Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HLIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLIO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HLIO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.18% of US stocks).
HLIO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 45.99, Helios Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Helios Technologies Inc is higher than 76.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.44%, Helios Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.15% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Helios Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DOOR, ACIW, FDP, AZZ, and CWST.
- Visit HLIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.heliostechnologies.com.
HLIO Valuation Summary
- HLIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.7; this is 49.37% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HLIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HLIO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIO.
HLIO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 18.31%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -29.18%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.65%.
The table below shows HLIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.66||52-week high||$79.79|
|Prev. close||$78.47||52-week low||$35.40|
|Day high||$78.26||Avg. volume||98,857|
|50-day MA||$75.21||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$63.44||Market Cap||2.50B|
Helios Technologies, Inc. (HLIO) Company Bio
Helios Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells solutions for the hydraulics and electronics markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company operates in two segments, Hydraulics and Electronics. The Hydraulics segment offers cartridge valve technology products to control rates and direction of fluid flow, and to regulate and control pressures for industrial and mobile applications; quick release hydraulic coupling solutions for the agriculture, construction equipment, and industrial markets; and hydraulic system design that provides engineered solutions for machine users, manufacturers, or designers. This segment sells its products under the Sun Hydraulics, Faster, and Custom Fluidpower brands. The Electronics segment offers displays, controls, and instrumentation products for off-highway, recreational and commercial marine, power sports and specialty vehicles, agriculture and water pumping, power generation, and engine-driven industrial equipment markets. This segment sells its products under the Enovation Controls and Murphy brands. Helios Technologies, Inc. sells its hydraulic products primarily through value-add distributors and integrators, as well as directly to original equipment manufacturer customers; and electronic products to original equipment manufacturer customers. The company was formerly known as Sun Hydraulics Corporation and changed its name to Helios Technologies, Inc. in June 2019. Helios Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida.
HLIO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Helios Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Helios Technologies Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HLIO, they are:
- 84% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 56.05% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Helios Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of 56.72% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 21.91% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HLIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIO Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIO Social Stream
Latest HLIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helios Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIO as an investment opportunity.
Helios Technologies (HLIO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SARASOTA, Fla., July 26, 2021--Helios Technologies (Nasdaq: HLIO) Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
Helios' (HLIO) acquisition of NEM enhances its growth prospects in the electro-hydraulics market. Expansion globally will also be easier with the latest addition to its portfolio.
SARASOTA, Fla., July 12, 2021--Helios Technologies (Nasdaq: HLIO) Completes Acquisition of NEM S.r.l.
Helios (HLIO) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
HLIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|