Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW): Price and Financial Metrics
HIW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Highwoods Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Highwoods Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 88.21% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Highwoods Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADS, DOC, AER, PLAY, and SNR.
- Visit HIW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.highwoods.com.
HIW Stock Price Chart More Charts
HIW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.41||52-week high||$50.98|
|Prev. close||$50.24||52-week low||$40.75|
|Day high||$50.42||Avg. volume||733,844|
|50-day MA||$48.15||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$45.18||Market Cap||5.23B|
Highwoods Properties, Inc. (HIW) Company Bio
Highwoods Properties focuses on building its portfolio of office, industrial, and retail properties. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
HIW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Highwoods Properties Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Highwoods Properties Inc ranked in the 18st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Highwoods Properties Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.48 years, is -0.09% -- higher than only 18.43% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Highwoods Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 15.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Highwoods Properties Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|