Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. - (HMTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMTV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HMTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.98% of US stocks.
- HMTV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- HMTV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
HMTV Stock Summary
- HMTV has a higher market value than 30.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $285,459,624.
- HMTV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6.7 -- higher than 34.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HEMISPHERE MEDIA GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -128.46%; that's higher than just 12.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZEST, CNDT, CMAX, ALYA, and ELYS.
- Visit HMTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hemispheretv.com.
HMTV Valuation Summary
- HMTV's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 26.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 110 months, HMTV's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HMTV.
HMTV Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -56.7%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -23.1%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 32.31%.
The table below shows HMTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HMTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HMTV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.99% of graded US stocks.
- HMTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.292 -- ranking 52nd of 64 Communication stocks.
- AYRO, IDEX, and ATUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HMTV.
The table below shows HMTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HMTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.15||52-week high||$13.00|
|Prev. close||$7.04||52-week low||$3.58|
|Day high||$7.18||Avg. volume||192,917|
|50-day MA||$7.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.54||Market Cap||288.87M|
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. - (HMTV) Company Bio
Hemisphere Media Group owns and operates cable and television broadcasting networks in the United States, as well as a Spanish-language cable movie network with approximately 15 million subscribers in the United States, Latin America, and Canada. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMTV Latest Social Stream
View Full HMTV Social Stream
Latest HMTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEMISPHERE MEDIA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMTV as an investment opportunity.
Gato Investments LP, A Portfolio Investment of Searchlight Capital Partners, L.P., Completes Acquisition of Hemisphere Media Group
Gato Investments LP ("Gato"), a portfolio investment of Searchlight Capital Partners, L.P. ("Searchlight"), and Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. ("Hemisphere" or the "Company"), a leading pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets with prominent broadcast, cable television and digital content platforms, today announced the completion of Gato's acquisition of Hemisphere. The transaction was previously announced on May 9, 2022, and approved by Hemis
Edenbrook Capital, LLC (together with its affiliates, "Edenbrook"), one of the largest public shareholders of Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMTV) ("Hemisphere" or "the Company"), with ownership of nearly 15% of the publicly traded A shares, today announced that it has delivered the following letter to the Hemisphere Board of Directors.
Hemisphere Media Group Stockholders Approve Acquisition by Gato Investments LP, a Portfolio Investment of Searchlight Capital Partners, L.P.
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: HMTV) ("Hemisphere" or the "Company"), a leading pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets with prominent broadcast, cable television and digital content platforms, today announced that its stockholders approved the acquisition of the Company by a subsidiary of Gato Investments LP ("Gato"), a portfolio investment of Searchlight Capital Partners, L.P. ("Searchlight").
Hemisphere Media (NASDAQ:HMTV) said it received a new takeover offer ahead of Thursday shareholder vote for its $7/share sale to Searchlight Capital Partners.
HMTV received a non-binding proposal from unidentified "Company E" on Friday to purchase the company for for $7.25 in cash and $1.75 in the form of registered, freely tradeable shares of publicly traded common stock of the combined post-transaction company, according to an 8-K filing.
The Hemisphere Media (
Edenbrook Capital, LLC (together with its affiliates, "Edenbrook"), one of the largest public shareholders of Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMTV) ("Hemisphere" or "the Company"), with ownership of approximately 14.94% of the publicly traded A shares and 7.65% of the total company, including the privately held, super-voting B shares, today announced that it has delivered the following letter to the Members of the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Hemisphere.
HMTV Price Returns
Continue Researching HMTVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hemisphere Media Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch