Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, HR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than just 9.97% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: HR reports less variability in its cash flow than only 9.84% of dividend stocks in our set.
- HR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 8.31% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NOK, HBB, CPB, AAPL and EDU.
HR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 45.03%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Healthcare Realty Trust Inc than it is for 82.12% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- HR's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 78.21% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, HR's equity discount rate is less than 87.15% of those stocks.
HR Dividend Chart
HR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.46%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.11%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.95%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.26%|
|6||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||6.03%|
|7||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.82%|
|8||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||5.60%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.28%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.97%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.78%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||3.88%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.33%|
|18||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.10%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on HR dividends?Want to do more research on Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc Common Stock (HR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) - Dividend Investor
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha