HighPeak Energy, Inc. (HPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPK POWR Grades
- HPK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HPK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 113 days.
- HPK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
HPK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HighPeak Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HighPeak Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,418.94%; that's higher than merely 1.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HighPeak Energy Inc comes in at 451.14%, a number that bests 98.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HPK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLSK, MGLN, SAND, YVR, and AJRD.
- Visit HPK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.highpeakenergy.com.
HPK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HPK's EV/EBIT ratio is 752.89% lower, now standing at -118.5.
- Over the past 41 months, HPK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 41 months, HPK's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPK.
HPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.00||52-week high||$21.82|
|Prev. close||$9.05||52-week low||$4.20|
|Day high||$9.20||Avg. volume||84,721|
|50-day MA||$9.88||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$10.92||Market Cap||834.70M|
HighPeak Energy, Inc. (HPK) Company Bio
HighPeak Energy, Inc. operates as an exploration company. The Company offers petroleum engineering, geology, geophysics, drilling, and land financing services. HighPeak Energy serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPK Latest Social Stream
View Full HPK Social Stream
Latest HPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HighPeak Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPK as an investment opportunity.
FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (“HighPeak” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HPK) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock, par value $0.0001 per share (“common stock”), pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 share
FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (“HighPeak” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HPK) today announced that HighPeak Chairman and CEO, Jack Hightower, is scheduled to present at the Enercom Oil & Gas Conference 2021 in Denver, Colorado on Monday, August 16, 2021 at 2:20 p.m. mountain time. Please visit the “Investors” section of the Company’s website for the presentation slides. About HighPeak Energy, Inc. HighPeak Energy, Inc. is a publicly traded independent oil
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of HighPeak Energy, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HPK ) by taking the...
FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (“HighPeak” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HPK) today announced financial and operating results for the second quarter 2021. The Company completed its business combination on August 21, 2020 and consequently, the following operational and financial data refer to the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 (the “Successor period”) and the three and six months ended June 30, 2020 (the “Predecessor period”). Second Quarter 2021
FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: HPK) (“HighPeak Energy”), today announced that it plans to release second quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on Monday, August 9, 2021. HighPeak Energy will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time for investors and analysts to discuss its 2021 second quarter financial results and operational highlights. Conference call participants may call
HPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|