HMS Holdings Corp (HMSY): Price and Financial Metrics
HMSY Stock Summary
- Hms Holdings Corp's stock had its IPO on December 18, 1992, making it an older stock than 77.96% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Hms Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hms Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of 110.74%; that's higher than 90.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hms Holdings Corp are PLXS, AAON, PRFT, NMIH, and FN.
- HMSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hms Holdings Corp's official web site, go to investor.hms.com.
HMSY Stock Price Chart More Charts
HMSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.53||52-week high||$40.67|
|Prev. close||$27.00||52-week low||$24.43|
|Day high||$27.70||Avg. volume||573,306|
|50-day MA||$29.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.30||Market Cap||2.43B|
HMS Holdings Corp (HMSY) Company Bio
HMS Holdings Corporation provides coordination of benefits services to government, and private healthcare payers and sponsors. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irving, Texas.
HMSY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hms Holdings Corp. To summarize, we found that Hms Holdings Corp ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HMSY, they are:
- As a business, HMSY is generating more cash flow than 51.95% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 74.27% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Hms Holdings Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 10.48. This coverage rate is greater than that of 73.55% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|