Harmonic Inc. (HLIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIT POWR Grades
- HLIT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.95% of US stocks.
- HLIT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- HLIT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
HLIT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 6,471.35, Harmonic Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 21.55%, Harmonic Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 78.25% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HLIT has reported earnings growth of -290.24%, putting it ahead of merely 7.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SITM, AMK, EVOP, VERU, and VRRM.
- HLIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harmonic Inc's official web site, go to www.harmonicinc.com.
HLIT Valuation Summary
- HLIT's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.6; this is 131.32% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- HLIT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HLIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 75.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIT.
HLIT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.6%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 85.21%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 37.79%.
The table below shows HLIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.8% of graded US stocks.
- HLIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 95th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CTS, DIOD, and APH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLIT.
The table below shows HLIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.10||52-week high||$10.75|
|Prev. close||$9.00||52-week low||$5.27|
|Day high||$9.20||Avg. volume||705,480|
|50-day MA||$9.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||926.43M|
Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) Company Bio
Harmonic Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells video infrastructure products and system solutions worldwide. Its products enable customers to create, prepare, and deliver a range of video and broadband services to consumer devices, including televisions, personal computers, laptops, tablets, and smart phones. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIT Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIT Social Stream
Latest HLIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harmonic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIT as an investment opportunity.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that Taiwan-based cable operator ICCDS is setting a pathway forward to 10G with Harmonic's market-leading CableOS® Cloud-Native Core Platform. Harmonic's CableOS Platform converges fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) PON and HFC DOCSIS 3.1 networks for operational efficiency while enabling blazing-fast broadband speeds as ICCDS addresses the growing demand for high-bandwidth applications such as VR and gaming.
Harmonic notches CableOS and DAA win with Parasat Cable TV Light Reading
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that it will host an online summit, ACHIEVE 2021, on Sept. 29-30, bringing together media companies and business leaders in the video industry. The event will share unique insights and first-hand experiences on innovative cloud streaming deployments, major evolutions in primary distribution and broadcast TV, and successful monetization and personalization approaches.
Harmonic (HLIT) partners Parasat Cable TV to expand the latter's broadband capacity on the back of CableOS Cloud-Native Core Platform.
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe. The post Harmonic Inc (HLIT): Price Now Near $9.27; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
HLIT Price Returns