Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HR POWR Grades
- HR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
HR Stock Summary
- HR's current price/earnings ratio is 111.88, which is higher than 95.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of HEALTHCARE REALTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUI, PDM, RPT, KIM, and SNCY.
- Visit HR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.htareit.com.
HR Valuation Summary
- HR's price/sales ratio is 8.9; this is 641.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- HR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HR.
HR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -93.04%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.18%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 2.16%.
The table below shows HR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.47% of graded US stocks.
- HR's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 139th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VNO, GBL, and JYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HR.
The table below shows HR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.43||52-week high||$34.83|
|Prev. close||$20.30||52-week low||$18.40|
|Day high||$20.50||Avg. volume||4,420,914|
|50-day MA||$19.97||Dividend yield||6.07%|
|200-day MA||$26.33||Market Cap||7.78B|
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Company Bio
Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing, financing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
HR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HR Latest Social Stream
View Full HR Social Stream
Latest HR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHCARE REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HR as an investment opportunity.
As you might know, Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated ( NYSE:HR ) recently reported its third-quarter numbers. Sales...
Healthcare Realty Trust ( NYSE:HR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$306.4m (up 125% from...
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 09, 2022 12:00 PM ET
Ron Hubbard - Vice President of Investor Relations
Todd Meredith - President, Chief Executive Officer & Director
Kris Douglas - Chief Financial Officer
Rob Hull - Executive Vice President, Investments
Conference Call Participants
Nick Yulico - Scotiabank
Austin Wurschmidt - KeyBanc
Juan Sanabria - BMO Capital
Rich Anderson - SMBC
Steven Valiquette - Barclays
Daniel Bernstein - Capital One
John Pawlowski - Green Street
Tayo Okusanya - Credit Suisse
Mike Mueller - JPMorgan
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company reported net income attributable to common stockholders of $28.3 million, or $0.08 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Normalized FFO for the three months ended September 30, 2022 totaled $129.4 million, or $0.39 per diluted common share. Salient quarterly highlights include: The Comp
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) (the “Company”) today announced its common stock cash dividend in the amount of $0.31 per share, payable on November 30, 2022 to Class A common stockholders of record on November 15, 2022. Additionally, the eligible holders of the Company’s operating partnership units (“OP Units”) will receive an OP Unit distribution of $0.31 per unit equivalent to the Company’s Class A common stock dividend descri
HR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRWant to see what other sources are saying about Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch