HighPeak Energy, Inc. (HPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HPK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HPK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 76 days.
- HPK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HPK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HighPeak Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 681.19%, HighPeak Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.08% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HighPeak Energy Inc comes in at 711.13%, a number that bests 98.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HPK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFIN, NBRV, NLST, BIOC, and ITCI.
- Visit HPK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.highpeakenergy.com.
HPK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HPK's EV/EBIT ratio is 752.89% lower, now standing at -118.5.
- Over the past 41 months, HPK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 41 months, HPK's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPK.
HPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.98||52-week high||$18.97|
|Prev. close||$16.61||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$17.06||Avg. volume||66,800|
|50-day MA||$15.38||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$11.55||Market Cap||1.62B|
HighPeak Energy, Inc. (HPK) Company Bio
HighPeak Energy, Inc. operates as an exploration company. The Company offers petroleum engineering, geology, geophysics, drilling, and land financing services. HighPeak Energy serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPK Latest Social Stream
View Full HPK Social Stream
Latest HPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HighPeak Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPK as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, HighPeak Energy, Inc. (HPK) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (“HighPeak” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HPK) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share of common stock outstanding. The dividend will be paid on February 25, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 1, 2022. About HighPeak Energy, Inc. HighPeak Energy, Inc. is a publicly traded independent oil and natural gas company, headquartered in For
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
Introduction I was very lucky to have been able to buy HighPeak Energy (HPK) at just over $9 in the first week of October. As the share price has now almost doubled thanks to the rally in pretty much all oil equities. As I have been looking to reshuffle my...
Analysts Anticipate HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:HPK) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $88.96 Million
Wall Street brokerages forecast that HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:HPK) will announce $88.96 million in sales for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have made estimates for HighPeak Energys earnings, with estimates ranging from $79.82 million to $98.10 million. HighPeak Energy posted sales of $11.57 million in the same quarter last year, which suggests a 
HPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|