Huami Corporation American Depositary Shares, each representing four Class A Ordinary Shares (HMI): Price and Financial Metrics
HMI Stock Summary
- Huami Corp's stock had its IPO on February 8, 2018, making it an older stock than only 4.59% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HMI is currently 1.1, higher than only 5.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HMI comes in at -81.83% -- higher than that of only 4.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CORT, SEDG, CY, WWD, and FORM.
- HMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Huami Corp's official web site, go to www.huami-usa.com.
HMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.79||52-week high||$19.66|
|Prev. close||$14.05||52-week low||$7.27|
|Day high||$14.96||Avg. volume||543,591|
|50-day MA||$12.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.58||Market Cap||819.59M|
Huami Corporation American Depositary Shares, each representing four Class A Ordinary Shares (HMI) Company Bio
Huami Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells smart wearable technological devices in the People’s Republic of China. It offers smart bands, watches, scales, and related accessories under the Xiaomi brand names. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Hefei, China.