Heliogen, Inc. (HLGN): Price and Financial Metrics
HLGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.26||52-week high||$4.48|
|Prev. close||$0.25||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||2,231,532|
|50-day MA||$0.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||51.18M|
HLGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLGN POWR Grades
- HLGN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.2% of US stocks.
- HLGN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 80 days.
- HLGN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.09% of US stocks).
HLGN Stock Summary
- HELIOGEN INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 14.2% of US listed stocks.
- HELIOGEN INC's stock had its IPO on March 17, 2021, making it an older stock than only 8.05% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HLGN is more volatile than 97.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HELIOGEN INC are WISH, SLGC, ONVO, MXCT, and UPST.
- To check out HELIOGEN INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001840292.
HLGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, HLGN's price/sales ratio is 143.24% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- HLGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1697 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLGN.
Heliogen, Inc. (HLGN) Company Bio
Heliogen, Inc., a clean energy company, develops a renewable energy technology that uses sunlight to produce hydrogen and syngas fuels. It offers HelioMax, a closed-loop control system used for electricity generation and process heat applications; HelioPower to power industrial facilities, data centers, and mining operations; HelioHeat, a carbon-free and ultra-high temperature heat that is used in industries, such as cement, refining, and mining; HelioFuel renewable fuels used in applications, including transportation, heavy equipment, and household heating; and an installation and cleaning autonomous robot solution. Heliogen, Inc. was formerly known as Edison Microgrids, Inc. and changed its name to Heliogen, Inc. in November 2019. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLGN Latest Social Stream
View Full HLGN Social Stream
Latest HLGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELIOGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLGN as an investment opportunity.
Heliogen, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial and Operational Results
PASADENA, Calif., May 09, 2023--Heliogen, Inc. ("Heliogen") (NYSE: HLGN), a leading provider of AI-enabled concentrating solar energy technology, today provided its first quarter 2023 financial and operational results.
Sidoti's Micro-Cap Virtual May Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day May Micro-cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11, 2023. Presentation schedule is subject to change, please visit www.sidoti.com/events for the most updated version and webinar links.
Heliogen to Participate in Upcoming Institutional Investor Conferences
PASADENA, Calif., May 03, 2023--Heliogen, Inc. ("Heliogen") (NYSE: HLGN), a leading provider of AI-enabled concentrating solar energy, today announced participation in upcoming institutional investor conferences during the second quarter 2023.
Heliogen, Inc. Schedules Release of First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Conference Call
PASADENA, Calif., April 26, 2023--Heliogen, Inc. ("Heliogen") (NYSE: HLGN), a leading provider of AI-enabled concentrating solar energy, today announced that it will release financial and operating results for the first quarter 2023 after the market close on Tuesday, May 9, 2023. This release will be followed by a conference call for investors at 10:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, May 10. Christie Obiaya, Heliogen’s Chief Executive Officer and Kelly Rosser, Interim Chief Financial Officer, will host the
Heliogen Rejects Unsolicited Acquisition Proposal from Continuum Renewables
PASADENA, Calif., April 24, 2023--Heliogen, Inc. ("Heliogen" or the "Company") (NYSE: HLGN), a leading provider of AI-enabled concentrating solar energy technology, today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") rejected the unsolicited, non-binding proposal it received on April 13th from Continuum Renewables, Inc. ("CRI") to acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of Heliogen for cash consideration of $0.40 per share.
HLGN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...