Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNNA Stock Summary
- HNNA has a higher market value than merely 13.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $80,252,349.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hennessy Advisors Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 204.55%, Hennessy Advisors Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.98% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hennessy Advisors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSSE, LKFN, RMCF, OGI, and PHX.
- HNNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hennessy Advisors Inc's official web site, go to www.hennessyadvisors.com.
HNNA Valuation Summary
- HNNA's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HNNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 200 months.
- Over the past 200 months, HNNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNNA.
HNNA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -63.48%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.95%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -20.19%.
The table below shows HNNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HNNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.40||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$10.91||52-week low||$8.35|
|Day high||$10.87||Avg. volume||5,174|
|50-day MA||$10.90||Dividend yield||5.04%|
|200-day MA||$10.09||Market Cap||76.51M|
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA) Company Bio
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. is publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to Hennessy Funds. The firm launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds. It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HNNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNNA Latest Social Stream
View Full HNNA Social Stream
Latest HNNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hennessy Advisors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNNA as an investment opportunity.
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: HNNA) today announced that Lydia Knight-O'Riordan has been named to the Company's Board of Directors. Ms. Knight-O'Riordan brings fresh perspective, community involvement, and significant management experience to the Hennessy Board. She has gained a broad range of soft and technical skills as a project manager in her nearly four decades working for Hathaway Dinwiddie.
NOVATO, Calif., Nov. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (Nasdaq:HNNA) today reported results for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2021. "The U.S. economy continues to show solid growth despite the lingering effects of COVID-19, some inflation, and supply chain hurdles,"
No summary available.
Hennessy Advisors Inc. trimmed its holdings in shares of Webster Financial Co. (NYSE:WBS) by 22.5% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 31,000 shares of the financial services providers stock after selling 9,000 shares during the period. Hennessy 
Hennessy Advisors Inc. grew its stake in shares of LG Display Co., Ltd. (NYSE:LPL) by 25.8% in the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund owned 15,739 shares of the electronics makers stock after acquiring an additional 3,232 shares during the period. Hennessy Advisors Inc.s holdings in LG Display 
HNNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|