Highpower International Inc (HPJ): Price and Financial Metrics
HPJ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.49, Highpower International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Highpower International Inc is higher than just 11.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HPJ's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Highpower International Inc are ISNS, SYNC, OSTK, EXFO, and NSPR.
- HPJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Highpower International Inc's official web site, go to www.highpowertech.com.
HPJ Stock Price Chart More Charts
HPJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.79||52-week high||$4.81|
|Prev. close||$4.80||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$4.80||Avg. volume||68,977|
|50-day MA||$4.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||75.48M|
Highpower International Inc (HPJ) Company Bio
Highpower International, Inc. produces and sells nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) and lithium-based rechargeable batteries. The company operates in three segments: Lithium Batteries, Ni-MH Batteries, and New Materials. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Shenzhen, China.