Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HR's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 9.17% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- HR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.26%, higher than about 4.08% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HR has less fluctuation in its price than 99.11% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTXS, NWFL, CULP, KGC and PBR.
HR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 77.91% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 5 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 80.07% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- HR's annual revenue of 513 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 19.19% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- HR's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 82.45% of them.
HR Dividend Chart
HR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HR dividends?Want to do more research on Healthcare Realty Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc Common Stock (HR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) - Dividend Investor
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha