Helbiz, Inc. (HLBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLBZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HLBZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLBZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 days.
- HLBZ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HLBZ Stock Summary
- HLBZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.19% of US stocks.
- The volatility of HELBIZ INC's share price is greater than that of 97.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HLBZ comes in at -201.56% -- higher than that of merely 2.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HELBIZ INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MIR, ADMA, TTMI, ACB, and VEV.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HLBZ's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001788841.
HLBZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HLBZ's price/sales ratio is 57.89% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- HLBZ's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLBZ.
HLBZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLBZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.74% of graded US stocks.
- HLBZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.093 -- ranking 527th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HLBZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.25||52-week high||$4.42|
|Prev. close||$0.29||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.29||Avg. volume||136,172,328|
|50-day MA||$0.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||23.32M|
Helbiz, Inc. (HLBZ) Company Bio
Helbiz Inc. provides micro-mobility services. The company offers a fleet of vehicles, including e-scooters, e-bicycles, and e-mopeds all on one convenient platform in 35 cities worldwide. It utilizes a customized, proprietary fleet management platform, artificial intelligence, and environmental mapping to optimize operations and business sustainability. The company also focuses on expanding its urban lifestyle products and services to include live streaming services, food delivery, financial services, and others accessible within its mobile app. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full HLBZ Social Stream
Latest HLBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELBIZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLBZ as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday!
AUVI stock is flying higher following news that the company had hired a law firm to investigate naked short selling.
Applied UV (AUVI) stock is climbing higher on Friday after the company revealed plans to tackle alleged illegal short selling of its shares.
Helbiz has been on a superhuman quest to drive up HLBZ stock.
Occupy SEC 2023 is kicking off on Jan.
HLBZ Price Returns