Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRMY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HRMY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- HRMY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HRMY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.09% of US stocks).
HRMY Stock Summary
- HRMY's went public 2.11 years ago, making it older than just 9.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HRMY's current price/earnings ratio is 42.82, which is higher than 88.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.83, HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 84.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC are ECOM, OSIS, CPRX, OMCL, and PRLB.
- HRMY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.harmonybiosciences.com.
HRMY Valuation Summary
- HRMY's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 263.16% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HRMY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 55.7 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRMY.
HRMY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRMY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.01% of graded US stocks.
- HRMY's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 49th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HRMY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.64||52-week high||$57.13|
|Prev. close||$43.92||52-week low||$31.54|
|Day high||$43.65||Avg. volume||495,989|
|50-day MA||$47.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.70||Market Cap||2.58B|
Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY) Company Bio
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of neurological disorders. Its product WAKIX is a molecule with a novel mechanism of action designed to increase histamine signaling in the brain by binding to H3 receptors. The company was founded on July 25, 2017 and is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRMY Latest Social Stream
View Full HRMY Social Stream
Latest HRMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRMY as an investment opportunity.
Albireo Pharma (ALBO) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
HARMONY BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES 2022 FUNDING RECIPIENTS OF PATIENTS AT THE HEART AND PROGRESS AT THE HEART AWARD PROGRAMS
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. ("Harmony") (NASDAQ: HRMY), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing innovative therapies for patients with rare neurological diseases, today announced on the fourth annual World Narcolepsy Day, the funding recipients of its Patients at the Heart and Progress at the Heart award programs.
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. ("Harmony" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HRMY), a pharmaceutical company focused on delivering innovative therapies that improve the health of people living with rare neurological diseases, today announced that Harmony's management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Four biotech stocks are lighting up the IBD 50 with high Relative Strength Ratings. One is near a buy point.
HRMY Price Returns