Hecla Mining Company (HL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HL's growth rate has been 0.23% over the past 5.76 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: HL reports less variability in its cash flow than 5.47% of dividend stocks in our set.
- HL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 38.85% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 86.72% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HL's price: ATO, PRPH, FTV, ETRN and DOGZ.
HL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 96.92% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HL, investors may wish to consider are:
- HL generates about 728 million US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 8.4% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Hecla Mining Co has a beta lower than 29.23% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Hecla Mining Co's estimated return of -96.92% surpasses about merely 0.48% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
HL Dividend Chart
HL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|