Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (HOWL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOWL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HOWL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.63% of US stocks.
- HOWL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HOWL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
HOWL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, WEREWOLF THERAPEUTICS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- HOWL's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than just 5.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 642.92%, WEREWOLF THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOWL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SQZ, IKNA, LVTX, BPMC, and SLDB.
- HOWL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WEREWOLF THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to werewolftx.com.
HOWL Valuation Summary
- HOWL's price/earnings ratio is -2.2; this is 109.69% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 21 months, HOWL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOWL.
HOWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.00||52-week high||$9.26|
|Prev. close||$4.11||52-week low||$1.39|
|Day high||$4.11||Avg. volume||807,913|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.08||Market Cap||122.98M|
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (HOWL) Company Bio
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics engineered to stimulate the body's immune system for the treatment of cancer. It offers PREDATOR, a platform of protein engineering technology to design and engineer the future of immuno-oncology biotherapeutics for patients. The company's lead product candidates include WTX-124, a conditionally activated Interleukin-2 INDUKINE molecule for the treatment of advanced solid tumors; and WTX-330, a conditionally activated Interleukin-12 INDUKINE molecule for the treatment of relapsed or refractory advanced or metastatic solid tumors or lymphoma. It also develops WTX-613, a conditionally activated interferon alpha INDUKINE molecule for the treatment of solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOWL Latest Social Stream
View Full HOWL Social Stream
Latest HOWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEREWOLF THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOWL as an investment opportunity.
Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HOWL) top owners are private equity firms with 42% stake, while31% is held by institutions
If you want to know who really controls Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HOWL ), then you'll have to look at the...
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
H.C. Wainwright analyst Andres Y. Maldonado reiterated a Buy rating on Werewolf Therapeutics (HOWL - Research Report) today and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.29.According to TipRanks, Y. Maldonado is ranked #6756 out of 7983 analysts.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Werewolf Therapeutics with a $20.00 average price target.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on Werewolf Therapeutics' latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $4.15 million and a GAAP net loss of $14.59 million.
Werewolf Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on mWTX-330, a Surrogate IL-12 INDUKINE™ Molecule, at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Annual Meeting
- mWTX-330 is designed as a systemically delivered, conditionally activated IL-12 therapy and is a member of a novel class of INDUKINE™ therapeutics - - Preclinical data supports the development of WTX-330, Werewolf’s product candidate, for the potential treatment of selected advanced or metastatic solid tumors or lymphoma - WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company” or “Werewolf”) (Nasdaq: HOWL), an innovative biopharmaceutical company pioneer
HOWL Price Returns