Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNNA Stock Summary
- HNNA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 283.31 -- higher than 91.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,513.89%, HENNESSY ADVISORS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.24% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HNNA is more volatile than only 5.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMBL, APEI, AGFY, UGRO, and MIGI.
- Visit HNNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hennessyadvisors.com.
HNNA Valuation Summary
- HNNA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 90.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HNNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 214 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNNA.
HNNA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -32.75%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 29.32%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 386.54%.
The table below shows HNNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HNNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.80||52-week high||$11.69|
|Prev. close||$8.97||52-week low||$8.73|
|Day high||$8.86||Avg. volume||8,572|
|50-day MA||$9.81||Dividend yield||6.25%|
|200-day MA||$10.19||Market Cap||65.84M|
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA) Company Bio
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. is publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to Hennessy Funds. The firm launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds. It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HNNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNNA Latest Social Stream
View Full HNNA Social Stream
Latest HNNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HENNESSY ADVISORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNNA as an investment opportunity.
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (NASDAQ: HNNA) today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement with Stance Capital, LLC ("Stance Capital") and Red Gate Advisers, LLC, among others, related to the management of the Stance Equity ESG Large Cap Core ETF (NYSE: STNC) (the "Stance ETF"). The Stance ETF has current assets of approximately $40 million. The transaction is expected to be completed in the last quarter of 2022.
It looks like Hennessy Advisors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HNNA ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend...
Hennessy Advisors, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:HNNA ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.1375 per share on 31st of...
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (NASDAQ: HNNA) reported results for its third fiscal quarter of 2022, which ended June 30, 2022. The firm also announced a quarterly dividend of $0.1375 per share to be paid on August 31, 2022, to shareholders of record as of August 16, 2022, which represents an annualized dividend yield of 5.3%.*
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HNNA ) will pay a dividend of US$0.14 on the 2nd of June. Based on this payment, the...
HNNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|