Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HLIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLIO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HLIO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
HLIO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HLIO is currently 22.56, higher than 72.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Helios Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 296.57%; that's higher than 92.87% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Helios Technologies Inc comes in at 66.18%, a number that bests 86.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Helios Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HMTV, IMAC, RBA, EVH, and MMS.
- HLIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helios Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.heliostechnologies.com.
HLIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HLIO's price/sales ratio is 116.67% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- HLIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
- HLIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIO.
HLIO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.37%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 118.39%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 172.23%.
The table below shows HLIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.64% of graded US stocks.
- HLIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.568 -- ranking 50th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CSTE, PATK, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLIO.
The table below shows HLIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.24||52-week high||$114.89|
|Prev. close||$64.48||52-week low||$62.59|
|Day high||$65.88||Avg. volume||118,588|
|50-day MA||$72.18||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$84.24||Market Cap||2.12B|
Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO) Company Bio
Helios Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells solutions for the hydraulics and electronics markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates in two segments, Hydraulics and Electronics. The Hydraulics segment offers cartridge valve technology products to control rates and direction of fluid flow, and to regulate and control pressures for industrial and mobile applications; quick release hydraulic coupling solutions for the agriculture, construction equipment, and industrial markets; and hydraulic system design that provides engineered solutions for machine users, manufacturers, or designers. This segment sells its products under the Sun Hydraulics, Faster, and Custom Fluidpower brands. The Electronics segment offers displays, controls, and instrumentation products for off-highway, recreational and commercial marine, power sports and specialty vehicles, agriculture and water pumping, power generation, and engine-driven industrial equipment markets. This segment sells its products under the Enovation Controls and Murphy brands. Helios Technologies, Inc. sells its hydraulic products primarily through value-add distributors and integrators, as well as directly to original equipment manufacturer customers; and electronic products to original equipment manufacturer customers. The company was formerly known as Sun Hydraulics Corporation and changed its name to Helios Technologies, Inc. in June 2019. Helios Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIO Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIO Social Stream
Latest HLIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helios Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIO as an investment opportunity.
Ingersoll (IR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.48% and 0.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SARASOTA, Fla., February 22, 2022--Helios Technologies (NYSE: HLIO) Named to Forbes List of America’s Best Mid-Size Companies
Middleby (MIDD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.93% and 1.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Helios Technologies (HLIO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SARASOTA, Fla., February 14, 2022--Helios Technologies (NYSE: HLIO) Schedules Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
HLIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|