HomeStreet, Inc. (HMST): Price and Financial Metrics
HMST Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.33 for HomeStreet Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.97% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HMST has reported earnings growth of 207.64%, putting it ahead of 92.85% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HMST comes in at -45.42% -- higher than that of just 5.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUNC, GLBZ, ABCB, SHBI, and THFF.
- HMST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HomeStreet Inc's official web site, go to www.homestreet.com.
HMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.54||52-week high||$45.30|
|Prev. close||$43.26||52-week low||$18.44|
|Day high||$43.79||Avg. volume||130,107|
|50-day MA||$37.59||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$30.11||Market Cap||948.65M|
HomeStreet, Inc. (HMST) Company Bio
HomeStreet Inc. provides various financial services primarily in the Pacific Northwest, California, and Hawaii. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
HMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMST Latest Social Stream
View Full HMST Social Stream
Latest HMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HomeStreet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMST as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of HomeStreet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HMST ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders often...
HomeStreet (NASDAQ:HMST) declared a dividend payable on February 24, 2021 to its shareholders as of January 29, 2021. It was also announced that …
HomeStreet (HMST) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, 66.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.15.Forward yield 2.76%Payable Feb. 24; for shareholders of record Feb. 9; ex-div Feb. 8.BOD approved expansion of share repurchase program allows for the repurchase for up to $25M in aggregate amount of shares.See HMST Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart,...
HomeStreet Announces Authorization of $25 Million Share Repurchase and Increases Common Stock Dividend by 67% to $0.25 Per Share
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HomeStreet Announces Authorization of $25 Million Share Repurchase and Increases Common Stock Dividend by 67% to $0.25 Per Share
The following slide deck was published by HomeStreet, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
HMST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HMSTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on HomeStreet Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!