Hecla Mining Company (HL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HL POWR Grades
- HL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.89% of US stocks).
HL Stock Summary
- HL's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 187.59, Hecla Mining Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, HL has reported earnings growth of -225.67%, putting it ahead of only 9.21% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hecla Mining Co, a group of peers worth examining would be SBLK, HWM, DEI, SRC, and UBA.
- HL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hecla Mining Co's official web site, go to www.hecla-mining.com.
HL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HL's price/sales ratio is 91.67% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 243 months, HL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 58.1.
- HL's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HL.
HL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.53%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.92%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 14.61%.
The table below shows HL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.69||52-week high||$9.44|
|Prev. close||$6.85||52-week low||$4.32|
|Day high||$6.89||Avg. volume||9,635,032|
|50-day MA||$7.82||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$6.42||Market Cap||3.58B|
Hecla Mining Company (HL) Company Bio
Hecla Mining Company discovers, acquires, develops, produces, and markets precious and base metal deposits in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
HL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hecla Mining Co ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 42.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hecla Mining Co ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.49 years, is 0.29% -- higher than 66.92% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 70.02% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Hecla Mining Co has a reliance on debt greater than just 23.85% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HL Latest Social Stream
View Full HL Social Stream
Latest HL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hecla Mining Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HL as an investment opportunity.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho, July 28, 2021--Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) announced it will issue news release reporting Q2 2021 financial results on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho, July 28, 2021--Hecla's Greens Creek Mine named Alaska Chamber Rita Sholton Large Business of the Year for leadership, ethics, and organization.
Shares of silver miner Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) gained 14.8% in the first six months of 2021, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. It's been a choppy ride for the silver stock overall, and it may not have even ended the first half of the year with gains had it not jumped a whopping 52% in just the month of May. Here's what happened. Silver stocks have garnered a lot of attention this year thanks to rising silver prices.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best gold mining stocks to invest in. You can skip our detailed analysis of the mining industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for mining stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Gold Mining Stocks to Invest In. Gold […]
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho, July 13, 2021--Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) announces its preliminary silver and gold production for the second quarter of 2021.
HL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|