Heliogen, Inc. (HLGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLGN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HLGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLGN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HLGN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HLGN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -91.08%, HELIOGEN INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.56% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HELIOGEN INC is reporting a growth rate of 461.59%; that's higher than 96.43% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HLGN's revenue has grown 548.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.02% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HELIOGEN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NN, STRC, VUZI, PLUG, and AI.
- To check out HELIOGEN INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001840292.
HLGN Valuation Summary
- HLGN's price/sales ratio is 8.9; this is 345% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 23 months, HLGN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1692.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLGN.
HLGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$6.74|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$0.67||Avg. volume||894,925|
|50-day MA||$0.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.11||Market Cap||121.37M|
Heliogen, Inc. (HLGN) Company Bio
Heliogen, Inc., a clean energy company, develops a renewable energy technology that uses sunlight to produce hydrogen and syngas fuels. It offers HelioMax, a closed-loop control system used for electricity generation and process heat applications; HelioPower to power industrial facilities, data centers, and mining operations; HelioHeat, a carbon-free and ultra-high temperature heat that is used in industries, such as cement, refining, and mining; HelioFuel renewable fuels used in applications, including transportation, heavy equipment, and household heating; and an installation and cleaning autonomous robot solution. Heliogen, Inc. was formerly known as Edison Microgrids, Inc. and changed its name to Heliogen, Inc. in November 2019. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLGN Latest Social Stream
View Full HLGN Social Stream
Latest HLGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELIOGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLGN as an investment opportunity.
PASADENA, Calif., December 28, 2022--Heliogen, Inc. ("Heliogen") (NYSE: HLGN), a leading provider of AI-enabled concentrated solar energy, today announced that on December 23, 2022, it received written notice from the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") that the average closing price of its common stock over the prior consecutive 30 trading-day period was below $1.00 per share, which is the minimum average share price for continued listing on the NYSE.
We're starting the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Monday morning!
It's time to start the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Thursday!
Heliogen, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial and Operational Results; Reports Commercial Progress on Green Hydrogen Initiatives
PASADENA, Calif., November 08, 2022--Heliogen, Inc. ("Heliogen") (NYSE: HLGN), a leading provider of AI-enabled concentrating solar energy technology, today provided its third quarter 2022 financial results.
LANCASTER, Calif., November 07, 2022--The City of Lancaster today announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Heliogen, Inc., a California-based renewable energy technology company that uses concentrating solar thermal systems to convert sunlight into steam, heat, power, and green hydrogen fuel. Under the terms of the MOU, Heliogen will serve as the technology provider, project developer, builder, operator, and equity partner for a green hydrogen generation facility that wi
HLGN Price Returns