Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV): Price and Financial Metrics
HOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.83||52-week high||$95.03|
|Prev. close||$92.80||52-week low||$33.20|
|Day high||$95.03||Avg. volume||71,648|
|50-day MA||$73.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.92||Market Cap||562.70M|
HOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- HOV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HOV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.07% of US stocks).
HOV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HOV is 7.26 -- better than 94.32% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.52, HOVNANIAN ENTERPRISES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- HOV's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HOVNANIAN ENTERPRISES INC are FUL, HEES, ONEW, CROX, and SURG.
- HOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOVNANIAN ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.khov.com.
HOV Valuation Summary
- HOV's price/earnings ratio is 2.6; this is 80.6% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HOV's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOV.
HOV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 130.41%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -54.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -67.69%.
The table below shows HOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.31% of graded US stocks.
- HOV's asset turnover comes in at 1.274 -- ranking 25th of 51 Construction stocks.
- ESOA, MTRX, and EME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOV.
The table below shows HOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV) Company Bio
Hovnanian Enterprises designs, constructs, markets, and sells residential homes in the United States. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Red Bank, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOV Latest Social Stream
View Full HOV Social Stream
Latest HOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOVNANIAN ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOV as an investment opportunity.
Hovnanian Enterprises Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
MATAWAN, N.J., May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV), a leading national homebuilder, will release financial results for the second quarter ended April 30, 2023, the morning of Wednesday, May 31, 2023. The Company will webcast its second quarter earnings conference call at 11:00 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, May 31, 2023. The conference call and accompanying slide presentation will be webcast live through the “Investor Relations” section of Hovnanian Enterprises’ web
Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE:HOV) Is Looking To Continue Growing Its Returns On Capital
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? In a perfect world, we'd...
Homebuilder Stocks Still The Place To Be; Two In Buy Zones And Two Set To Report Earnings
Homebuilders remain a surprisingly strong sector as we head toward summer. New names have emerged and are in buy zones.
The Grupe Company and Canyon Partners Form Joint Venture to Develop 253 Unit Multifamily Project in Folsom, CA; Secure Construction Loan from Umpqua Bank
Canyon Partners Real Estate LLC ("Canyon") and Iron Point Manager LLC, a partnership between The Grupe Company, Guardian Capital and Cole Partners, announce a joint venture for the ground-up construction of Iron Point Apartments. The project is a Class A market-rate multifamily garden style development located in Folsom, CA, an affluent, growing, and highly desirable suburban neighborhood of Sacramento. Canyon provided $16 million of preferred equity for this project, which also secured a senior
Why Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:HOV) Looks Like A Quality Company
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
HOV Price Returns
Continue Researching HOVWant to do more research on Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...