Horace Mann Educators Corporation (HMN): Price and Financial Metrics
HMN Stock Summary
- HMN's went public 28.07 years ago, making it older than 81.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.27 for Horace Mann Educators Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Horace Mann Educators Corp is reporting a growth rate of 49.89%; that's higher than 81.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Horace Mann Educators Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CORE, SFM, HNI, FIZZ, and PRIM.
- HMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horace Mann Educators Corp's official web site, go to www.horacemann.com.
HMN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HMN Price/Volume Stats
Horace Mann Educators Corporation (HMN) Company Bio
Horace Mann Educators Corporation provides auto and homeowners insurance, retirement annuities, life insurance and other financial solutions to K-12 teachers, administrators, and other employees of public schools and their families. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Springfield, Illinois.