Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLT POWR Grades
- HLT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 70.74% of US stocks.
- HLT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 197 days.
- HLT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
HLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HLT is -2.89 -- better than just 3.05% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HLT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OTIS, PXD, AZO, ALC, and SWK.
- HLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hilton.com.
HLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.62||52-week high||$132.69|
|Prev. close||$128.25||52-week low||$62.47|
|Day high||$125.50||Avg. volume||2,518,865|
|50-day MA||$124.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.89||Market Cap||34.04B|
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Company Bio
Hilton Inc. owns, leases, manages, develops, and franchises hotels, resorts, and timeshare properties worldwide under brand names which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio-A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
HLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HLT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc ranked in the 9th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 95.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HLT, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.56 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than just 13.44% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 29% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 85.63% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLT Latest Social Stream
View Full HLT Social Stream
Latest HLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLT as an investment opportunity.
The travel stocks have soared over the last year as the Street has priced in the reopen. What's next?
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
Hilton (HLT) first-quarter 2021 performance is likely to reflect stalled recoveries in Europe and Asia Pacific region.
So what did the stock market do today?
In this article, we will look at the 30 best places to visit in the USA in May. You can skip our detailed analysis of America’s most beautiful tourist spots and go to the 10 Best Places To Visit in USA In May. With over 230 million vaccine doses administered in the United States and […]
HLT Price Returns
Continue Researching HLTWant to do more research on Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch