Nobilis Health Corp. (HLTH): Price and Financial Metrics
HLTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$4.38|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.45||Avg. volume||565,987|
|50-day MA||$0.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.23||Market Cap||63.51M|
HLTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLTH Stock Summary
- HLTH's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than only 3.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CUE HEALTH INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,039.99%; that's higher than 98.45% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CUE HEALTH INC comes in at -63.26%, a number that bests merely 3.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HLTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIP, LCID, DBX, AKTS, and IMNM.
- To check out CUE HEALTH INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001628945.
HLTH Valuation Summary
- HLTH's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.12% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 24 months, HLTH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 63.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLTH.
Nobilis Health Corp. (HLTH) Company Bio
Nobilis Health Corp. owns and manages ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) and surgical hospitals in the United States. The company was formerly known as Northstar Healthcare Inc. and changed its name to Nobilis Health Corp. in December 2014. Nobilis Health Corp. was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
HLTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLTH Latest Social Stream
View Full HLTH Social Stream
Latest HLTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUE HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLTH as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, September 21, 2023--Cue Health (Nasdaq: HLTH), a healthcare technology company, today announced that its Board of Directors has unanimously approved the adoption of a limited-duration shareholder rights plan (the "Rights Plan") to protect the long-term interests of all shareholders. The Board adopted the Rights Plan in response to a rapid accumulation of shares by a third party. The Rights Plan is effective immediately and has a one-year term, expiring on September 20, 2024.
Tarsadia Investments wants Cue Health to review its strategy, including a possible sale, to help reverse its stock plunge of 98% in the last two years. The investment firm, which owns just under 5% of the diagnostic company's shares, also wants it to cut costs and add a shareholder director, according to a letter, sent on Thursday. Cue Health's value has been nearly wiped out since it went public in September 2021.
Tarsadia Investments is urging Cue Health to review its strategy, including options for a possible sale, to help reverse its stock plunge of 98% in the last two years, according to a letter seen by Reuters. The investment firm, which owns just under 5% of the diagnostic company's shares and invests for wealthy families, also wants it to cut costs and add a shareholder director, said the letter, which was sent to the board on Thursday. Tarsadia wants drastic action after Cue Health's value has been nearly wiped out since it went public in September 2021.
SAN DIEGO, August 23, 2023--Cue Health ("Cue") (Nasdaq: HLTH), a healthcare technology company, announced today that its management team will present at the following investor conferences:
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Cue Health Inc. ( NASDAQ:HLTH ), with the analysts making...
HLTH Price Returns