Hour Loop Inc. (HOUR): Price and Financial Metrics
HOUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.85||52-week high||$5.11|
|Prev. close||$1.82||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$1.89||Avg. volume||422,675|
|50-day MA||$1.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.56||Market Cap||64.86M|
HOUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOUR Stock Summary
- HOUR LOOP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.4% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, HOUR LOOP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- HOUR's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than merely 1.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOUR LOOP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UNFI, DIT, KIRK, MED, and ENG.
- To check out HOUR LOOP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874875.
HOUR Valuation Summary
- HOUR's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 75.51% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- HOUR's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.6 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOUR.
Hour Loop Inc. (HOUR) Company Bio
Hour Loop, Inc. is a technology-enabled consumer products company that uses machine learning and data analytics to design, develop, market and sell products. It operates through online retail channels such as Amazon, Walmart, and Hourloop.com. The company was founded on January 13, 2015 and is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOUR Latest Social Stream
View Full HOUR Social Stream
Latest HOUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOUR LOOP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOUR as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday!
Why Is Hour Loop (HOUR) Stock Up 205% Today?
Hour Loop (HOUR) stock is rocketing higher on Tuesday with heavy trading despite a lack of news from the U.S. e-commerce company.
Why Is Leju (LEJU) Stock Up 63% Today?
Leju (LEJU) stock is on the rise Tuesday as Chinese stocks rally as the country comes out of a market holiday yesterday.
Why Is Tutor Perini (TPC) Stock Down Today?
Tutor Perini (TPC) stock is falling on Tuesday despite the company landing a massive $2.95 billion New York City jail contract.
Why Is Chegg (CHGG) Stock Down 47% Today?
Chegg (CHGG) stock is taking a beating on Tuesday as investors react to the American education technology company's Q1 earnings report.
HOUR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...