Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIO POWR Grades
- HLIO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 68.33% of US stocks.
- HLIO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HLIO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
HLIO Stock Summary
- HELIOS TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 9, 1997, making it an older stock than 70.17% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HELIOS TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 47.85%; that's higher than 74.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HLIO's revenue has grown 31.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 72.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOOR, MMS, MD, DFIN, and LOTZ.
- HLIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HELIOS TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.heliostechnologies.com.
HLIO Valuation Summary
- HLIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.5; this is 17.76% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HLIO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 120.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIO.
HLIO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.32%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -75.2%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 119.6%.
The table below shows HLIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.64% of graded US stocks.
- HLIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.568 -- ranking 50th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CSTE, PATK, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLIO.
The table below shows HLIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.92||52-week high||$114.89|
|Prev. close||$51.28||52-week low||$48.27|
|Day high||$52.11||Avg. volume||117,949|
|50-day MA||$59.78||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$71.61||Market Cap||1.66B|
Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO) Company Bio
Helios Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells solutions for the hydraulics and electronics markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates in two segments, Hydraulics and Electronics. The Hydraulics segment offers cartridge valve technology products to control rates and direction of fluid flow, and to regulate and control pressures for industrial and mobile applications; quick release hydraulic coupling solutions for the agriculture, construction equipment, and industrial markets; and hydraulic system design that provides engineered solutions for machine users, manufacturers, or designers. This segment sells its products under the Sun Hydraulics, Faster, and Custom Fluidpower brands. The Electronics segment offers displays, controls, and instrumentation products for off-highway, recreational and commercial marine, power sports and specialty vehicles, agriculture and water pumping, power generation, and engine-driven industrial equipment markets. This segment sells its products under the Enovation Controls and Murphy brands. Helios Technologies, Inc. sells its hydraulic products primarily through value-add distributors and integrators, as well as directly to original equipment manufacturer customers; and electronic products to original equipment manufacturer customers. The company was formerly known as Sun Hydraulics Corporation and changed its name to Helios Technologies, Inc. in June 2019. Helios Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIO Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIO Social Stream
Latest HLIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELIOS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIO as an investment opportunity.
Great Place to Work® Names Enovation Controls, a Helios Technologies’ Operating Company, One of the Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production™ in 2022
SARASOTA, Fla., September 28, 2022--Great Place to Work® Names Enovation Controls, a Helios Technologies (NYSE: HLIO) Company, One of the Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production™
SARASOTA, Fla., September 23, 2022--Helios Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: HLIO) Continues Long History of Consecutive Quarterly Cash Dividend
SARASOTA, Fla., September 19, 2022--Helios Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: HLIO) Closes Acquisition of Daman Products
Kevin O’Leary Says High Market Volatility Signals Opportunity; Here Are 2 Beaten-Down Stocks That Analysts Like
Wall Street is on a roller coaster again, as investors try to navigate the path between high inflation and the Fed’s aggressive interest rate hikes. What we know for certain is that the S&P 500 is down 18% year-to-date, and the NASDAQ is down 26%. At least one investing expert, however, is getting on his soapbox to encourage investors to buy now, while prices are low. This is the view of Shark Tank investor Kevin O’Leary. The venture capitalist makes a case for investors to take advantage of vol
Helios Technologies Releases ENERGEN™ Solution - Unique Cartridge Valve Technology Converts Hydraulic Flow into Electric Energy
SARASOTA, Fla., September 14, 2022--Helios Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: HLIO) Releases ENERGEN™ Solution - Unique Cartridge Valve Technology Converts Hydraulic Flow into Electric Energy
HLIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|