Harmonic Inc. (HLIT): Price and Financial Metrics
HLIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.85||52-week high||$17.86|
|Prev. close||$17.52||52-week low||$8.27|
|Day high||$17.86||Avg. volume||1,364,261|
|50-day MA||$15.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.81||Market Cap||1.99B|
HLIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLIT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HLIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLIT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HLIT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
HLIT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.6, HARMONIC INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HLIT is currently 46.67, higher than 91.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, HLIT has reported earnings growth of 132.01%, putting it ahead of 89.84% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HARMONIC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DAIO, AGYS, LQDT, CMBM, and CORT.
- Visit HLIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harmonicinc.com.
HLIT Valuation Summary
- HLIT's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.8; this is 55.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- HLIT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 56 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLIT.
HLIT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 11.88%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.35%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -26.07%.
The table below shows HLIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.3% of graded US stocks.
- HLIT's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 93rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DIOD, FN, and INSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLIT.
The table below shows HLIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLIT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HLIT, see our HLIT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) Company Bio
Harmonic Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells video infrastructure products and system solutions worldwide. Its products enable customers to create, prepare, and deliver a range of video and broadband services to consumer devices, including televisions, personal computers, laptops, tablets, and smart phones. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLIT Latest Social Stream
View Full HLIT Social Stream
Latest HLIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARMONIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLIT as an investment opportunity.
Harmonic Appoints Walter Jankovic as Chief Financial Officer
Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that it has appointed Walter Jankovic as chief financial officer, effective immediately.
Melita Selects Harmonic's Broadband Solution for Sustainable Multi-Gigabit Services
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that Malta-based telco operator Melita has selected Harmonic's market-leading CableOS® Broadband Platform to deliver multi-gigabit broadband services. Harmonic's CableOS Platform virtualizes the access network, providing Melita with a sustainable broadband architecture that will enable continuous improvements to upstream and downstream bandwidth capacity.
Harmonic Showcases Innovations for Broadband Network Convergence and Sustainability at ANGA COM 2023
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that at ANGA COM 2023, the company will showcase its industry-leading solutions for sustainable, high-speed fiber and HFC broadband networks. Harmonic's market-leading, virtualized CableOS® Broadband Platform unifies the core and enables greater network agility, allowing operators to quickly bring competitive symmetrical multi-gigabit services to market.
Harmonic to Participate in the 18th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference
Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) today announced that Patrick Harshman, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 18th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference on Wednesday, May 17, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. PT / 1:30 p.m. ET.
Why Harmonic Stock Arced 18% Higher Today
Wall Street had forecast an $0.08 per share non-GAAP profit (generally accepted accounting principles) for the company, on sales of $157.8 million. Harmonic delivered all $0.12 of non-GAAP earnings, and its sales were $157.6 million. As you'd expect, this resulted in a big improvement in earnings year over year.
HLIT Price Returns
Continue Researching HLITHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Harmonic Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Harmonic Inc (HLIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Harmonic Inc (HLIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Harmonic Inc (HLIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...