The Honest Company, Inc. (HNST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNST POWR Grades
- HNST scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HNST is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HNST's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.58% of US stocks).
HNST Stock Summary
- HNST's went public 1.9 years ago, making it older than only 5.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HNST's price/sales ratio is 0.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.48%, HONEST COMPANY INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.29% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAOV, THRN, SKIN, CDXC, and PLXP.
- HNST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HONEST COMPANY INC's official web site, go to www.honest.com.
HNST Valuation Summary
- HNST's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.5; this is 126.92% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HNST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 141.8 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNST.
HNST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HNST, see our HNST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.06||Average Broker Recommendation||1.39 (Strong Buy)|
HNST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.80||52-week high||$5.54|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||1,020,102|
|50-day MA||$2.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.16||Market Cap||168.02M|
The Honest Company, Inc. (HNST) Company Bio
The Honest Company, Inc. manufactures and sells baby, personal, and beauty care products. It offers products in the areas of diapers, bath, body, beauty, cleaning, gifts, kids, and clothing. The company serves customers through digital and retail sales channels, such as its website and third-party ecommerce sites, as well as brick and mortar retailers. The Honest Company, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HNST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNST Latest Social Stream
View Full HNST Social Stream
Latest HNST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HONEST COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNST as an investment opportunity.
The Honest Company Announces Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Honest Company (NASDAQ: HNST), a digitally-native consumer products company born in the Gen Z era to make purpose-driven consumer products designed for all people, today announced that it made an inducement grant to Ms. Carla Vernón in connection with her employment as The Honest Company’s new Chief Executive Officer, effective January 9, 2023. Such grant was made under The Honest Company, Inc. 2023 Inducement Plan, which was approved and adopt
The Honest Company, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HNST) market cap dropped US$92m last week; individual investors who hold 34% were hit as were institutions
Key Insights The considerable ownership by retail investors in Honest Company indicates that they collectively have a...
The Honest Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:HNST) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
The Honest Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:HNST) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to The Honest Company’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to Mr. Steve Austenfeld, Vice […]
Q4 2022 Honest Company Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Honest Company Inc Earnings Call
The Honest Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Delivers Fourth Quarter Revenue to Achieve Full Year 2022 Revenue OutlookLOS ANGELES, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Honest Company (NASDAQ: HNST), a digitally-native consumer products company born in the Gen Z era to make purpose-driven consumer products designed for all people, today reported fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022. “Honest’s mission to provide purpose-driven and purpose-designed products that reflect an ever-diversifyin
HNST Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...