Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI): Price and Financial Metrics
HLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.00||52-week high||$102.36|
|Prev. close||$88.65||52-week low||$74.18|
|Day high||$89.03||Avg. volume||411,003|
|50-day MA||$89.24||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$89.34||Market Cap||6.11B|
HLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLI POWR Grades
- HLI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HLI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.61% of US stocks).
HLI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.24%, HOULIHAN LOKEY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 82.91% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HOULIHAN LOKEY INC comes in at -20.16%, a number that bests only 11.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of HOULIHAN LOKEY INC's share price is greater than that of merely 18.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOULIHAN LOKEY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HUSA, BRP, FIGS, IMXI, and SNPO.
- HLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOULIHAN LOKEY INC's official web site, go to www.hl.com.
HLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HLI's price/earnings ratio is 172.94% higher, now standing at 23.2.
- HLI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLI.
HLI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 69.64%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.72%.
The table below shows HLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.44% of graded US stocks.
- HLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 24th of 442 Trading stocks.
- PSA, LIVE, and SITC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLI.
The table below shows HLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HLI, see our HLI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$75.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2.19 (Hold)|
Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI) Company Bio
Houlihan Lokey focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financings, financial restructurings and financial advisory services. The Company operates in three segments: Corporate Finance, Financial Restructuring and Financial Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLI Latest Social Stream
View Full HLI Social Stream
Latest HLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOULIHAN LOKEY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLI as an investment opportunity.
5 Stocks With Recent Dividend Hike for a Stable Portfolio
Dividend-paying stocks should be in demand as investors try to safeguard their portfolios. Five Such stocks are: BAP, APO,NBHC, HLI and TTEK.
Kraken Robotics to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s Global Industrials Conference in New York City
ST. JOHN’S, Newfoundland, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kraken Robotics Inc. (TSX-V: PNG, OTCQB: KRKNF), announces that its management team will attend one-on-one investor meetings and President and CEO, Greg Reid, will participate in a sector specific panel discussion at Houlihan Lokey’s 17th Annual Global Industrials Conference on May 16th in New York City. Houlihan Lokey (NYSE:HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructur
Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Houlihan Lokey (HLI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.14% and 9.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Houlihan Lokey Reports Fiscal Year and Fourth Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK, May 09, 2023--Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (NYSE:HLI) ("Houlihan Lokey" or the "Company") today reported financial results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter ended March 31, 2023. For the fiscal year, revenues declined (20)% to $1.81 billion, compared with $2.27 billion for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022. For the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2023, revenues declined (6)% to $445 million, compared with $471 million for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2022.
PRA Group (PRAA) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
PRA Group (PRAA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -433.33% and 30.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HLIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Houlihan Lokey Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Houlihan Lokey Inc (HLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Houlihan Lokey Inc (HLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Houlihan Lokey Inc (HLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...