HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (HONE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HONE POWR Grades
- HONE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HONE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HONE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HONE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 322.87%, HARBORONE BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HONE's revenue has grown -15.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.53% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of HARBORONE BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 0.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HARBORONE BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PPBI, PNFP, TBNK, CFB, and ESQ.
- HONE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HARBORONE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.harborone.com.
HONE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HONE's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.04% higher, now standing at 15.1.
- HONE's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HONE.
HONE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 333.66%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -29.24%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 37.59%.
The table below shows HONE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HONE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HONE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.97% of graded US stocks.
- HONE's asset turnover comes in at 0.056 -- ranking 73rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- RBNC, CACC, and SNFCA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HONE.
The table below shows HONE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.64||52-week high||$15.56|
|Prev. close||$13.29||52-week low||$12.82|
|Day high||$13.71||Avg. volume||111,115|
|50-day MA||$14.12||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$14.05||Market Cap||670.92M|
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (HONE) Company Bio
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. operates as a state-chartered cooperative bank that provides personal and small business banking products and services in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Brockton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HONE Latest Social Stream
View Full HONE Social Stream
Latest HONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARBORONE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HONE as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of STERIS plc ( NYSE:STE ) by taking the expected...
Monster stocks tend to tap into long-lived trends that support growth in their markets, and they typically do so using evergreen business models that don't change much over time. With that in mind, here are two monster growth stocks that are likely to keep performing strongly whether you're investing for three years or for 30 -- and both are ripe for purchase right now. Without Steris, (NYSE: STE), you probably wouldn't find the cleanliness standards of your local hospital to be up to snuff, as it's one of the most crucial suppliers of sterilization products and services for the entire healthcare sector.
BROCKTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. Declares Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend
Investors are optimistic about STERIS (STE), led by strong segmental growth and the Cantel Medical acquisition.
STERIS (STE) is on track to achieve its stated goal of approximately $50 million of cost synergies in fiscal 2023.
HONE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|