Harmonic Inc. (HLIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HLIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.93% of US stocks.
- HLIT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HLIT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.78% of US stocks).
HLIT Stock Summary
- HARMONIC INC's stock had its IPO on May 24, 1995, making it an older stock than 76.15% of US equities in our set.
- HLIT's current price/earnings ratio is 33.13, which is higher than 78.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HARMONIC INC is reporting a growth rate of 136.44%; that's higher than 89.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HARMONIC INC are JNPR, UTHR, SCKT, ALRM, and BSY.
- Visit HLIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harmonicinc.com.
HLIT Valuation Summary
- HLIT's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 7.41% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HLIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 36.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIT.
HLIT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.43%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 29.7%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.71%.
The table below shows HLIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.3% of graded US stocks.
- HLIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 93rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DIOD, FN, and INSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLIT.
The table below shows HLIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.79||52-week high||$15.80|
|Prev. close||$13.76||52-week low||$8.25|
|Day high||$14.81||Avg. volume||1,538,032|
|50-day MA||$14.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.75||Market Cap||1.56B|
Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) Company Bio
Harmonic Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells video infrastructure products and system solutions worldwide. Its products enable customers to create, prepare, and deliver a range of video and broadband services to consumer devices, including televisions, personal computers, laptops, tablets, and smart phones. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIT Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIT Social Stream
Latest HLIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARMONIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIT as an investment opportunity.
Harmonic Inc. (HLIT)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
January 30, 2023 17:00 ET
David Hanover - Investor Relations
Patrick Harshman - President and Chief Executive Officer
Sanjay Kalra - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Simon Leopold - Raymond James
Steve Frankel - Rosenblatt
Tim Long - Barclays
Ryan Koontz - Needham & Company
Tim Savageaux - Northland
George Notter - Jefferies
Welcome to the Q4 and Full Year 2022 Harmonic Earnings Conference Call. My name is Latif and I will be your operator for today’s call. [Operator Instructions] Please note that this c...
The following slide deck was published by Harmonic Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q4 earnings call....
Investors can get ready for another busy day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results after the market close on Monday, January 30, 2023. Harmonic will host a live webcast to discuss the company's results at 2:00 p.m. PT on the same day.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that Patrick J. Harshman, President and CEO of Harmonic, will participate virtually in a fireside chat at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 8:45 a.m. PT / 11:45 a.m. ET.
HLIT Price Returns