Horace Mann Educators Corporation (HMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HMN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
HMN Stock Summary
- HORACE MANN EDUCATORS CORP's stock had its IPO on November 15, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.53% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.84 for HORACE MANN EDUCATORS CORP; that's greater than it is for 90.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HMN is more volatile than just 7.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HORACE MANN EDUCATORS CORP are TMP, PRK, NBHC, WSFS, and FNLC.
- HMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HORACE MANN EDUCATORS CORP's official web site, go to www.horacemann.com.
HMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HMN's price/earnings ratio is 131.9% higher, now standing at 26.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HMN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 383.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HMN.
HMN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.45%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -56.51%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.19%.
The table below shows HMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HMN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.37% of graded US stocks.
- HMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 109th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- RDN, NMIH, and ICCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HMN.
The table below shows HMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.05||52-week high||$42.95|
|Prev. close||$38.16||52-week low||$32.60|
|Day high||$38.20||Avg. volume||225,184|
|50-day MA||$37.65||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$38.13||Market Cap||1.56B|
Horace Mann Educators Corporation (HMN) Company Bio
Horace Mann Educators Corporation provides auto and homeowners insurance, retirement annuities, life insurance and other financial solutions to K-12 teachers, administrators, and other employees of public schools and their families. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Springfield, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMN Latest Social Stream
View Full HMN Social Stream
Latest HMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HORACE MANN EDUCATORS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMN as an investment opportunity.
Independent Director Thomas Bradley Just Bought 34% More Shares In Horace Mann Educators Corporation (NYSE:HMN)
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Horace Mann Educators Corporation ( NYSE:HMN...
Horace Mann Educators ( NYSE:HMN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$343.0m (up 4.1% from 3Q...
Horace Mann (HMN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.86% and 2.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Horace Mann reports third-quarter 2022 net income of 33 cents per share and core earnings* of 57 cents
SPRINGFIELD, Ill., November 03, 2022--Horace Mann Educators Corporation (NYSE:HMN) today reported financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022:
MetLife (MET) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.54% and 19.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HMNWant to do more research on Horace Mann Educators Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch