Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT): Price and Financial Metrics
HLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.53||52-week high||$152.89|
|Prev. close||$142.88||52-week low||$108.41|
|Day high||$143.70||Avg. volume||1,645,972|
|50-day MA||$142.49||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$136.71||Market Cap||37.45B|
HLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- HLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HLT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
HLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HLT is -6.58 -- better than just 2.45% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -14.59 for HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 1.73% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DVN, FANG, FIS, CVE, and PXD.
- Visit HLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hilton.com.
HLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HLT's price/earnings ratio is 127.61% higher, now standing at 30.5.
- HLT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.6 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLT.
HLT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.34%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.29%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.21%.
The table below shows HLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.55% of graded US stocks.
- HLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.307 -- ranking 59th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, BDL, and ARKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLT.
The table below shows HLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HLT, see our HLT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$133.68||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Company Bio
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation, is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in May 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta. (Source:Wikipedia)
HLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLT Latest Social Stream
View Full HLT Social Stream
Latest HLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLT as an investment opportunity.
Why Is Choice Hotels (CHH) Down 3% Since Last Earnings Report?
Choice Hotels (CHH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Why Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) is a Top Growth Stock for the Long-Term
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Hilton (HLT) Expands Footprint in Florida With Home2 Suites
Hilton (HLT) expands with new 107-suite Home2 Suites opening in association with St. Joe Company in Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
July 4 holiday travel shaping up to be strong, top hotel execs predict
The summer travel season is shaping up to be solid.
The St. Joe Company Announces the Opening of the 107-Suite Home2 Suites by Hilton Santa Rosa Beach, the Third of Five New Hotel Openings Planned in the First Half Of 2023
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla., June 05, 2023--THE ST. JOE COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE OPENING OF THE 107-SUITE HOME2 SUITES BY HILTON SANTA ROSA BEACH, THE THIRD OF FIVE HOTEL OPENINGS PLANNED IN 2023
HLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HLTWant to do more research on Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...