Hailiang Education Group Inc. (HLG): Price and Financial Metrics
HLG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hailiang Education Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hailiang Education Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 283.38%; that's higher than 95.62% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hailiang Education Group Inc comes in at 117.26%, a number that bests 94.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FANH, RAND, VAC, ANDE, and WILC.
- Visit HLG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hailiangedu.com.
HLG Stock Price Chart More Charts
HLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.45||52-week high||$68.88|
|Prev. close||$67.00||52-week low||$30.25|
|Day high||$67.85||Avg. volume||16,217|
|50-day MA||$66.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.59||Market Cap||1.74B|
Hailiang Education Group Inc. (HLG) Company Bio
Hailiang Education Group Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides K-12 educational services in the Peoples Republic of China. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hangzhou, China.