Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HR POWR Grades
- HR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 66.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- HR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.08% of US stocks).
HR Stock Summary
- HR's current price/earnings ratio is 113.96, which is higher than 93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HR is more volatile than merely 0.36% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Healthcare Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PDM, STAG, AMH, SRC, and DEA.
- HR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.healthcarerealty.com.
HR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HR's price/sales ratio is 411.76% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- HR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 100.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HR's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HR.
HR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -43.92%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.21%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 13%.
The table below shows HR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.61% of graded US stocks.
- HR's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 138th of 458 Trading stocks.
- LXP, VNO, and GBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HR.
The table below shows HR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.34||52-week high||$34.01|
|Prev. close||$30.92||52-week low||$27.18|
|Day high||$31.10||Avg. volume||954,785|
|50-day MA||$30.71||Dividend yield||3.99%|
|200-day MA||$30.53||Market Cap||4.42B|
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Company Bio
Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing, financing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
HR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HR Latest Social Stream
View Full HR Social Stream
Latest HR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be looking at 10 real estate dividend stocks to buy in August 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis of the real estate industry, and go directly to the 5 Real Estate Dividend Stocks to Buy in August 2021. While the industry outlook for real estate and REITs in 2021 […]
Joining me on the call today are Todd Meredith, Bethany Mancini, Rob Hull and Kris Douglas. A reminder that except for the historical information contained within the matters discussed on this call may contain forward-looking statements that involve estimates, assumptions, risks, and uncertainties.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. The Company reported net income of $23.1 million, or $0.16 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Normalized FFO for the three months ended June 30, 2021 totaled $60.8 million, or $0.43 per diluted common share.
Healthcare Realty (HR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 1.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Healthcare Realty (HR) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
HR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRWant to see what other sources are saying about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch