HighPeak Energy, Inc. (HPK): Price and Financial Metrics
HPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.89||52-week high||$37.36|
|Prev. close||$12.34||52-week low||$11.96|
|Day high||$13.03||Avg. volume||258,708|
|50-day MA||$19.05||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$22.84||Market Cap||1.46B|
HPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HPK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 36.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HPK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HPK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
HPK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HIGHPEAK ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, HPK has reported earnings growth of 711.17%, putting it ahead of 97.79% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that HPK's revenue has grown 209.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.53% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIGHPEAK ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTE, DOC, VET, BHR, and CPK.
- HPK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HIGHPEAK ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.highpeakenergy.com.
HPK Valuation Summary
- HPK's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 28.57% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 62 months, HPK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPK.
HPK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HPK, see our HPK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
HighPeak Energy, Inc. (HPK) Company Bio
HighPeak Energy, Inc. operates as an exploration company. The Company offers petroleum engineering, geology, geophysics, drilling, and land financing services. HighPeak Energy serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPK Latest Social Stream
View Full HPK Social Stream
Latest HPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HIGHPEAK ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPK as an investment opportunity.
HighPeak Energy, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial and Operating Results and Updated Development Plan
FORT WORTH, Texas, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (“HighPeak” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HPK) today announced financial and operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 and provided an updated development plan. Highlights Produced average sales volumes of 37,222 barrels of crude oil equivalent per day (“Boe/d”), consisting of 85% crude oil and 94% liquids.Generated net income of $50.3 million and EBITDAX (a non-GAAP financial measure defined and reconciled below
HighPeak Energy, Inc. Announces 2023 First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
FORT WORTH, Texas, May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: HPK) (“HighPeak Energy”), today announced that it plans to release its 2023 first quarter financial and operating results after the close of trading on Wednesday, May 10, 2023. HighPeak Energy will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time for investors and analysts to discuss its 2023 first quarter financial results and operational highlights. Participants may registe
HighPeak Energy, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
FORT WORTH, Texas, April 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (“HighPeak” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HPK) today announced that, on April 10, 2023, its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share of common stock outstanding. The dividend will be paid May 25, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 1, 2023. About HighPeak Energy, Inc. HighPeak Energy, Inc. is a publicly traded independent oil and natural gas company, headquartered in
HighPeak Energy, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Results and Reaffirms 2023 Outlook
FORT WORTH, Texas, March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (“HighPeak” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HPK) today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter 2022 and reaffirmed its 2023 outlook. Highlights Fourth quarter 2022 sales volumes averaged 37,348 barrels of crude oil equivalent per day (“Boe/d”), an increase of approximately 42% and 151% compared with third quarter 2022 and fourth quarter 2021, respectively, consisting of approximately 85% crude oil and
HighPeak Energy, Inc. Announces 2022 Fourth Quarter and Yearend Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: HPK) (“HighPeak Energy”), today announced that it plans to release its 2022 fourth quarter and yearend financial and operating results after the close of trading on Monday, March 6, 2023. HighPeak Energy will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time for investors and analysts to discuss its 2022 fourth quarter and yearend financial results and operational highlights.
HPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...