Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNNA Stock Summary
- HNNA has a higher market value than only 12.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $75,827,964.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 17,889.55%, Hennessy Advisors Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.76% of about US stocks.
- Hennessy Advisors Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -45.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hennessy Advisors Inc are CGC, CSSE, SND, RMCF, and EPM.
- HNNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hennessy Advisors Inc's official web site, go to www.hennessyadvisors.com.
HNNA Valuation Summary
- HNNA's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HNNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 200 months.
- Over the past 200 months, HNNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNNA.
HNNA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.28%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.66%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -24.53%.
The table below shows HNNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HNNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.95||52-week high||$11.69|
|Prev. close||$10.26||52-week low||$8.87|
|Day high||$10.25||Avg. volume||8,664|
|50-day MA||$10.13||Dividend yield||5.48%|
|200-day MA||$10.40||Market Cap||74.43M|
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (HNNA) Company Bio
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. is publicly owned investment manager. It provides its services to Hennessy Funds. The firm launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds. It invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HNNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNNA Latest Social Stream
View Full HNNA Social Stream
Latest HNNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hennessy Advisors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNNA as an investment opportunity.
Thursday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from Hennessy Advisors (NASDAQ:
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HNNA ) will pay a dividend of US$0.14 on the 4th of March. Based on this payment, the...
Hennessy Advisors press release (NASDAQ:HNNA): FQ1 GAAP EPS of $0.25.Revenue of $8.53M (+9.5% Y/Y).
Hennessy Advisors (NASDAQ:HNNA) declares $0.1375/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 5.32%Payable March 4; for shareholders of record Feb. 22; ex-div Feb.
Hennessy Advisors, Inc. (NASDAQ:HNNA) declares $0.1375/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 5.32%Payable March 4; for shareholders of record Feb.
HNNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|