Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HLI's growth rate has been 0.95% over the past 5.51 years.
- HLI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 297,063,000; for context, that's better than 94.48% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HLI has less fluctuation in its price than 82.56% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HLI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATGE, BLKB, EBAY, HSTM and PTVCB.
HLI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Houlihan Lokey Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 186.22% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Houlihan Lokey Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 186.22%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 95.87% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Houlihan Lokey Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.87% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, HLI has a beta lower than 96.91% of them.
HLI Dividend Chart
HLI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|