Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HLX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HLX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HLX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HLX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HLX is currently 46.31, higher than 90.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For HLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.62% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, HLX has reported earnings growth of 746.52%, putting it ahead of 97.55% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HELIX ENERGY SOLUTIONS GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MTG, SSSS, CLW, BWEN, and CMP.
- Visit HLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.helixesg.com.
HLX Valuation Summary
- HLX's price/earnings ratio is -8.2; this is 188.17% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HLX's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HLX.
HLX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 37.57%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -40.63%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -422.38%.
The table below shows HLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.09% of graded US stocks.
- HLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.275 -- ranking 94th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- GBR, CKX, and TELL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HLX.
The table below shows HLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$7.18|
|Prev. close||$6.18||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$6.32||Avg. volume||1,969,476|
|50-day MA||$5.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||941.29M|
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) Company Bio
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. provides specialty services to the offshore energy industry primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, the Asia Pacific, and West Africa regions. The company was formerly known as Cal Dive International, Inc. and changed its name to Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in March 2006. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HLX Latest Social Stream
View Full HLX Social Stream
Latest HLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HELIX ENERGY SOLUTIONS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HLX as an investment opportunity.
Investing in Helix Energy Solutions Group (NYSE:HLX) a year ago would have delivered you a 110% gain
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. But if you pick the right stock, you can make a...
HOUSTON, December 02, 2022--Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE: HLX) announced today that it will participate in the Capital One Securities 17th Annual Energy Conference in Houston, Texas at the Hotel ZaZa Museum District on Tuesday December 6, 2022.
In this article, we will look at the 12 best robotics stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to explore more robotics stocks popular among hedge funds, you can also read 5 Best Robotics Stocks to Buy. The robotics sector is closely connected with numerous other sectors like agriculture, aviation, construction, defense, […]
HOUSTON, November 22, 2022--Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE: HLX) announced today that an affiliate of Talos Energy Inc. ("Talos") (NYSE:TALO) has extended for one year the term of its contract with Helix for the Helix Producer I floating production vessel in the Gulf of Mexico. The one-year extension term is scheduled to conclude on June 1, 2024 with Talos having the option to extend the contract annually.
Helix Energy Solutions Group looks interesting on the charts. This is a low-priced energy services company that provides specialty services to the offshore energy industry with a focus on well intervention and robotics operations.
HLX Price Returns
Continue Researching HLXWant to see what other sources are saying about Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc (HLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc (HLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc (HLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch