Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI): Price and Financial Metrics
HLI Stock Summary
- HLI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 892.85 -- higher than 96.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,613.07%, Houlihan Lokey Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.96% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Houlihan Lokey Inc's share price is greater than that of just 9.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNKO, CHE, COWN, MDC, and SHOO.
- Visit HLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hl.com.
HLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.64||52-week high||$59.91|
|Prev. close||$58.06||52-week low||$41.80|
|Day high||$59.91||Avg. volume||468,104|
|50-day MA||$52.49||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$47.80||Market Cap||3.78B|
Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI) Company Bio
Houlihan Lokey focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financings, financial restructurings and financial advisory services. The Company operates in three segments: Corporate Finance, Financial Restructuring and Financial Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Los Angeles, California.