Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.93% of US stocks.
- HOV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- HOV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.7% of US stocks).
HOV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HOV is 15.91 -- better than 98.53% of US stocks.
- HOV's current price/earnings ratio is 0.97, which is higher than only 0.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -175.24 for Hovnanian Enterprises Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hovnanian Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BXC, XPO, INT, CHRA, and ANDE.
- Visit HOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.khov.com.
HOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOV's price/sales ratio is 78.57% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, HOV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- HOV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOV.
HOV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 130.82%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.22%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 675.84%.
The table below shows HOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.31% of graded US stocks.
- HOV's asset turnover comes in at 1.274 -- ranking 25th of 51 Construction stocks.
- ESOA, MTRX, and EME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOV.
The table below shows HOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.13||52-week high||$146.34|
|Prev. close||$94.29||52-week low||$46.87|
|Day high||$94.48||Avg. volume||85,132|
|50-day MA||$110.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.99||Market Cap||582.53M|
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV) Company Bio
Hovnanian Enterprises designs, constructs, markets, and sells residential homes in the United States. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Red Bank, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOV Latest Social Stream
View Full HOV Social Stream
Latest HOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hovnanian Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOV as an investment opportunity.
MATAWAN, N.J., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV), a leading national homebuilder, announced today that Miriam Hernandez-Kakol, the retired Partner and Global Head, Management Consulting Practice of KPMG LLP, has been appointed to its Board of Directors effective immediately. The addition of Ms. Hernandez-Kakol expands Hovnanian’s Board of Directors to eight members, six of whom are independent directors. Ms. Hernandez-Kakol is a transformational global bus
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'd want to...
(Bloomberg) -- The U.S. unemployment rate fell below 4% and wages jumped last month, adding to evidence of a tight labor market that’s expected to help spur Federal Reserve interest-rate liftoff as soon as March despite disappointing payroll growth.Most Read from BloombergOmicron Study in South Africa Points to End of Acute Pandemic PhaseCyprus Finds Covid-19 Infections That Combine Delta and OmicronCrypto Diehards Are About to Find Out If It Really Was a BubbleVeteran Equity Strategist Expects
No summary available.
No summary available.
HOV Price Returns
Continue Researching HOVWant to do more research on Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch