Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HLI's growth rate has been 1.01% over the past 5.25 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HLI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 271,096,000, ranking above 94.16% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HLI has less volatility in its price than 96.19% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HLI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GAIN, CTG, WAL, ALCO and PPL.
HLI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HLI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 195.35% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Houlihan Lokey Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 195.35%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 93.61% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Houlihan Lokey Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 93.61% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, HLI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 96.89% of them.
HLI Dividend Chart
HLI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|