HMS Holdings Corp (HMSY): Price and Financial Metrics
HMSY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 59.6, Hms Holdings Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HMSY is currently 28.77, higher than 82.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Hms Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hms Holdings Corp are AAON, WNS, MC, ROLL, and EVR.
- Visit HMSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.hms.com.
HMSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.78||52-week high||$37.04|
|Prev. close||$36.80||52-week low||$18.19|
|Day high||$36.87||Avg. volume||1,323,047|
|50-day MA||$36.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.26||Market Cap||3.26B|
HMS Holdings Corp (HMSY) Company Bio
HMS Holdings Corporation provides coordination of benefits services to government, and private healthcare payers and sponsors. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Irving, Texas.
HMSY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hms Holdings Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hms Holdings Corp ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HMSY, they are:
- 93% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 77.97% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 21.99% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Hms Holdings Corp experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 72.61% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HMSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMSY Latest Social Stream
View Full HMSY Social Stream
Latest HMSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hms Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMSY as an investment opportunity.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies on Behalf of Shareholders - CTB, PBCT, HMSY, NK, SPWH
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Change Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNG)
In this article, we present the 15 Best Small-Cap Healthcare Stocks to Buy. If you’re in a hurry, click to skip ahead and see the 5 Best Small-Cap Healthcare Stocks to Buy. The term small cap can be used to define established companies with a small market capitalization ranging anywhere between $300 million and $2 […]
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates EGOV, CMD, RNET, HMSY; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 13, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies:NIC Inc. (NASDAQ:EGOV) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or .
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
HMSY Price Returns
Continue Researching HMSYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hms Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!