Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIW POWR Grades
- HIW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HIW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- HIW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.34% of US stocks).
HIW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Highwoods Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HIW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.21% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HIW is more volatile than merely 1.7% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Highwoods Properties Inc are OFC, KIM, ADC, CMRE, and BKH.
- HIW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Highwoods Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.highwoods.com.
HIW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HIW's price/earnings ratio is 45.41% lower, now standing at 20.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HIW's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.2.
- Over the past 243 months, HIW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIW.
HIW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.95%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 70.24%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.77%.
The table below shows HIW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HIW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HIW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.72% of graded US stocks.
- HIW's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 134th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GBCS, HST, and OPY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HIW.
The table below shows HIW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HIW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.36||52-week high||$48.98|
|Prev. close||$44.08||52-week low||$37.01|
|Day high||$44.17||Avg. volume||783,571|
|50-day MA||$45.08||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$45.43||Market Cap||4.53B|
Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW) Company Bio
Highwoods Properties focuses on building its portfolio of office, industrial, and retail properties. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HIW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIW Latest Social Stream
View Full HIW Social Stream
Latest HIW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Highwoods Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIW as an investment opportunity.
Conference Call Wednesday, February 9th, at 11:00 A.M. RALEIGH, N.C., Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highwoods Properties, Inc. (NYSE:HIW) will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results on Tuesday, February 8th, after the market closes. A conference call will be held the next day, Wednesday, February 9th, at 11:00 A.M. Eastern time. For US/Canada callers, dial (800) 756-3565. A live, listen-only webcast can be accessed through the Company’s website at www.highwoods.com under the “
Companies in the Financial sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Highwoods Properties (HIW – Research Report) and Store Capital (STOR – Research Report). Highwoods Properties (HIW) In a report released today, Peter Abramowitz from Jefferies upgraded Highwoods Properties to Buy, with a price target of $54.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $46.85. According to TipRanks.com, Abramowitz is ranked #4039 out of 7758 analysts. Currently, the analyst consensus on Highwoods Properties is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $52.00.
Highwoods Properties' (HIW) latest move comes as part of its strategy to expand its footprint in high-growth BBD markets and improve the overall portfolio quality with acquisitions and development.
In the Triangle, market watchers will be keeping their eyes on Highwoods’ developable downtown Raleigh sites.
$79 Million Anticipated Total Investment, 135,000 Square Feet62% Pre-Leased to Multiple CustomersHighwoods Owns 50% Interest in Joint Venture RALEIGH, N.C., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highwoods Properties, Inc. (NYSE:HIW) and Brand Properties, LLC have formed a joint venture to construct 2827 Peachtree, a 135,000 square foot, multi-customer office building in Buckhead, one of Atlanta’s Best Business Districts (BBD). 2827 Peachtree, which is 62% pre-leased to multiple customers, has an ant
HIW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIWWant to see what other sources are saying about Highwoods Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch