Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRMY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HRMY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRMY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HRMY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HRMY Stock Summary
- HRMY's went public 2.44 years ago, making it older than just 12.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.23, HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 83.64% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, HRMY has reported earnings growth of 150.24%, putting it ahead of 90.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRMY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXTI, NPCE, PAR, SERA, and DIOD.
- Visit HRMY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harmonybiosciences.com.
HRMY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HRMY's price/earnings ratio is 16.74% lower, now standing at 18.9.
- HRMY's price/sales ratio has moved down 381.5 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRMY.
HRMY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRMY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.01% of graded US stocks.
- HRMY's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 49th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HRMY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.57||52-week high||$62.08|
|Prev. close||$48.82||52-week low||$32.69|
|Day high||$49.74||Avg. volume||640,556|
|50-day MA||$54.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.62||Market Cap||2.88B|
Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY) Company Bio
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of neurological disorders. Its product WAKIX is a molecule with a novel mechanism of action designed to increase histamine signaling in the brain by binding to H3 receptors. The company was founded on July 25, 2017 and is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRMY Latest Social Stream
View Full HRMY Social Stream
Latest HRMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRMY as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 12 cheap biotech stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of the biotech sector, you can go directly to see 5 Cheap Biotech Stocks To Buy. The biotechnology sector has been on the rise over the past three decades. Several forecasts expect the sector […]
Analysts spell out what new Novavax CEO John Jacobs could mean for the Gaithersburg biotech, its Covid vaccine
As Novavax Inc. prepares for its next chapter under a new CEO, the Gaithersburg biotech faces a pivotal turning point — still with a chance to change a narrative thus far riddled with just as many setbacks as successes. Industry analysts say Novavax’s Covid-19 vaccine is a good product that missed its window to really capitalize on the market opportunity after launching well behind competitors — but that going forward, the company could have more shots on goal. “They still have a chance to turn this around,” said Roger Song, an analyst with New York investment banking firm Jefferies, who covers Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX).
Strength Seen in Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. (HRMY): Can Its 5.1% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. (HRMY) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Although a change at the top boosted sentiment for Novavax, the harsh reality is that NVAX stock faces a mountain of worries.
MARKET PULSE Shares of Novavax Inc. (NVAX) were up about 9% in trading on Monday after the company said John Jacobs will take over as president and CEO on Jan. 23. Jacobs, the former president and CEO of Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc.
HRMY Price Returns