Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA): Price and Financial Metrics
HNNA Stock Summary
- HNNA's current price/earnings ratio is 7.18, which is higher than just 8.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.97%, Hennessy Advisors Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.22% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hennessy Advisors Inc comes in at -16.27%, a number that bests merely 10.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hennessy Advisors Inc are CHCI, MDLY, SND, SGBX, and JAX.
- HNNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hennessy Advisors Inc's official web site, go to www.hennessyadvisors.com.
HNNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
HNNA Price/Volume Stats
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA) Company Bio
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. is publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to Hennessy Funds. The firm launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds. It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Novato, California.