Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOV is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- HOV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
HOV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HOV is 22.09 -- better than 98.82% of US stocks.
- HOV's current price/earnings ratio is 1.07, which is higher than only 0.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -12.58 for Hovnanian Enterprises Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hovnanian Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VGR, CINR, TPC, AMRK, and WW.
- Visit HOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.khov.com.
HOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOV's price/sales ratio is 78.57% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, HOV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- HOV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOV.
HOV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.14%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.5%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 109.19%.
The table below shows HOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.14% of graded US stocks.
- HOV's asset turnover comes in at 1.324 -- ranking 23rd of 53 Construction stocks.
- MTRX, LGIH, and EME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOV.
The table below shows HOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.99||52-week high||$146.34|
|Prev. close||$103.16||52-week low||$27.42|
|Day high||$104.97||Avg. volume||121,325|
|50-day MA||$99.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.42||Market Cap||631.62M|
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV) Company Bio
Hovnanian Enterprises designs, constructs, markets, and sells residential homes in the United States. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Red Bank, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOV Latest Social Stream
View Full HOV Social Stream
Latest HOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hovnanian Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOV as an investment opportunity.
View more earnings on HOVSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaLi-Cycle Misses On Q3 Earnings EstimatesGolden Ocean Agrees For Construction Of Three Kamsarmax Vessels© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Pretax Profit Increased 281% to $62 MillionGross Margin Percentage Increased 560 Basis Points Year-over-Year42% Year-over-Year Increase in Consolidated Backlog Dollars to $1.75 BillionPaid Off $111 Million of Senior Secured Notes in the Third Quarter and an Additional $70 Million Early in the Fourth Quarter MATAWAN, N.J., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV), a leading national homebuilder, reported results for its fiscal third quarter and nine-month period
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are: Wall Street expects Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) to post quarterly earnings at $0.78 per share on revenue of $279.79 million after the closing bell. Zumiez shares rose 1.3% to $38.85 in after-hours trading. RH (NYSE: RH) reported stronger-than-expected results for its second quarter on Wednesday. RH shares gained 1.3% to $681.50 in the after-hours trading session. Analysts expect Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV) to report earnings f
Every investor in Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:HOV ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
MATAWAN, N.J., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV), a leading national homebuilder, will release financial results for the third quarter ended July 31, 2021 the morning of Thursday, September 9, 2021. The Company will webcast its third quarter earnings conference call at 11:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, September 9, 2021.
HOV Price Returns
Continue Researching HOVWant to do more research on Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch