HomeStreet, Inc. (HMST): Price and Financial Metrics
HMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.64||52-week high||$40.51|
|Prev. close||$5.28||52-week low||$4.76|
|Day high||$5.82||Avg. volume||348,221|
|50-day MA||$11.79||Dividend yield||7.58%|
|200-day MA||$24.18||Market Cap||105.89M|
HMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMST POWR Grades
- HMST scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.15% of US stocks.
- HMST's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HMST ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HMST Stock Summary
- HMST's current price/earnings ratio is 2.41, which is higher than just 3.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.24 for HOMESTREET INC; that's greater than it is for 96.69% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HMST comes in at -1,265.86% -- higher than that of only 0.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DCOM, UBCP, CS, ASB, and BRKL.
- HMST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOMESTREET INC's official web site, go to www.homestreet.com.
HMST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HMST's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- HMST's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.4 over the prior 137 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HMST.
HMST Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 37.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.89%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -10.85%.
The table below shows HMST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HMST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HMST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.86% of graded US stocks.
- HMST's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 83rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- PNBK, HAFC, and UBCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HMST.
The table below shows HMST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HMST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HMST, see our HMST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.9 (Hold)|
HomeStreet, Inc. (HMST) Company Bio
HomeStreet Inc. provides various financial services primarily in the Pacific Northwest, California, and Hawaii. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMST Latest Social Stream
View Full HMST Social Stream
Latest HMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOMESTREET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMST as an investment opportunity.
Why Is MDU Resources (MDU) Stock Moving Today?
MDU Resources (MDU) stock is on the move Thursday alongside news of its spinoff, Knife River, joining the S&P MidCap 400.
Are Options Traders Betting on a Big Move in HomeStreet (HMST) Stock?
Investors need to pay close attention to HomeStreet (HMST) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Why is 2023's bank turmoil largely a West Coast thing?
Investors are still betting against a number of banks in the western half of the country. Some of those lenders say their fundamental strengths are being overlooked.
Knife River Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Bank of Hawaii to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Knife River Corp. (NYSE: KNF) will be added to the S&P MidCap 400 prior to the open of trading on Thursday, June 1 following its spin-off from S&P MidCap 400 constituent MDU Resources Group Inc. (NYSE: MDU). Effective prior to the open of trading on Friday, June 2, S&P MidCap 400 constituent Bank of Hawaii Corp. (NYSE:BOH) will replace HomeStreet Inc. (NASD:HMST) in the S&P SmallCap 600. Post spin-off, parent company MDU Resources Group will remain in the S&P MidCap 400. Bank of Hawaii and HomeS
7 Banks to Dump Now Before They Go Bust in 2023
Although the federal government got in front of the latest financial crisis, investors should watch this list of worst bank stocks 2023.
HMST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HMSTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on HomeStreet Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
HomeStreet Inc (HMST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
HomeStreet Inc (HMST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
HomeStreet Inc (HMST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...