Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV): Price and Financial Metrics
HOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.39||52-week high||$127.99|
|Prev. close||$98.90||52-week low||$41.28|
|Day high||$102.19||Avg. volume||65,633|
|50-day MA||$84.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.24||Market Cap||617.97M|
HOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOV POWR Grades
- HOV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HOV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.8% of US stocks).
HOV Stock Summary
- HOV's current price/earnings ratio is 3.77, which is higher than only 3.44% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HOVNANIAN ENTERPRISES INC is higher than merely 4.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of HOVNANIAN ENTERPRISES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GBX, HEES, DXPE, DFH, and SON.
- Visit HOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.khov.com.
HOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOV's price/earnings ratio is 76.4% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, HOV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOV.
HOV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 130.41%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -54.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -67.69%.
The table below shows HOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.31% of graded US stocks.
- HOV's asset turnover comes in at 1.274 -- ranking 25th of 51 Construction stocks.
- ESOA, MTRX, and EME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOV.
The table below shows HOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV) Company Bio
Hovnanian Enterprises designs, constructs, markets, and sells residential homes in the United States. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Red Bank, New Jersey.
HOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOV Latest Social Stream
View Full HOV Social Stream
Latest HOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOVNANIAN ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOV as an investment opportunity.
With 48% stake, Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:HOV) seems to have captured institutional investors' interest
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Hovnanian Enterprises' stock price might be vulnerable...
MATAWAN, N.J., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV), a leading national homebuilder, will release financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 31, 2023, the morning of Tuesday, December 5, 2023. The Company will webcast its fourth quarter earnings conference call at 11:00 a.m. (ET) on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. The conference call and accompanying slide presentation will be webcast live through the “Investor Relations” section of Hov
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
K. Hovnanian️ Recognized with U.S. Department of Energy’s Grand Award, Housing Innovation Award for Zero Energy Ready Homes
NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- K. Hovnanian® Homes is excited to announce the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) awarded their Northeast Division for achievements in energy efficiency in new home construction. A DOE Zero Energy Ready Home (ZERH) is a home with a renewable energy system that offsets most or all of the home's annual energy use; the home must also meet rigorous efficiency and performance criteria. In 2023, the Northeast Division built 400 Zero Energy Ready Homes in New Je
Hovnanian Enterprises Receives Two U.S. Department Of Energy 2023 Awards For Building Energy Efficient Homes
Built Most Zero Energy Ready Homes in United StatesHousing Innovation Award for Energy Efficiency MATAWAN, N.J., Oct. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV), a leading national homebuilder, announced that it received two United States Department of Energy (DOE) 2023 Housing Innovation Awards. The Housing Innovation Awards recognize leading homebuilders from across the country who are constructing Zero Energy Ready Homes (ZERH), the federal government’s highest certi
HOV Price Returns
Continue Researching HOVWant to do more research on Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch