Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR): Price and Financial Metrics
HR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.13||52-week high||$22.35|
|Prev. close||$15.02||52-week low||$13.86|
|Day high||$15.59||Avg. volume||2,812,970|
|50-day MA||$14.75||Dividend yield||8.56%|
|200-day MA||$17.85||Market Cap||5.76B|
HR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HR POWR Grades
- HR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 59.37% of US stocks.
- HR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
HR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HEALTHCARE REALTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that HR's revenue has grown 59.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.81% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HR comes in at 15.68% -- higher than that of 87.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPI, SBRA, AIRC, CRK, and PK.
- Visit HR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htareit.com.
HR Valuation Summary
- HR's price/earnings ratio is -20.4; this is 174.18% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 139 months, HR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 959.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HR.
HR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -30.21%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.67%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.69%.
The table below shows HR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.47% of graded US stocks.
- HR's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 139th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VNO, GBL, and JYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HR.
The table below shows HR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Company Bio
Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing, financing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based Nashville, Tennessee.
HR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HR Latest Social Stream
View Full HR Social Stream
Latest HR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHCARE REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HR as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.18 EPS, expectations were $0.39. Operator: Hello and welcome to the Healthcare Realty Trust Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. My name is Harry, and I’ll be your operator today. [Operator Instructions] […]
Q3 2023 Healthcare Realty Trust Inc Earnings Call
The headline numbers for Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Diversified Healthcare Trust (NASDAQ:DHC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the Diversified Healthcare Trust Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please also note today’s event is being recorded. At this time, I’d like to turn the floor over to Melissa McCarthy, Manager of Investor […]
HR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRWant to see what other sources are saying about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch