Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HLI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 447,212,000; for context, that's better than 93.84% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HLI has less fluctuation in its price than 79.62% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HLI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CMP, TNP, ABT, XEL and SLRX.
HLI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HLI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 35.62%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Houlihan Lokey Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, HLI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 28.99% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HLI than it is for 30.16% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, HLI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 15.68% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HLI Dividend Chart
HLI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|