Harmonic Inc. (HLIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLIT POWR Grades
- HLIT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.66% of US stocks.
- HLIT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HLIT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
HLIT Stock Summary
- HLIT's current price/earnings ratio is 74.59, which is higher than 90.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HLIT is currently 24.1, higher than 74.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Harmonic Inc is reporting a growth rate of -232.55%; that's higher than merely 8.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Harmonic Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AUDC, JNPR, GPRO, EMKR, and IPGP.
- Visit HLIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harmonicinc.com.
HLIT Valuation Summary
- HLIT's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.6; this is 131.32% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- HLIT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HLIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 75.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIT.
HLIT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.78%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.53%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.06%.
The table below shows HLIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.3% of graded US stocks.
- HLIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 93rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DIOD, FN, and INSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLIT.
The table below shows HLIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.41||52-week high||$12.22|
|Prev. close||$9.27||52-week low||$6.69|
|Day high||$9.47||Avg. volume||765,170|
|50-day MA||$9.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.69||Market Cap||983.24M|
Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) Company Bio
Harmonic Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells video infrastructure products and system solutions worldwide. Its products enable customers to create, prepare, and deliver a range of video and broadband services to consumer devices, including televisions, personal computers, laptops, tablets, and smart phones. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIT Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIT Social Stream
Latest HLIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harmonic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIT as an investment opportunity.
NBC SPORTS SELECTS ITS MEDIA PROCESSING SOLUTION PROVIDER FOR ITS PRODUCTION OF 2022 OLYMPIC & PARALYMPIC WINTER GAMES
NBC Sports has selected Harmonic to provide its Edge media processing solution for its production of the XXIV Olympic Winter Games, from Beijing, China, February 2–20, 2022. The announcement was made today by Anil Abraham, Sr. Director Architecture & Engineering, NBCUniversal, and Shahar Bar, Senior Vice President, Video Products and Corporate Development, Harmonic.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that GCI, Alaska's largest telecommunications company, is using Harmonic's industry-leading CableOS® Cloud-Native Core Platform for next-gen broadband. By virtualizing the access network, Harmonic's CableOS Platform enables GCI to deliver ultra-fast, reliable and sustainable broadband services to subscribers while establishing a growth path for the future.
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced a major achievement with interoperability for the CableLabs® Flexible MAC Architecture (FMA) specification. Harmonic's powerful, software-based MAC Anywhere FMA offering for its market-leading CableOS® Cloud-Native Core Platform was tested in a multi-vendor lab environment at the recent CableLabs FMA Interoperability event. Harmonic's next-gen Remote MACPHY devices demonstrated remarkable progress at offering interoperability with third-party MAC Manager s
Harmonic (HLIT) trades 4.3% higher after hours on the board authorizing a stock repurchase program wherein the company may repurchase up to $100M of its outstanding shares through…
Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that its board of directors has authorized a stock repurchase program under which the company may repurchase up to $100 million of its outstanding shares of common stock through February 2025. The company intends to fund the share repurchases from cash on hand and cash generated from operations.
HLIT Price Returns