HomeStreet, Inc. (HMST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMST POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HMST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMST is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- HMST's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.55% of US stocks).
HMST Stock Summary
- HMST's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.04%, HomeStreet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.8% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HMST comes in at 99.91% -- higher than that of 98.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HomeStreet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NRIM, UBOH, VBFC, CHMG, and FRME.
- Visit HMST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homestreet.com.
HMST Valuation Summary
- HMST's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 28.13% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HMST's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 116 months.
- HMST's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HMST.
HMST Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -44.52%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 12.72%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -31.22%.
The table below shows HMST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HMST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HMST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.43% of graded US stocks.
- HMST's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 83rd of 437 Banking stocks.
- PNBK, HAFC, and UBCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HMST.
The table below shows HMST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.76||52-week high||$52.46|
|Prev. close||$36.85||52-week low||$24.20|
|Day high||$37.79||Avg. volume||141,485|
|50-day MA||$39.02||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$40.52||Market Cap||785.22M|
HomeStreet, Inc. (HMST) Company Bio
HomeStreet Inc. provides various financial services primarily in the Pacific Northwest, California, and Hawaii. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMST Latest Social Stream
View Full HMST Social Stream
Latest HMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HomeStreet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMST as an investment opportunity.
HomeStreet (HMST) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
HomeStreet Bank President & CEO, Mark Mason, Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell in Honor of 100 Year Milestone
SEATTLE, August 19, 2021--HomeStreet Bank reaches 100 Year milestone on August 18. In honor of this achievement, President and CEO, Mark Mason, rang the Nasdaq opening bell.
Investors who take an interest in HomeStreet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HMST ) should definitely note that the Independent...
HomeStreet Announces a $15 Million Expansion of Our Share Repurchase Program and Common Stock Dividend of $0.25 Per Share
SEATTLE, July 30, 2021--HomeStreet Announces a $15 Million Expansion of Our Share Repurchase Program and Common Stock Dividend of $0.25 Per Share
Image source: The Motley Fool. HomeStreet (NASDAQ: HMST)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 27, 2021, 1:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the Home Street second-quarter 2021 earnings conference call.
HMST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|