Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HLIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLIO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- HLIO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.77% of US stocks).
HLIO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.94%, Helios Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.76% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Helios Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 133.91%; that's higher than 84.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Helios Technologies Inc comes in at 37.01%, a number that bests 81.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Helios Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WRLD, DOOR, EVH, RBA, and REGI.
- HLIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helios Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.heliostechnologies.com.
HLIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HLIO's price/sales ratio is 116.67% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- HLIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
- HLIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIO.
HLIO Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.87%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 66.1%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -29.18%.
The table below shows HLIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.31% of graded US stocks.
- HLIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.568 -- ranking 50th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PATK, SMID, and SKY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLIO.
The table below shows HLIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.87||52-week high||$91.00|
|Prev. close||$90.07||52-week low||$39.92|
|Day high||$91.00||Avg. volume||96,706|
|50-day MA||$84.45||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$74.45||Market Cap||2.91B|
Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO) Company Bio
Helios Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells solutions for the hydraulics and electronics markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates in two segments, Hydraulics and Electronics. The Hydraulics segment offers cartridge valve technology products to control rates and direction of fluid flow, and to regulate and control pressures for industrial and mobile applications; quick release hydraulic coupling solutions for the agriculture, construction equipment, and industrial markets; and hydraulic system design that provides engineered solutions for machine users, manufacturers, or designers. This segment sells its products under the Sun Hydraulics, Faster, and Custom Fluidpower brands. The Electronics segment offers displays, controls, and instrumentation products for off-highway, recreational and commercial marine, power sports and specialty vehicles, agriculture and water pumping, power generation, and engine-driven industrial equipment markets. This segment sells its products under the Enovation Controls and Murphy brands. Helios Technologies, Inc. sells its hydraulic products primarily through value-add distributors and integrators, as well as directly to original equipment manufacturer customers; and electronic products to original equipment manufacturer customers. The company was formerly known as Sun Hydraulics Corporation and changed its name to Helios Technologies, Inc. in June 2019. Helios Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIO Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIO Social Stream
Latest HLIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helios Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIO as an investment opportunity.
SARASOTA, Fla., October 19, 2021--Helios Technologies (Nasdaq: HLIO) Announces Transfer of Its Common Stock Listing to the New York Stock Exchange
Helios Technologies Completes Acquisition of Assets of Joyonway Expanding Electronic Controls Platform Capabilities in Asia
SARASOTA, Fla., October 11, 2021--Helios Technologies (Nasdaq: HLIO) Completes Acquisition of Assets of Joyonway Expanding Electronic Controls Platform Capabilities in Asia
Kadant (KAI) benefits from solid product offerings, diversified businesses, acquired assets, a recovering economy, and growing e-commerce businesses. Its shareholder-friendly policy raises its appeal.
People have been spending more on goods than services during the pandemic, giving a boost to manufacturing activity and stocks like Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT), Helios Technologies (HLIO) and DXP Enterprises (DXPE).
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Helios Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HLIO ) by estimating...
HLIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|