HMN Financial, Inc. (HMNF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMNF Stock Summary
- HMNF's current price/earnings ratio is 8.53, which is higher than only 13.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hmn Financial Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.94 for Hmn Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hmn Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COFS, CSTR, UBOH, EBMT, and FNCB.
- Visit HMNF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to hmn-financial-inc.
HMNF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HMNF's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, HMNF's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- HMNF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HMNF.
HMNF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 222.83%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 28.98%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.35%.
The table below shows HMNF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HMNF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMNF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.24||52-week high||$22.49|
|Prev. close||$22.34||52-week low||$13.06|
|Day high||$22.24||Avg. volume||6,323|
|50-day MA||$21.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.50||Market Cap||105.26M|
HMN Financial, Inc. (HMNF) Company Bio
HMN Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Home Federal Savings Bank that provides various retail banking products and services. The company offers various deposit accounts, such as savings, interest bearing checking, non-interest bearing checking, money market, and certificate accounts. Its loan products include single family residential loans; commercial real estate and multi-family mortgage loans; construction loans; consumer loans, such as home equity, automobile, recreational vehicle, mobile home, and lot loans, as well as loans secured by deposit accounts, and other loans for household and personal purposes; and commercial business loans. The company offers financial planning products and services; and invests in mortgage-backed and related securities, the United States government agency obligations, and other permissible investments. As of April 20, 2020, it operated twelve full service offices in Minnesota located in Albert Lea, Austin, Eagan, Kasson, La Crescent, Owatonna, Rocheste, Spring Valley, and Winona, Minnesota; one full service office in Marshalltown, Iowa; one full service office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin; and a loan origination office in Sartell, Minnesota. HMN Financial, Inc. was founded in 1934 and is headquartered in Rochester, Minnesota.
HMNF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMNF Latest Social Stream
View Full HMNF Social Stream
Latest HMNF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hmn Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMNF as an investment opportunity.
Second Quarter Highlights Net income of $4.5 million, up $1.8 million, compared to $2.7 million for second quarter of 2020Diluted earnings per share of $1.00, up $0.42, compared to $0.58 for second quarter of 2020Gain on sale of real estate owned of $1.5 million, compared to none for second quarter of 2020Provision for loan losses of ($0.9) million, down $1.2 million from $0.3 million for second quarter of 2020Net interest income of $7.7 million, up $0.6 million from $7.1 million for second quar
The big shareholder groups in HMN Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HMNF ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
First Quarter Highlights Net income of $3.4 million, up $2.0 million, from net income of $1.4 million for first quarter of 2020Diluted earnings per share of $0.74, up $0.44, from $0.30 for first quarter of 2020Gain on sales of loans of $1.8 million, up $0.7 million, from $1.1 million for first quarter of 2020Net interest margin of 3.36%, down 40 basis points, from 3.76% for first quarter of 2020Provision for loan losses of ($0.6) million, down $1.1 million, from $0.5 million for first quarter of 2020 Net Income Summary Three Months Ended March 31, (Dollars in thousands, except per share amounts) 2021 2020 Net income$3,418 1,385 Diluted earnings per share 0.74 0.30 Return on average assets (annualized) 1.49%0.72%Return on average equity (annualized) 13.38%5.93%Book value per share$22.11 ...
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
HMNF Price Returns