Robinhood Markets, Inc. (HOOD): Price and Financial Metrics
HOOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.53||52-week high||$13.23|
|Prev. close||$9.73||52-week low||$7.57|
|Day high||$9.78||Avg. volume||7,999,314|
|50-day MA||$10.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.88||Market Cap||8.69B|
HOOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOOD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HOOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.84% of US stocks.
- HOOD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HOOD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
HOOD Stock Summary
- ROBINHOOD MARKETS INC's stock had its IPO on July 29, 2021, making it an older stock than only 4.45% of US equities in our set.
- For HOOD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, ROBINHOOD MARKETS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROBINHOOD MARKETS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ENPH, ZM, MTTR, AI, and DDD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HOOD's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001783879.
HOOD Valuation Summary
- HOOD's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 120.83% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 26 months, HOOD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2807.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOOD.
Robinhood Markets, Inc. (HOOD) Company Bio
Robinhood Markets, Inc. operates financial services platform in the United States. Its platform allows users to invest in stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), options, gold, and cryptocurrencies. The company also offers various learning and education solutions comprise Snacks, a digest of business news stories; Learn, which is a collection of approximately 650 articles, including guides, feature tutorials, and financial dictionary; Newsfeeds that offer access to free premium news from various sites, such as Barron's, Reuters, and The Wall Street Journal; and lists, which allow users to create custom watchlists to monitor securities, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies, as well as cash management services. Robinhood Markets, Inc. was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
HOOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOOD Latest Social Stream
View Full HOOD Social Stream
Latest HOOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROBINHOOD MARKETS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOOD as an investment opportunity.
Don't tell that to the users of Robinhood Markets (NASDAQ: HOOD), a stock trading platform popular with retail investors. Using Robinhood's users as inspiration, I would consider buying and holding these three popular stocks for the long haul. Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) has evolved and grown for decades, a rare feat for many companies in an industry where competition and technological advancements constantly threaten.
Robinhood Markets expects a $100-million charge in the third quarter to resolve some legal and regulatory matters that were previously disclosed, the trading app operator said on Friday. It was also at the center of the "meme stock" trading frenzy in early 2021, when a group of retail investors on social media bought shares of highly-shorted stocks such as GameStop. However, a stormy economic climate last year spooked retail traders, Robinhood's chief customer base.
Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin slides below $27,000 level. Valkyrie to offer ethereum futures ETF. Crypto prices mixed.
Operation HOPE today announced that Robinhood Markets, Inc. ("Robinhood") (NASDAQ: HOOD) is deepening its partnership with the Atlanta-based non-profit through the 1865 Project, a new initiative that supports the organization's mission to expand economic opportunity in underserved communities through financial education and empowerment. With Robinhood's support, the '1865 Project' will allow Operation HOPE to further grow and scale its work across America and fuel innovative programs and technol
The crypto space is likely to face uncertainty in October. Five crypto-centric stocks in focus are: NVDA, SQ, HOOD, IBKR, COIN.
HOOD Price Returns