Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIO POWR Grades
- HLIO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLIO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HLIO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.18% of US stocks).
HLIO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 44.15, Helios Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 76.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.44%, Helios Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.26% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HLIO has reported earnings growth of 47.76%, putting it ahead of 74.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Helios Technologies Inc are FDP, DOOR, AMEH, ACIW, and SXT.
- HLIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helios Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.heliostechnologies.com.
HLIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HLIO's price/earnings ratio is 41.12% higher, now standing at 42.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HLIO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $25.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIO.
HLIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.63||52-week high||$79.10|
|Prev. close||$73.02||52-week low||$31.56|
|Day high||$76.85||Avg. volume||99,484|
|50-day MA||$72.77||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$58.39||Market Cap||2.37B|
Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO) Company Bio
Helios Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells solutions for the hydraulics and electronics markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates in two segments, Hydraulics and Electronics. The Hydraulics segment offers cartridge valve technology products to control rates and direction of fluid flow, and to regulate and control pressures for industrial and mobile applications; quick release hydraulic coupling solutions for the agriculture, construction equipment, and industrial markets; and hydraulic system design that provides engineered solutions for machine users, manufacturers, or designers. This segment sells its products under the Sun Hydraulics, Faster, and Custom Fluidpower brands. The Electronics segment offers displays, controls, and instrumentation products for off-highway, recreational and commercial marine, power sports and specialty vehicles, agriculture and water pumping, power generation, and engine-driven industrial equipment markets. This segment sells its products under the Enovation Controls and Murphy brands. Helios Technologies, Inc. sells its hydraulic products primarily through value-add distributors and integrators, as well as directly to original equipment manufacturer customers; and electronic products to original equipment manufacturer customers. The company was formerly known as Sun Hydraulics Corporation and changed its name to Helios Technologies, Inc. in June 2019. Helios Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida.
HLIO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Helios Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Helios Technologies Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HLIO, they are:
- 84% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 56.05% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Helios Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of 56.72% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.91% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HLIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIO Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIO Social Stream
Latest HLIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helios Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIO as an investment opportunity.
Global industrial technology company Helios Technologies (HLIO) has signed an agreement to acquire NEM Srl, a hydraulic solutions company, which provides handling, construction, industrial vehicle and agricultural solutions to its customers. Helios Technologies develops and manufactures hydraulic and electronic control solutions for diverse markets. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed yet. The transaction is likely to close in the third quarter of 2021, subject to certain conditions. CEO of Helios Technologies Josef Matosevic said, "This strategic acquisition demonstrates our continued commitment to hydraulics segment and growing our core platform.
Helios' (HLIO) buyout of NEM S.r.l. is likely to solidify its offerings in the electro-hydraulics market, expand geographical presence and complement its cartridge valve technology offerings.
Helios Technologies Presents Augmented Strategy to Drive Accelerated Performance and Updates Financial Goals at 2021 Hybrid Investor Day
SARASOTA, Fla., Jun 15, 2021--Helios Technologies Presents Augmented Strategy to Drive Accelerated Performance and Updates Financial Goals at 2021 Hybrid Investor Day
SARASOTA, Fla., Jun 14, 2021--Helios Technologies (Nasdaq: HLIO) Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire NEM S.r.l.
Helios Technologies (Nasdaq: HLIO) Appoints New President of CVT
HLIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|