Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (HOWL): Price and Financial Metrics
HOWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.19||52-week high||$7.51|
|Prev. close||$3.32||52-week low||$1.39|
|Day high||$3.33||Avg. volume||200,620|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.29||Market Cap||113.60M|
HOWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOWL POWR Grades
- HOWL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.45% of US stocks.
- HOWL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HOWL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 19.01% of US stocks).
HOWL Stock Summary
- WEREWOLF THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on April 30, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 6.82% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 238.26%, WEREWOLF THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.04% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HOWL's revenue has grown 403.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.96% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEREWOLF THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MRUS, IPSC, BOLT, SELB, and TSVT.
- Visit HOWL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to werewolftx.com.
HOWL Valuation Summary
- HOWL's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 113.64% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HOWL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.4 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOWL.
HOWL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HOWL, see our HOWL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (HOWL) Company Bio
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics engineered to stimulate the body's immune system for the treatment of cancer. It offers PREDATOR, a platform of protein engineering technology to design and engineer the future of immuno-oncology biotherapeutics for patients. The company's lead product candidates include WTX-124, a conditionally activated Interleukin-2 INDUKINE molecule for the treatment of advanced solid tumors; and WTX-330, a conditionally activated Interleukin-12 INDUKINE molecule for the treatment of relapsed or refractory advanced or metastatic solid tumors or lymphoma. It also develops WTX-613, a conditionally activated interferon alpha INDUKINE molecule for the treatment of solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOWL Latest Social Stream
View Full HOWL Social Stream
Latest HOWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEREWOLF THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOWL as an investment opportunity.
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (HOWL) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (HOWL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.61% and 46.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Werewolf Therapeutics Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Progressing Phase 1/1b clinical trial for IL-2 INDUKINE WTX-124 in advanced or metastatic solid tumors; initial first-in-human clinical data from monotherapy dose-escalation arm expected in 4Q 2023 - - Progressing Phase 1 clinical trial for IL-12 INDUKINE WTX-330 in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors or lymphoma; preclinical data published in Cancer Immunology Research - - First preclinical data for new candidate WTX-712, a conditionally active IL-21 INDUKINE molecule targeting
Werewolf Therapeutics to Participate in May Investor Conferences
WATERTOWN, Mass., May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company” or “Werewolf”) (Nasdaq: HOWL), an innovative biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development of conditionally activated therapeutics engineered to stimulate the body’s immune system for the treatment of cancer, today announced that management will participate at the following conferences in the month of May: Bank of America 2023 Healthcare ConferenceDate/Time: Thursday, May 11 at 1:00 pm ETLocation
Werewolf Therapeutics Publishes Preclinical Data on mWTX-330, an IL-12 INDUKINE™ Molecule, in Cancer Immunology Research
WATERTOWN, Mass., April 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company” or “Werewolf”) (Nasdaq: HOWL), an innovative biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development of conditionally activated therapeutics, announced the publication in Cancer Immunology Research Online First of preclinical data for mWTX-330, a systemically delivered Interleukin-12 (IL-12) INDUKINETM molecule. The article, entitled “mWTX-330, an IL-12 INDUKINE Molecule, Activates and Reshapes Tumor-inf
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (HOWL) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (HOWL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.90% and 131.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOWL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...