HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (HONE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HONE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HONE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HONE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HONE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
HONE Stock Summary
- HONE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.17% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HONE's revenue has grown -16.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.71% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of HARBORONE BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 0.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HARBORONE BANCORP INC are ESQ, PPBI, TBNK, PNFP, and AX.
- Visit HONE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harborone.com.
HONE Valuation Summary
- HONE's price/earnings ratio is 14.9; this is 43.27% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 76 months, HONE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 56.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HONE.
HONE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 368.82%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 70.68%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -21.98%.
The table below shows HONE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HONE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HONE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.97% of graded US stocks.
- HONE's asset turnover comes in at 0.056 -- ranking 73rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- RBNC, CACC, and SNFCA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HONE.
The table below shows HONE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HONE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HONE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.96||52-week high||$15.45|
|Prev. close||$13.79||52-week low||$13.25|
|Day high||$14.03||Avg. volume||174,224|
|50-day MA||$14.07||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$14.22||Market Cap||700.40M|
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. (HONE) Company Bio
HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. operates as a state-chartered cooperative bank that provides personal and small business banking products and services in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Brockton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HONE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HONE Latest Social Stream
View Full HONE Social Stream
Latest HONE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARBORONE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HONE as an investment opportunity.
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals and Steris could both deliver outstanding returns for patient shareholders.
BROCKTON, Mass., September 29, 2022--HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. Declares Third Quarter Cash Dividend
A Cook County jury awarded $363 million to a woman who developed breast cancer after living close to a medical device sterilization facility run by Sterigenics, a unit of Sotera Health Co (NASDAQ: SHC). The lawsuit was related to ethylene oxide (EO) exposure, a disinfectant used to sterilize medical devices. The trial was the first of many to come against the Willowbrook plant operators, with more than 760 lawsuits against it in Cook County Circuit Court for toxic emissions. Needham expects conc
BROCKTON, Mass., September 21, 2022--HarborOne Bancorp, Inc. Announces Share Repurchase Program
Steris (STE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
HONE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|