Huami Corporation American Depositary Shares, each representing four Class A Ordinary Shares (HMI): Price and Financial Metrics
HMI Stock Summary
- HMI's went public 1.95 years ago, making it older than just 4.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Huami Corp is higher than merely 5.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Huami Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -81.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Huami Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CORT, SEDG, CY, WWD, and FORM.
- Visit HMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huami-usa.com.
HMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.96||52-week high||$19.66|
|Prev. close||$14.77||52-week low||$7.27|
|Day high||$15.39||Avg. volume||474,477|
|50-day MA||$11.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.55||Market Cap||889.13M|
Huami Corporation American Depositary Shares, each representing four Class A Ordinary Shares (HMI) Company Bio
Huami Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells smart wearable technological devices in the People’s Republic of China. It offers smart bands, watches, scales, and related accessories under the Xiaomi brand names. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Hefei, China.