Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. - (HMTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMTV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HMTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMTV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- HMTV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
HMTV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.84, Hemisphere Media Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.2% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hemisphere Media Group Inc is higher than it is for about 77.17% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HMTV has reported earnings growth of 644.09%, putting it ahead of 96.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NMIH, NESR, ITGR, PANL, and GLT.
- HMTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hemisphere Media Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hemispheretv.com.
HMTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.25||52-week high||$14.44|
|Prev. close||$12.01||52-week low||$7.64|
|Day high||$12.36||Avg. volume||60,422|
|50-day MA||$12.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.57||Market Cap||488.33M|
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. - (HMTV) Company Bio
Hemisphere Media Group owns and operates cable and television broadcasting networks in the United States, as well as a Spanish-language cable movie network with approximately 15 million subscribers in the United States, Latin America, and Canada. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
HMTV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hemisphere Media Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Hemisphere Media Group Inc ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HMTV, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 29% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 64.94% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Hemisphere Media Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 33 -- greater than 92.06% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 52.31% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HMTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMTV Latest Social Stream
View Full HMTV Social Stream
Latest HMTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hemisphere Media Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMTV as an investment opportunity.
Today's announcement and our comments may contain certain statements about Hemisphere that are forward-looking statements within the meeting of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In addition, these statements are based on a number of assumptions that are subject to change.
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMTV) ("Hemisphere" or the "Company"), the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets with leading streaming, broadcast and cable television platforms, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMTV) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMTV) ("Hemisphere" or the "Company"), the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets with leading streaming, broadcast and cable television platforms, plans to announce its first quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. The financial release will be posted to the Investor Relations section at www.hemispheretv.com before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call following the release at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Hemisphere Media Group CEO Alan Sokol joined Yahoo Finance Live to break down Hemisphere's recent purchase of Lionsgate's stake in streaming service for $124M.
HMTV Price Returns
Continue Researching HMTVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hemisphere Media Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch