Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV): Price and Financial Metrics
HOV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HOV is -3.89 -- better than just 3.2% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, Hovnanian Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than just 2.89% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hovnanian Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PMTS, ATI, CPAC, NICK, and OSN.
- HOV's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.khov.com.
HOV Daily Price Range
HOV 52-Week Price Range
HOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
HOV Price/Volume Stats
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV) Company Bio
Hovnanian Enterprises designs, constructs, markets, and sells residential homes in the United States. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Red Bank, New Jersey.