Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT): Price and Financial Metrics
HLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HLT is -45.05 -- better than just 0.46% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HLT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc are ED, AVB, OKE, TEF, and RCI.
- HLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hilton.com.
HLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.79||52-week high||$115.48|
|Prev. close||$111.93||52-week low||$81.09|
|Day high||$113.45||Avg. volume||1,926,421|
|50-day MA||$109.94||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$98.73||Market Cap||31.29B|
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Company Bio
Hilton Inc. owns, leases, manages, develops, and franchises hotels, resorts, and timeshare properties worldwide under brand names which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio-A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
HLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc ranked in the 29st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 64.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 69.36% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|