Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX): Price and Financial Metrics
HLX Stock Summary
- HLX's current price/earnings ratio is 36.83, which is higher than 78.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.35% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc are USPH, WHD, SGA, USLM, and IBKR.
- HLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc's official web site, go to www.helixesg.com.
HLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
HLX Price/Volume Stats
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) Company Bio
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. provides specialty services to the offshore energy industry primarily in the Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, the Asia Pacific, and West Africa regions. The company was formerly known as Cal Dive International, Inc. and changed its name to Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in March 2006. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Houston, Texas.