Harmonic Inc. (HLIT): Price and Financial Metrics
HLIT Stock Summary
- Harmonic Inc's stock had its IPO on May 24, 1995, making it an older stock than 71.34% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HLIT is currently 95.61, higher than 96.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Harmonic Inc is reporting a growth rate of -126.47%; that's higher than only 11.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Harmonic Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMSI, MCHX, TER, SRNE, and SEDG.
- HLIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harmonic Inc's official web site, go to www.harmonicinc.com.
HLIT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HLIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.08||52-week high||$8.57|
|Prev. close||$6.29||52-week low||$5.01|
|Day high||$6.19||Avg. volume||795,367|
|50-day MA||$7.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.94||Market Cap||549.29M|
Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) Company Bio
Harmonic Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells video infrastructure products and system solutions worldwide. Its products enable customers to create, prepare, and deliver a range of video and broadband services to consumer devices, including televisions, personal computers, laptops, tablets, and smart phones. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
HLIT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Harmonic Inc. To summarize, we found that Harmonic Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Harmonic Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.5 years, Harmonic Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.59%; that's higher than only 1.23% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Harmonic Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.5. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 21.54% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|