Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNNA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hennessy Advisors Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 119.2%, Hennessy Advisors Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.85% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Hennessy Advisors Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hennessy Advisors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FI, FTK, IGC, NURO, and PED.
- Visit HNNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hennessyadvisors.com.
HNNA Valuation Summary
- HNNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.1; this is 35.11% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 198 months, HNNA's price/earnings ratio has gone down $1.2.
- HNNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $0.8 over the prior 198 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNNA.
HNNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.33||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$9.37||52-week low||$7.76|
|Day high||$9.36||Avg. volume||23,204|
|50-day MA||$9.29||Dividend yield||5.89%|
|200-day MA||$8.91||Market Cap||68.71M|
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA) Company Bio
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. is publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to Hennessy Funds. The firm launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds. It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Novato, California.
HNNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNNA Latest Social Stream
View Full HNNA Social Stream
Latest HNNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hennessy Advisors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNNA as an investment opportunity.
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (NASDAQ:HNNA) reported results for its second fiscal quarter of 2021, which ended March 31, 2021. The firm also announced a quarterly dividend of $0.1375 per share to be paid on June 4, 2021, to shareholders of record as of May 25, 2021, which represents an annualized dividend yield of 6.0%.*
Hennessy Funds today announced that the Hennessy Large Cap Financial Fund (Institutional Class: HILFX) has received the 2021 Refinitiv Lipper Fund Award (U.S.) for best-in-category performance for the five-year period ended 11/30/20 among 22 Financial Services Funds. For more than 30 years these highly respected awards have honored funds and fund management firms that have excelled in providing consistently strong risk-adjusted performance relative to their peers.
On February 11, 2021, Hennessy Advisors (NASDAQ:HNNA) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on March 9, 2021. The stock will then …
Readers hoping to buy Hennessy Advisors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HNNA ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
HNNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|