Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.44||52-week high||$73.64|
|Prev. close||$50.38||52-week low||$48.27|
|Day high||$51.69||Avg. volume||122,456|
|50-day MA||$59.63||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$58.77||Market Cap||1.68B|
HLIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIO POWR Grades
- HLIO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLIO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HLIO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HLIO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HELIOS TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about 73.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 20.09%, HELIOS TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 73.22% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HELIOS TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at -5.18%, a number that bests only 21.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MD, MMS, LEG, TKR, and HRT.
- Visit HLIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heliostechnologies.com.
HLIO Valuation Summary
- HLIO's price/earnings ratio is 21.1; this is 15.3% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HLIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIO.
HLIO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.12%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -18.37%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 5.27%.
The table below shows HLIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.64% of graded US stocks.
- HLIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.568 -- ranking 50th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CSTE, PATK, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLIO.
The table below shows HLIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLIO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HLIO, see our HLIO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$93.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.8 (Moderate Buy)|
Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO) Company Bio
Helios Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells solutions for the hydraulics and electronics markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates in two segments, Hydraulics and Electronics. The Hydraulics segment offers cartridge valve technology products to control rates and direction of fluid flow, and to regulate and control pressures for industrial and mobile applications; quick release hydraulic coupling solutions for the agriculture, construction equipment, and industrial markets; and hydraulic system design that provides engineered solutions for machine users, manufacturers, or designers. This segment sells its products under the Sun Hydraulics, Faster, and Custom Fluidpower brands. The Electronics segment offers displays, controls, and instrumentation products for off-highway, recreational and commercial marine, power sports and specialty vehicles, agriculture and water pumping, power generation, and engine-driven industrial equipment markets. This segment sells its products under the Enovation Controls and Murphy brands. Helios Technologies, Inc. sells its hydraulic products primarily through value-add distributors and integrators, as well as directly to original equipment manufacturer customers; and electronic products to original equipment manufacturer customers. The company was formerly known as Sun Hydraulics Corporation and changed its name to Helios Technologies, Inc. in June 2019. Helios Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIO Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIO Social Stream
Latest HLIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELIOS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIO as an investment opportunity.
Helios Technologies Expands Financial Capacity With Oversubscribed $150 Million Term Loan
SARASOTA, Fla., May 17, 2023--Helios Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: HLIO) Expands Financial Capacity with Oversubscribed $150 Million Term Loan
Helios Technologies First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS Lags
Helios Technologies ( NYSE:HLIO ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$213.2m (down 11% from 1Q...
Helios Technologies President & CEO Josef Matosevic Appointed to Electrolux Professional Group's Board
Josef Matosevic, President and CEO of Helios Technologies, and previously Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and interim President and CEO of Welbilt, Inc., was recently appointed as non-executive member of the Board of Directors at Electrolux Professional Group.
Helios Technologies (HLIO) Q1 Earnings Miss Estimates
Helios Technologies (HLIO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.26% and 3.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Helios Technologies Reports Strong Revenue Growth in the First Quarter 2023 While Investing in Augmented Strategy for Future Growth
SARASOTA, Fla., May 08, 2023--Helios Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: HLIO) Reports Strong Revenue Growth in the First Quarter 2023 While Investing in Augmented Strategy for Future Growth
HLIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...