Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.81% of US stocks.
- HLX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- HLX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.09% of US stocks).
HLX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HLX is currently 4.81, higher than just 16.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc is higher than it is for about 88.33% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VNET, VIST, CTO, UBA, and PCH.
- HLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc's official web site, go to www.helixesg.com.
HLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.13||52-week high||$6.76|
|Prev. close||$4.97||52-week low||$2.01|
|Day high||$5.13||Avg. volume||2,152,009|
|50-day MA||$5.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.11||Market Cap||773.21M|
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) Company Bio
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. provides specialty services to the offshore energy industry primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, the Asia Pacific, and West Africa regions. The company was formerly known as Cal Dive International, Inc. and changed its name to Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in March 2006. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Houston, Texas.
HLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2626.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.77 years, is 0.81% -- higher than 87.31% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.41% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 21.66% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLX Latest Social Stream
View Full HLX Social Stream
Latest HLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLX as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders May Be Wary Of Increasing Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:HLX) CEO Compensation Package
The results at Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. ( NYSE:HLX ) have been quite disappointing recently and CEO Owen...
In this article, we will take a look at 10 best cheap oil stocks to buy in 2021. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the global oil market and industry trends and go directly to the 5 Best Cheap Oil Stocks To Buy in 2021. For the past several years, the oil industry has […]
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Erik Staffeldt – Chief Financial Officer Ken Neikirk – General Counsel Owen Kratz – Chief Executive Officer Scotty Sparks – Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Ian MacPherson – Piper Sandler...
The following slide deck was published by Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
HLX Price Returns
Continue Researching HLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc (HLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc (HLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc (HLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch