Hour Loop Inc. (HOUR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOUR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HOUR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOUR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 145 days.
- HOUR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.37% of US stocks).
HOUR Stock Summary
- HOUR LOOP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.64% of US listed stocks.
- HOUR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than merely 5.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HOUR's went public 0.92 years ago, making it older than merely 0.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOUR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KELYA, FANH, TESS, HOFT, and XPEL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HOUR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874875.
HOUR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HOUR's price/sales ratio is 40% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 48 weeks, HOUR's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOUR.
HOUR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOUR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.07||52-week high||$10.33|
|Prev. close||$3.16||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$3.17||Avg. volume||850,845|
|50-day MA||$2.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||107.58M|
Hour Loop Inc. (HOUR) Company Bio
Hour Loop, Inc. is a technology-enabled consumer products company that uses machine learning and data analytics to design, develop, market and sell products. It operates through online retail channels such as Amazon, Walmart, and Hourloop.com. The company was founded on January 13, 2015 and is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOUR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOUR Latest Social Stream
View Full HOUR Social Stream
Latest HOUR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOUR LOOP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOUR as an investment opportunity.
We're checking in on the top short squeeze stocks to watch this week as traders continue to have an interest in this part of the market!
Those holding Hour Loop, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HOUR ) shares would be relieved that the share price has rebounded 28% in the...
Hour Loop ( NASDAQ:HOUR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$17.6m (up 68% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Demonstrates Strong Execution Despite Challenging Macroeconomic Environment and Unfavorable e-Commerce Environment Raises Full Year 2022 Revenue Guidance Range of $91 million to $100 million REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hour Loop, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOUR) (“Hour Loop”), a leading online retailer, announces its financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Financial Highlights for Third Quarter 2022: Total revenues increased 68.4% and 18.6% to $
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
HOUR Price Returns