Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- HOV's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HOV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.35% of US stocks).
HOV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HOV is 14.12 -- better than 97.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.67, Hovnanian Enterprises Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- HOV's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VVV, JBI, DAN, ANDE, and PKOH.
- HOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.khov.com.
HOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOV's price/sales ratio is 78.57% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, HOV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- HOV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOV.
HOV Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 675.84%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -37.81%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 130.82%.
The table below shows HOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.31% of graded US stocks.
- HOV's asset turnover comes in at 1.274 -- ranking 25th of 51 Construction stocks.
- ESOA, MTRX, and EME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOV.
The table below shows HOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.20||52-week high||$133.99|
|Prev. close||$42.79||52-week low||$39.69|
|Day high||$46.96||Avg. volume||101,721|
|50-day MA||$47.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.35||Market Cap||291.61M|
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV) Company Bio
Hovnanian Enterprises designs, constructs, markets, and sells residential homes in the United States. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Red Bank, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOV Latest Social Stream
View Full HOV Social Stream
Latest HOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hovnanian Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOV as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:HOV ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Yahoo Finance Live's Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi report existing home sales data for January.
MATAWAN, N.J., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV), a leading national homebuilder, will release financial results for the first quarter ended January 31, 2022 the morning of Tuesday, March 1, 2022. The Company will webcast its first quarter earnings conference call at 11:00 a.m. (ET) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
Investment company McCarthy Asset Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys ARK Innovation ETF, Parker Hannifin Corp, Adient PLC, ARK Genomic Revolution ETF, Ranger Oil Corp, sells , The Trade Desk Inc, Vanguard Growth ETF, 3M Co, Vanguard Value ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, McCarthy Asset Management, Inc..
MATAWAN, N.J., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV), a leading national homebuilder, announced today that Miriam Hernandez-Kakol, the retired Partner and Global Head, Management Consulting Practice of KPMG LLP, has been appointed to its Board of Directors effective immediately. The addition of Ms. Hernandez-Kakol expands Hovnanian’s Board of Directors to eight members, six of whom are independent directors. Ms. Hernandez-Kakol is a transformational global bus
HOV Price Returns
Continue Researching HOVWant to do more research on Hovnanian Enterprises Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch