Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.68% of US stocks.
- HR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- HR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.88% of US stocks).
HR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Healthcare Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 87.58% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Healthcare Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STAG, PDM, WRE, ASC, and CTRE.
- Visit HR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.healthcarerealty.com.
HR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.25||52-week high||$34.01|
|Prev. close||$31.20||52-week low||$26.77|
|Day high||$31.14||Avg. volume||936,829|
|50-day MA||$31.01||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$30.00||Market Cap||4.29B|
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Company Bio
Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing, financing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based Nashville, Tennessee.
HR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HR Latest Social Stream
View Full HR Social Stream
Latest HR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:HR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Healthcare Realty (HR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 1.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company reported net income of $24.0 million, or $0.17 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Normalized FFO for the three months ended March 31, 2021 totaled $58.3 million, or $0.42 per diluted common share. Salient quarterly highlights include: Normalized FFO per share totaled $0.42, an increase of 2.6% from $0.41 in the first quarter of 2020.Same store cash NOI for the first quarter increased 2.1% over the first quarter of 2020. For the trailing twelve months ended March 31, 2021, same store cash NOI grew 2.0%.Predictive growth measures in the same store portfolio include: Average in-place re...
We Think Shareholders May Consider Being More Generous With Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated's (NYSE:HR) CEO Compensation Package
Shareholders will probably not be disappointed by the robust results at Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated ( NYSE:HR...
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (NYSE:HR) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League […]
HR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRWant to see what other sources are saying about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch