Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.86% of US stocks.
- HLT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HLT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
HLT Stock Summary
- HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.85% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -17.93 for HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for just 1.23% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HLT has reported earnings growth of -4,404.88%, putting it ahead of just 0.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC are HCA, MMLP, YELL, FANG, and MRO.
- Visit HLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hilton.com.
HLT Valuation Summary
- HLT's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 152.94% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 107 months, HLT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLT.
HLT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 103.47%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 7.38%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.29%.
The table below shows HLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.55% of graded US stocks.
- HLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.307 -- ranking 59th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, BDL, and ARKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLT.
The table below shows HLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.89||52-week high||$167.99|
|Prev. close||$121.86||52-week low||$108.41|
|Day high||$123.72||Avg. volume||2,347,226|
|50-day MA||$129.63||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$138.04||Market Cap||33.43B|
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Company Bio
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation, is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in May 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
HLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLT Latest Social Stream
View Full HLT Social Stream
Latest HLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILTON WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLT as an investment opportunity.
MCLEAN, Va., September 28, 2022--Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HLT) will report third quarter 2022 financial results before the stock market opens on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, followed by a conference call at 10 a.m. EDT. Christopher J. Nassetta, Hilton's president & chief executive officer, and Kevin Jacobs, Hilton's chief financial officer & president, global development, will discuss the company's performance and lead a question-and-answer session.
The hotel industry is focused on the provision of short-term lodging, including hotels and motels, as well as accommodation-related services. The hotel industry is split into two main categories of companies: C-corporation hotels such as Marriott International Inc. and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.; and hotel real estate investment trusts (REITs) such as DiamondRock Hospitality Co. and Park Hotels & Resorts Inc.
A local developer with a history of hotels in Johnston County is setting its sights on fast-growing Smithfield.
Hilton (HLT) emphasizes on expanding its luxury line-up of hotels to drive growth. However, a decline in RevPAR from pre-pandemic levels is a concern.
Carnival's (CCL) third-quarter fiscal 2022 results are likely to reflect benefits from the resumption of operations and encouraging bookings.
HLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HLTWant to do more research on Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch