HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR): Price and Financial Metrics
HPR Stock Summary
- HighPoint Resources Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.88% of US listed stocks.
- HPR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than only 0.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of HighPoint Resources Corp's share price is greater than that of 99.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HighPoint Resources Corp are AXAS, NOG, MCF, CORR, and CDEV.
- HPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HighPoint Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.hpres.com.
HPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.85||52-week high||$70.50|
|Prev. close||$10.33||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$10.33||Avg. volume||289,168|
|50-day MA||$9.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.27||Market Cap||42.40M|
HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR) Company Bio
High Point Resources, formerly known as Bill Barrett Corporation acquires, explores for, and develops oil and natural gas resources in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.