Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. - (HMTV): Price and Financial Metrics
HMTV Stock Summary
- HMTV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 135.7 -- higher than 77.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hemisphere Media Group Inc is higher than it is for about 75.45% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Hemisphere Media Group Inc's share price is greater than that of just 22.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hemisphere Media Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IPI, RMAX, STRL, MDCA, and HCI.
- HMTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hemisphere Media Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hemispheretv.com.
HMTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.94||52-week high||$12.60|
|Prev. close||$11.85||52-week low||$7.64|
|Day high||$12.00||Avg. volume||62,499|
|50-day MA||$10.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.75||Market Cap||477.15M|
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. - (HMTV) Company Bio
Hemisphere Media Group owns and operates cable and television broadcasting networks in the United States, as well as a Spanish-language cable movie network with approximately 15 million subscribers in the United States, Latin America, and Canada. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Coral Gables, Florida.
HMTV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hemisphere Media Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Hemisphere Media Group Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hemisphere Media Group Inc ended up being:
- Hemisphere Media Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 70.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Hemisphere Media Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 41 -- greater than 93.12% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Hemisphere Media Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 55.81% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HMTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMTV Latest Social Stream
View Full HMTV Social Stream
Latest HMTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hemisphere Media Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMTV as an investment opportunity.
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (HMTV) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 02, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Danielle O'Brien - Investor Relations, Edelman Financial Communications Alan Sokol - President & Chief Executive Officer Craig Fischer - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Steven Cahall - Wells Fargo Curry Baker...
Today's announcement and our comments may contain certain statements about Hemisphere that are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In addition, these statements are based on a number of assumptions that are subject to change.
Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HMTV) ("Hemisphere" or the "Company"), the only publicly traded pure-play U.S. media company targeting the high growth U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets with leading broadcast and cable television and digital content platforms, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMTV) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 2, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Hemisphere Media Gr (NASDAQ:HMTV) will be releasing its next round of earnings this Tuesday, March 02. For all of the relevant information, here is your guide for Tuesday's Q4 earnings announcement. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Hemisphere Media Gr earnings will be near $0.13 per share on sales of $43.50 million, according to analysts. Hemisphere Media Gr reported a per-share profit of $0.07 when it published results during the same quarter last year. Sales in that period totaled $39.28 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Ear...
HMTV Price Returns
Continue Researching HMTVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hemisphere Media Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hemisphere Media Group Inc (HMTV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!