Hologic, Inc. (HOLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOLX POWR Grades
- HOLX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOLX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HOLX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.5% of US stocks).
HOLX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,978,794,087, Hologic Inc has a greater market value than 87.12% of US stocks.
- Hologic Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HOLX is more volatile than only 6.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hologic Inc are QGEN, CERN, WAT, CSGP, and FOXF.
- Visit HOLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hologic.com.
HOLX Valuation Summary
- HOLX's price/earnings ratio is 9.8; this is 73.15% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HOLX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, HOLX's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOLX.
HOLX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 47.91%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.53%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 190.39%.
The table below shows HOLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOLX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.54% of graded US stocks.
- HOLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.722 -- ranking 49th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SNN, TTOO, and AVGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOLX.
The table below shows HOLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.57||52-week high||$81.04|
|Prev. close||$76.19||52-week low||$60.10|
|Day high||$78.00||Avg. volume||1,840,799|
|50-day MA||$75.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.15||Market Cap||19.34B|
Hologic, Inc. (HOLX) Company Bio
Hologic Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies diagnostics products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products for women in the United States and internationally. The company operates in four segments: Diagnostics, Breast Health, GYN Surgical, and Skeletal Health. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOLX Latest Social Stream
View Full HOLX Social Stream
Latest HOLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hologic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOLX as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
MARLBOROUGH, Mass., February 15, 2022--Hologic to Webcast Presentations at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Investors are optimistic about Hologic's (HOLX) impressive Breast Imaging and Interventional Breast Solutions business performance.
Mary J. Blige stars in the medical technology company''s commercial.
The ongoing Covid-19 health crisis has caused many catastrophes both short- and long-term. One major issue that threatens to have sweeping consequences going forward is that many people have missed annual health screenings while in quarantine. Breast and cervical cancer screenings specifically have suffered a sharp decline, according to the CDC. To that end, medical
HOLX Price Returns