HomeStreet, Inc. (HMST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMST POWR Grades
- HMST scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMST is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HMST ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HMST Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.76 for HOMESTREET INC; that's greater than it is for 94.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 856.18%, HOMESTREET INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.63% of about US stocks.
- HOMESTREET INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -212.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HOMESTREET INC are PFBX, CHMG, CROX, ESSA, and CATC.
- HMST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOMESTREET INC's official web site, go to www.homestreet.com.
HMST Valuation Summary
- HMST's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.8; this is 88% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 129 months, HMST's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HMST.
HMST Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -47%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -11.57%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 300.93%.
The table below shows HMST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HMST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HMST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.86% of graded US stocks.
- HMST's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 83rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- PNBK, HAFC, and UBCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HMST.
The table below shows HMST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HMST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.19||52-week high||$57.40|
|Prev. close||$32.34||52-week low||$30.62|
|Day high||$32.03||Avg. volume||167,865|
|50-day MA||$35.72||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$43.09||Market Cap||583.38M|
HomeStreet, Inc. (HMST) Company Bio
HomeStreet Inc. provides various financial services primarily in the Pacific Northwest, California, and Hawaii. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMST Latest Social Stream
View Full HMST Social Stream
Latest HMST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOMESTREET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMST as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, September 19, 2022--Miss HomeStreet hydroplane wins Bill Muncey Cup, sets a new course record, and the HomeStreet race team wins the 2022 National High Point Champions.
Homestreet CEO Mark Mason looked into the state of public safety in King County. He didn't like what he saw. And he's counting on voters to change the situation.
Quite a few insiders have dramatically grown their holdings in HomeStreet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HMST ) over the past 12...
SEATTLE, August 18, 2022--On August 15, 2022, Bank Director released their annual RankingBanking report and HomeStreet Bank ranked #8 in the list of top 25 banks across the nation. The West Coast regional bank was also ranked #6 out of 148 in the $5 Billion up to $50 Billion asset category as measured using data based on the calendar year 2021 results. Every year, Bank Director ranks the 300 largest publicly traded banks. Formerly dubbed the Bank Performance Scorecard, the RankingBanking study i
HomeStreet Announces the Completion of our Previously Announced Sale of Five Eastern Washington Branches and Related Deposits
SEATTLE, August 04, 2022--HomeStreet Announces the Completion of our Previously Announced Sale of Five Eastern Washington Branches and Related Deposits
HMST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|