Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI): Price and Financial Metrics
HLI Stock Summary
- HLI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 661.59 -- higher than 93.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,285.82%, Houlihan Lokey Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.7% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Houlihan Lokey Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Houlihan Lokey Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMPL, SHOO, KBH, RILY, and CRMT.
- HLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Houlihan Lokey Inc's official web site, go to www.hl.com.
HLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.64||52-week high||$50.00|
|Prev. close||$47.52||52-week low||$34.31|
|Day high||$47.70||Avg. volume||273,671|
|50-day MA||$47.09||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$45.87||Market Cap||3.13B|
Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI) Company Bio
Houlihan Lokey focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financings, financial restructurings and financial advisory services. The Company operates in three segments: Corporate Finance, Financial Restructuring and Financial Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Los Angeles, California.