Huami Corporation American Depositary Shares, each representing four Class A Ordinary Shares (HMI): Price and Financial Metrics
HMI Stock Summary
- Huami Corp's stock had its IPO on February 8, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.69% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HMI is currently 0.8, higher than merely 4.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Huami Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -112.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CORT, SEDG, AMPH, CHRS, and CY.
- Visit HMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huami-usa.com.
HMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.35||52-week high||$19.66|
|Prev. close||$11.51||52-week low||$7.27|
|Day high||$12.38||Avg. volume||296,263|
|50-day MA||$10.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.80||Market Cap||734.01M|
Huami Corporation American Depositary Shares, each representing four Class A Ordinary Shares (HMI) Company Bio
Huami Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells smart wearable technological devices in the People’s Republic of China. It offers smart bands, watches, scales, and related accessories under the Xiaomi brand names. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Hefei, China.