Avg. volume||1,031,756|
|50-day MA||$39.70||Dividend yield||4.53%|
|200-day MA||$37.56||Market Cap||4.41B|
Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW) Company Bio
Highwoods Properties focuses on building its portfolio of office, industrial, and retail properties. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
HIW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HIW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Highwoods Properties Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Highwoods Properties Inc ended up being:
- Highwoods Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 5.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Highwoods Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.42% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HIW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIW Latest Social Stream
View Full HIW Social Stream
Latest HIW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Highwoods Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIW as an investment opportunity.
In the world of REITs, there are many different areas of focus that investors can play in. One of the most common involves office space. Some companies in this niche are well diversified. And some heavy specific emphasis. One really interesting player in this market happens to be Highwoods Properties...
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021 11:00 ET Company Participants Brendan Maiorana - Investor Relations Ted Klinck - Chief Executive Officer Brian Leary - Chief Operating Officer Mark Mulhern - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Blaine Heck - Wells Fargo Manny Korchman -...
HIW earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Temporary rent deferrals and occupancy decline limit Highwoods' (HIW) Q4 same-property cash net operating income.
HIW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIWWant to see what other sources are saying about Highwoods Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!