Hologic, Inc. (HOLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOLX POWR Grades
- HOLX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.15% of US stocks.
- HOLX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- HOLX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.56% of US stocks).
HOLX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.64, Hologic Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 8.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hologic Inc is reporting a growth rate of 580.95%; that's higher than 96.02% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Hologic Inc comes in at 71.83%, a number that bests 91.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hologic Inc are LOGI, FOXF, CERN, BRKS, and LFUS.
- Visit HOLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hologic.com.
HOLX Valuation Summary
- HOLX's price/earnings ratio is 9.8; this is 73.15% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HOLX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, HOLX's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOLX.
HOLX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.78%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.08%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 59.92%.
The table below shows HOLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOLX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.47% of graded US stocks.
- HOLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.722 -- ranking 48th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SNN, DYNT, and AVGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOLX.
The table below shows HOLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.35||52-week high||$85.00|
|Prev. close||$76.74||52-week low||$60.10|
|Day high||$78.46||Avg. volume||2,098,764|
|50-day MA||$76.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.64||Market Cap||19.61B|
Hologic, Inc. (HOLX) Company Bio
Hologic Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies diagnostics products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products for women in the United States and internationally. The company operates in four segments: Diagnostics, Breast Health, GYN Surgical, and Skeletal Health. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOLX Latest Social Stream
View Full HOLX Social Stream
Latest HOLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hologic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOLX as an investment opportunity.
Introduction Hologic (HOLX) is one of the leading medical appliances & equipment companies focusing on women's health. It is engaged in the development, manufacturing, and supply of different diagnostics and medical devices. In Q3 2021, Hologic exceeded guidance on both top and bottom lines. Revenue reached $1.17 billion, surging 41.9%...
Korea Aesthetic Market To Be Worth $ 4,451.18 Million By 2028||Players-Allergan, INMODE Group, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Galderma Laboratories, L.P., Cynosure Inc (Hologic Inc.), Bison Medical
The comprehensive Aesthetic market report gives information about historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, forthcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. All this market data aids healthcare industry to take better steps to get their
Does the September share price for Hologic, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HOLX ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Hologic (HOLX) closed at $76.44 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.38% move from the prior day.
Hologic Releases Results of Inaugural Global Women’s Health Index – First Study Representing the Health of 2.5 Billion Women and Girls
MARLBOROUGH, Mass., September 21, 2021--Hologic Releases Results of Inaugural Global Women’s Health Index – First Study Representing the Health of 2.5 Billion Women and Girls
HOLX Price Returns