HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (HONE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HONE POWR Grades
- HONE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HONE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HONE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
HONE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.77%, HarborOne Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HONE has reported earnings growth of 194.39%, putting it ahead of 90.68% of US stocks in our set.
- HarborOne Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HarborOne Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SBCF, COLB, FCBC, MRLN, and NBHC.
- HONE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HarborOne Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.harborone.com.
HONE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HONE's price/sales ratio is 5.71% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 60 months, HONE's price/earnings ratio has gone down $57.7.
- Over the past 60 months, HONE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $60.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HONE.
HONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.47||52-week high||$15.49|
|Prev. close||$14.42||52-week low||$7.48|
|Day high||$14.47||Avg. volume||257,047|
|50-day MA||$14.57||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$11.78||Market Cap||812.85M|
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (HONE) Company Bio
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. operates as a state-chartered cooperative bank that provides personal and small business banking products and services in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Brockton, Massachusetts.
HONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HONE Latest Social Stream
View Full HONE Social Stream
Latest HONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HarborOne Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HONE as an investment opportunity.
Steris (STE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
STERIS' (STE) acquisition of Cantel Medical will complement and broaden the former's product and service offerings, global reach and customers.
Investors are optimistic about STERIS (STE) owing to strong segmental performance and huge growth potential in healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
STERIS' (STE) fourth-quarter 2021 revenues improved year over year on robust growth across three segments.
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. Announces 2021 First Quarter Earnings
HONE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|