Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HR POWR Grades
- HR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
HR Stock Summary
- HR's current price/earnings ratio is 63.76, which is higher than 88.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Healthcare Realty Trust Inc are STAG, BDN, MDU, SRC, and CPLP.
- HR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.healthcarerealty.com.
HR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, HR's price/sales ratio is 411.76% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- HR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 100.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HR's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HR.
HR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.26%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.66%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 5.96%.
The table below shows HR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.47% of graded US stocks.
- HR's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 139th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VNO, GBL, and JYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HR.
The table below shows HR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.86||52-week high||$33.77|
|Prev. close||$26.46||52-week low||$24.36|
|Day high||$27.02||Avg. volume||3,309,885|
|50-day MA||$27.99||Dividend yield||4.62%|
|200-day MA||$29.94||Market Cap||4.07B|
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Company Bio
Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing, financing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
HR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HR Latest Social Stream
View Full HR Social Stream
Latest HR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HR as an investment opportunity.
Health Trust of America (NYSE:HTA), which owns and operates medical-office buildings, is said in advanced discussions to combine with smaller rival Health Realty Trust (NYSE:HR) in a transaction with will create a combined company valued at about more than $10B. A cash and stock deal may be completed by early...
The owner-operator of medical-office buildings around the country is in advanced talks to combine with a smaller rival in a deal that could create a company worth more than $10 billion.
The following slide deck was published by Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Healthcare Realty (HR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) today announced results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. The Company reported net income of $21.6 million, or $0.14 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. Normalized FFO for the three months ended December 31, 2021 totaled $64.6 million, or $0.44 per diluted common share and $246.1 million, or $1.71 per diluted common share for the year. Salient quarterly
HR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRWant to see what other sources are saying about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch