HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (HONE): Price and Financial Metrics
HONE Stock Summary
- HONE's went public 4.66 years ago, making it older than only 16.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, HONE has reported earnings growth of 163.75%, putting it ahead of 91.29% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that HONE's revenue has grown 32.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.54% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HarborOne Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCBS, MNSB, BMRC, OFED, and RNDB.
- HONE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HarborOne Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.harborone.com.
HONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$12.62|
|Prev. close||$12.29||52-week low||$6.45|
|Day high||$12.21||Avg. volume||214,745|
|50-day MA||$11.19||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$9.46||Market Cap||697.19M|
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (HONE) Company Bio
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. operates as a state-chartered cooperative bank that provides personal and small business banking products and services in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Brockton, Massachusetts.
HONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HONE Latest Social Stream
View Full HONE Social Stream
Latest HONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HarborOne Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HONE as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But if when you choose to...
On February 2, 2021, Steris (NYSE:STE) declared a dividend payable on March 25, 2021 to its shareholders. Steris also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before February 24, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Steris is set for February 23, 2021. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.4, equating to a dividend yield of 0.86% at current price levels. The Significance Of Ex-Dividend Dates Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors shoul...
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. Announces 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting Information
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. Announces 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings
Steris (STE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HONE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HONEWant to do more research on HarborOne Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!