Huami Corporation American Depositary Shares, each representing four Class A Ordinary Shares (HMI): Price and Financial Metrics
HMI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.15, Huami Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.06% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.41, Huami Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Huami Corp comes in at 183.68%, a number that bests 96.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Huami Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SMCI, SMSI, ALRM, AUDC, and ESPR.
- HMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huami Corp's official web site, go to www.huami.com.
HMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.09||52-week high||$20.25|
|Prev. close||$16.68||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$17.49||Avg. volume||609,814|
|50-day MA||$14.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.01||Market Cap||1.05B|
Huami Corporation American Depositary Shares, each representing four Class A Ordinary Shares (HMI) Company Bio
Huami Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells smart wearable technological devices in the People’s Republic of China. It offers smart bands, watches, scales, and related accessories under the Xiaomi brand names. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Hefei, China.
HMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMI Latest Social Stream
View Full HMI Social Stream
Latest HMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Huami Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMI as an investment opportunity.
Zepp Health Corp. ("Zepp Health" or the "Company") (NYSE: ZEPP), a cloud-based healthcare services provider with world-leading smart wearable technology, today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2020 unaudited financial results before the market open on Monday, March 15, 2021.
Huami Corp. today announced it is changing its name internationally to Zepp Health Corp. (NYSE: ZEPP) and the ticker symbol of its American depositary shares listed on the NYSE to "ZEPP" to better reflect its deepening commitment to connecting health with technology, expansion of its current product portfolio and its growth in serving the industrial healthcare technology market. Additionally, "Zepp" is a name that is easy to remember, transcending languages, cultures and borders.
Huami Corp Invests $5 Million in Hyperfine Research D Round to Support Accelerated Application of Disruptive MRI Technology
BEIJING & CUPERTINO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Huami Corp. (NYSE: HMI) today announced that it has invested $5 million in Hyperfine Research’s D round of funding, which closed on February 3, 2021. Huami’s mission is to connect health with technology, developing both consumer and industrial health technologies. The company believes its miniaturization engineering expertise dovetails with efforts to miniaturize medical imaging technology which can disrupt the locations, applications and costs of m
Amazfit Valentine's Day Sale
The Amazfit GTS 2 is another budget smartwatch from Huami, but with affordable options from Apple and Fitbit better than ever, is it enough?
HMI Price Returns