Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY): Price and Financial Metrics
HRMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.84||52-week high||$62.08|
|Prev. close||$34.39||52-week low||$29.81|
|Day high||$35.16||Avg. volume||785,468|
|50-day MA||$34.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.95||Market Cap||2.09B|
HRMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRMY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HRMY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.72% of US stocks.
- HRMY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HRMY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
HRMY Stock Summary
- HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on August 19, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 14.21% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 78.97%; that's higher than 85.1% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC comes in at 42.46%, a number that bests 85.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DIOD, NPCE, DLB, NTCT, and MASS.
- Visit HRMY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harmonybiosciences.com.
HRMY Valuation Summary
- HRMY's price/earnings ratio is 11.4; this is 52.7% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 34 months, HRMY's price/sales ratio has gone down 384.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRMY.
HRMY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRMY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.01% of graded US stocks.
- HRMY's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 49th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HRMY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRMY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HRMY, see our HRMY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$51.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY) Company Bio
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of neurological disorders. Its product WAKIX is a molecule with a novel mechanism of action designed to increase histamine signaling in the brain by binding to H3 receptors. The company was founded on July 25, 2017 and is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRMY Latest Social Stream
View Full HRMY Social Stream
Latest HRMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARMONY BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRMY as an investment opportunity.
HARMONY BIOSCIENCES TO PRESENT NEW WAKIX® (PITOLISANT) SAFETY AND EFFICACY DATA AT SLEEP 2023 ANNUAL MEETING
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. ("Harmony") (Nasdaq: HRMY), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing innovative therapies for patients with rare neurological diseases, today announced that new safety and efficacy data from a Phase 2 proof-of-concept study evaluating pitolisant for the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness in patients with Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS) will be highlighted as a poster presentation during a late-breaking abstract session at the 37th
Harmony Biosciences Holdings First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Harmony Biosciences Holdings ( NASDAQ:HRMY ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$119.1m (up...
Harmony Biosciences (HRMY) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to Harmony Biosciences' first-quarter 2023 financial results conference call. Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us today as we review Harmony Biosciences' first-quarter 2023 financial results and provide a business update.
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. (HRMY) Surpasses Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. (HRMY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 0.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Harmony Biosciences Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Business Updates
WAKIX® (pitolisant) Net Revenue Increased ~40% Year-over-Year to $119.1 Million for First Quarter 2023 Average Number of Patients on WAKIX Increased ~1,200 Year-over-Year to ~5,100 for First Quarter 2023 Exited First Quarter 2023 With ~5,200 Patients on WAKIX WAKIX Surpassed $1 Billion in Cumulative Net Revenue Since Launch Anticipate Topline Data in Fourth Quarter 2023 in Phase 3 Idiopathic Hypersomnia (“IH”) INTUNE Study Given Continued Strong Momentum Conference Call and Webcast to be Held To
HRMY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...