Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR): Price and Financial Metrics
HR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Healthcare Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 88.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HR is more volatile than only 0.78% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Healthcare Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STAG, PDM, EGP, XHR, and INN.
- HR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.healthcarerealty.com.
HR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.41||52-week high||$37.97|
|Prev. close||$30.13||52-week low||$24.10|
|Day high||$30.46||Avg. volume||865,892|
|50-day MA||$29.94||Dividend yield||4.11%|
|200-day MA||$29.73||Market Cap||4.11B|
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Company Bio
Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing, financing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based Nashville, Tennessee.
HR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HR Latest Social Stream
View Full HR Social Stream
Latest HR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HR as an investment opportunity.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. On the other hand, we'd be...
HR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Todd Meredith – Chief Executive Officer Carla Baca – Associate Vice President, Investor Relations Bethany Mancini – Associate Vice President of Corporate Communications Rob Hull – Executive Vice President, Investments Kris Douglas...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:HR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Healthcare Realty (HR): Q4 FFO of $0.42 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $125.88M (+3.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.82M.Press Release...
HR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRWant to see what other sources are saying about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!