Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI): Price and Financial Metrics
HJLI Stock Summary
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories Inc's market capitalization of $7,135,019 is ahead of just 3.84% of US-listed equities.
- HJLI's price/sales ratio is 228.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.53% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HJLI's revenue has grown -83.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hancock Jaffe Laboratories Inc are MOTS, NBRV, KALA, RKDA, and ADMP.
- Visit HJLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hancockjaffe.com.
HJLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HJLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.02||52-week high||$21.25|
|Prev. close||$7.39||52-week low||$5.28|
|Day high||$8.90||Avg. volume||159,909|
|50-day MA||$9.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||17.92M|
Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI) Company Bio
Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc., a development stage medical device company, develops and sells biological tissue solutions to treat patients with coronary, vascular, end stage renal, and peripheral arterial diseases in the United States and Europe. The company develops and manufactures implantable cardiovascular bioprosthetic devices for patients with cardiovascular disease, peripheral arterial and venous disease, and end stage renal disease. Its products include the Bioprosthetic Heart Valve, a bio-prosthetic heart valve designed to mimic and function like a native heart valve; the CoreoGraft, a device for use as an alternate or supplemental coronary vascular conduit in coronary bypass surgery; and the Venous Valve, a bioprosthetic, pig venous valve for patients with lower limb chronic venous insufficiency. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California. As of July 18, 2006, Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. is a subsidiary of Leman Cardiovascular SA.