Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA): Price and Financial Metrics
HNNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.53||52-week high||$10.15|
|Prev. close||$6.41||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$6.54||Avg. volume||7,901|
|50-day MA||$6.61||Dividend yield||8.41%|
|200-day MA||$7.24||Market Cap||49.49M|
HNNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNNA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,958,092, HENNESSY ADVISORS INC has a greater market value than only 16.01% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HENNESSY ADVISORS INC is higher than it is for about 87.71% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HNNA's revenue has grown -23.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 11.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HENNESSY ADVISORS INC are LAUR, CBZ, NMIH, KE, and CDZI.
- Visit HNNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hennessyadvisors.com.
HNNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HNNA's price/earnings ratio is 7.37% higher, now standing at 10.2.
- HNNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.6 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNNA.
HNNA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 1.01%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.06%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -35.16%.
The table below shows HNNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA) Company Bio
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. is publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to Hennessy Funds. The firm launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds. It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Novato, California.
HNNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNNA Latest Social Stream
View Full HNNA Social Stream
Latest HNNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HENNESSY ADVISORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNNA as an investment opportunity.
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (NASDAQ: HNNA) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of assets related to the management of the CCM Small/Mid-Cap Impact Value Fund. As a result, the CCM Small/Mid-Cap Impact Value Fund will be reorganized into an existing exchange-traded fund ("ETF") managed by Hennessy Advisors, Inc. This acquisition represents approximately $12 million in assets.
Readers hoping to buy Hennessy Advisors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HNNA ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
The board of Hennessy Advisors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HNNA ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 27th of November...
The Board of Directors of Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (NASDAQ: HNNA) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1375 per share to be paid on November 27, 2023, to shareholders of record as of November 13, 2023, which represents an annualized dividend yield of 8.47%.*
Hennessy Advisors (NASDAQ:HNNA) investors are sitting on a loss of 37% if they invested five years ago
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But the main game is to find enough winners to more...
HNNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|