Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNNA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,831.94%, HENNESSY ADVISORS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.21% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HENNESSY ADVISORS INC comes in at -9.44%, a number that bests just 14.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HNNA comes in at -46.12% -- higher than that of merely 10.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCCI, SYNH, VEV, GRIL, and BRN.
- Visit HNNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hennessyadvisors.com.
HNNA Valuation Summary
- HNNA's price/earnings ratio is 12; this is 5.26% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HNNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNNA.
HNNA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 697.98%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.93%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -35.16%.
The table below shows HNNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HNNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.95||52-week high||$11.00|
|Prev. close||$9.95||52-week low||$8.11|
|Day high||$9.95||Avg. volume||6,958|
|50-day MA||$8.83||Dividend yield||5.53%|
|200-day MA||$9.48||Market Cap||75.36M|
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA) Company Bio
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. is publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to Hennessy Funds. The firm launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds. It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HNNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNNA Latest Social Stream
View Full HNNA Social Stream
Latest HNNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HENNESSY ADVISORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNNA as an investment opportunity.
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (NASDAQ: HNNA) today announced that it has completed the transaction to become the advisor of the Stance Equity ESG Large Cap Core ETF (NYSE: STNC) (the "Stance ETF"). As a result, the Stance ETF has been reorganized to become a series of Hennessy Funds Trust named the Hennessy Stance ESG Large Cap ETF (the "Hennessy Stance ETF").
The Novato-based investment company with assets under management just under $3 billion reported a 15% increase in its cash balance for the fiscal year.
Hennessy Advisors ( NASDAQ:HNNA ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$29.7m (down 9.4% from FY...
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: HNNA) today announced that Kiera Newton has been named to the Company's Board of Directors and as the new Chair to the Audit Committee. Ms. Newton is an excellent complement to the board with her extensive financial background and detailed knowledge of the industry. Ms. Newton has more than seven years of public accounting audit experience to draw from in her role as a Director and Audit Committee Chair.
Hennessy Advisors press release (NASDAQ:HNNA): FY GAAP EPS of $0.82.Revenue of $29.7M (-9.3% Y/Y).
HNNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|