Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HROW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HROW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.34% of US stocks.
- HROW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HROW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.06% of US stocks).
HROW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $244,024,734, Harrow Health Inc has a greater market value than 25.64% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HROW is currently 91.81, higher than 95.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Harrow Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of -155.27%; that's higher than only 13.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Harrow Health Inc are LQDT, GPX, MHH, VIAV, and EMKR.
- HROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harrow Health Inc's official web site, go to www.harrowinc.com.
HROW Valuation Summary
- HROW's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.6; this is 26.59% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 150 months, HROW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.7.
- HROW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.7 over the prior 150 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HROW.
HROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.92||52-week high||$11.24|
|Prev. close||$9.31||52-week low||$4.65|
|Day high||$9.22||Avg. volume||269,966|
|50-day MA||$8.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.60||Market Cap||237.11M|
Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW) Company Bio
Harrow Health, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and sells medications for unmet needs primarily in the United States. The company primarily provides ophthalmology based formulations to physicians and patients; and sterile and non-sterile compounded medications. It also develops and commercializes therapeutics for treating ocular surface diseases; and non-intravenous sedation and anesthesia therapeutics for human medical procedures in hospital, outpatient, and in-office settings. Its products portfolio includes topical eye drop drug candidates, including SURF-100 and SURF-200; SURF-300, an oral capsule for treating patients suffering from ocular surface diseases, and DED signs and symptoms; Klarity drops to protect and rehabilitate the ocular surface pathology for patients with DED; MELT-100, a drug that is administered sublingually for conscious sedation during cataract surgery; MAY-66 that is used for the treatment of symptoms associated with Peyronie's disease; MAY-44, a non-estrogen topical analgesic gel; and other drug candidates for rare diseases. In addition, the company engages in the development of MAY-88, an oral anhydrous extend release suspension of pentosan polysulfate sodium for interstitial cystitis. The company was formerly known as Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Harrow Health, Inc. in December 2018. Harrow Health, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
HROW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Harrow Health Inc. To summarize, we found that Harrow Health Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Harrow Health Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Harrow Health Inc over the past 1 years is 3.5%; that's higher than 94.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Harrow Health Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.27% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HROW Latest Social Stream
View Full HROW Social Stream
Latest HROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harrow Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HROW as an investment opportunity.
Is (HROW) Outperforming Other Medical Stocks This Year?
NASHVILLE, Tenn. & MENDRISIO, Switzerland, July 27, 2021--Harrow Health Acquires Patented Ophthalmic Surgical Drug Candidate from Sintetica
NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: HROW), an ophthalmic-focused healthcare company, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021, on Tuesday, August 10, 2021, after the market close. The Company will also post its second quarter Letter to Stockholders to the “Investors” section of its website, harrowinc.com. Harrow Health will host a conference call and live webcast at 4:45 p.m.
EMERYVILLE, Calif. & NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $HROW #Avenova--NovaBay partners with ImprimisRx to promote prescription Avenova.
EMERYVILLE, Calif. & NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 19, 2021--NovaBay partners with ImprimisRx to promote prescription Avenova.
HROW Price Returns