Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV): Price and Financial Metrics
HOV Stock Summary
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.83% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, Hovnanian Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.4% of stocks in our set.
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -134.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hovnanian Enterprises Inc are CEL, NICK, CPAC, CINR, and DLPH.
- Visit HOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.khov.com.
HOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
HOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.75||52-week high||$32.90|
|Prev. close||$25.42||52-week low||$5.15|
|Day high||$26.03||Avg. volume||170,708|
|50-day MA||$25.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.41||Market Cap||151.59M|
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV) Company Bio
Hovnanian Enterprises designs, constructs, markets, and sells residential homes in the United States. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Red Bank, New Jersey.