Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRMY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HRMY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRMY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HRMY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
HRMY Stock Summary
- Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on August 19, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 85.41, Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -803.78%; that's higher than merely 2.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc are OSIS, PRTK, NCR, QUOT, and ESTA.
- HRMY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.harmonybiosciences.com.
HRMY Valuation Summary
- HRMY's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.1; this is 23.21% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 13 months, HRMY's price/sales ratio has gone down 380.6.
- HRMY's price/sales ratio has moved down 380.6 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRMY.
HRMY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRMY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.01% of graded US stocks.
- HRMY's asset turnover comes in at 0.652 -- ranking 49th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HRMY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.33||52-week high||$54.00|
|Prev. close||$39.13||52-week low||$25.09|
|Day high||$41.53||Avg. volume||467,032|
|50-day MA||$45.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.98||Market Cap||2.44B|
Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY) Company Bio
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. is a commercial-stage pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of neurological disorders. Its product WAKIX is a molecule with a novel mechanism of action designed to increase histamine signaling in the brain by binding to H3 receptors. The company was founded on July 25, 2017 and is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRMY Latest Social Stream
View Full HRMY Social Stream
Latest HRMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRMY as an investment opportunity.
Berkeley Lights, Inc. (BLI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4% and 5.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Drug makers with superb pipelines are likely to deliver great returns for long-term investors.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Inc. ("Harmony") (Nasdaq: HRMY), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing innovative therapies for patients with rare neurological diseases, today announced that it will issue a press release on the Company's fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Monday, February 28, 2022. Following the release, Harmony will conduct a conference call and live webcast on the same day, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
On Jan. 5, Harmony shares triggered an important sell rule upon entering the 7%-8% sell zone.
HRMY Price Returns