Nobilis Health Corp. (HLTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLTH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.46, CUE HEALTH INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.22% of US stocks.
- HLTH's went public 1.36 years ago, making it older than only 2.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, HLTH has reported earnings growth of 479.43%, putting it ahead of 96.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CUE HEALTH INC are OUST, ME, KIND, FROG, and LIDR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HLTH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001628945.
HLTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HLTH's price/earnings ratio is 111.33% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 16 months, HLTH's price/sales ratio has gone down 124.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLTH.
HLTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.71||52-week high||$11.90|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$2.76||Avg. volume||299,918|
|50-day MA||$2.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.72||Market Cap||404.96M|
Nobilis Health Corp. (HLTH) Company Bio
Nobilis Health Corp. owns and manages ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) and surgical hospitals in the United States. The company was formerly known as Northstar Healthcare Inc. and changed its name to Nobilis Health Corp. in December 2014. Nobilis Health Corp. was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HLTH Social Stream
Latest HLTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUE HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLTH as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
Cue Health Selected by Minnesota Department of Health to Provide Statewide Telehealth to Treatment Services to all Minnesota Residents at No Cost
SAN DIEGO, December 22, 2022--Cue Health ("Cue") (Nasdaq: HLTH), the healthcare technology company known for diagnostic enabled care, today announced that it has been selected by Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) to provide a statewide COVID-19 telehealth to treatment program, powered by Cue Care™, at no cost to Minnesota residents.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Cue Health Inc. ( NASDAQ:HLTH ) by taking the...
Market forces rained on the parade of Cue Health Inc. ( NASDAQ:HLTH ) shareholders today, when the analysts downgraded...
Cue Health Announces Appointment of Josh Ghaim, Ph.D. and Sachin Jain, M.D. to its Board of Directors
SAN DIEGO, November 17, 2022--Cue Health ("Cue") (Nasdaq: HLTH), a healthcare technology company that puts diagnostic information at the center of care, today announced that Josh Ghaim, Ph.D. and Sachin Jain, M.D. have joined its Board of Directors. Cue Health’s Board now consists of seven directors, five of whom are independent.
HLTH Price Returns