Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HROW POWR Grades
- HROW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 60.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HROW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HROW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
HROW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HROW is 6.42 -- better than 94.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 231.26%, Harrow Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.06% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Harrow Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,013.52%; that's higher than 97.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Harrow Health Inc are QUOT, TWOU, SWI, ASPN, and SILK.
- HROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harrow Health Inc's official web site, go to www.harrowinc.com.
HROW Valuation Summary
- HROW's price/earnings ratio is 40.4; this is 10.68% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HROW's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 151 months.
- HROW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 43.4 over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HROW.
HROW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 116.8%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 82.85%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -39.27%.
The table below shows HROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HROW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.94% of graded US stocks.
- HROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.893 -- ranking 26th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CGEN, ADAP, and ACOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HROW.
The table below shows HROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$12.99|
|Prev. close||$6.89||52-week low||$5.40|
|Day high||$6.93||Avg. volume||92,331|
|50-day MA||$6.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.53||Market Cap||166.24M|
Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW) Company Bio
Harrow Health, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and sells medications for unmet needs primarily in the United States. The company primarily provides ophthalmology based formulations to physicians and patients; and sterile and non-sterile compounded medications. It also develops and commercializes therapeutics for treating ocular surface diseases; and non-intravenous sedation and anesthesia therapeutics for human medical procedures in hospital, outpatient, and in-office settings. Its products portfolio includes topical eye drop drug candidates, including SURF-100 and SURF-200; SURF-300, an oral capsule for treating patients suffering from ocular surface diseases, and DED signs and symptoms; Klarity drops to protect and rehabilitate the ocular surface pathology for patients with DED; MELT-100, a drug that is administered sublingually for conscious sedation during cataract surgery; MAY-66 that is used for the treatment of symptoms associated with Peyronie's disease; MAY-44, a non-estrogen topical analgesic gel; and other drug candidates for rare diseases. In addition, the company engages in the development of MAY-88, an oral anhydrous extend release suspension of pentosan polysulfate sodium for interstitial cystitis. The company was formerly known as Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Harrow Health, Inc. in December 2018. Harrow Health, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HROW Latest Social Stream
View Full HROW Social Stream
Latest HROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harrow Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HROW as an investment opportunity.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 24, 2022--Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: HROW), an ophthalmic‑focused healthcare company, today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021, on Thursday, March 10, 2022, after the market close. The Company will also post its fourth quarter Letter to Stockholders to the "Investors" section of its website, harrowinc.com. Harrow Health will host a conference call and live webcast at 4:45 p.m. Eastern Time to d
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 22, 2022--Harrow Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: HROW), an ophthalmic‑focused healthcare company, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the New Drug Application (NDA) filing for AMP-100, the Company’s drug candidate for ocular surface anesthesia and intraoperative pain management during ocular surgery. The FDA has assigned the application standard review and a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) target action date of October 16, 2022.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 15, 2022--Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: HROW), an ophthalmic-focused healthcare company, today announced that Mark L. Baum, Chief Executive Officer, and Andrew Boll, Chief Financial Officer, will present a company overview at the Aegis Capital Corp. Virtual Conference to be held on February 23-25, 2022.
Biotech insiders are among the most important investors to pay close attention to.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 08, 2022--Harrow Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: HROW), an ophthalmic‑focused healthcare company, today announced that its inaugural 2022 Corporate Transparency Report is now available under the Investors section of the Company’s website, harrowinc.com. The report focuses on Harrow Health’s commitment to initiatives that it believes support its mission to make innovative, sight-saving medications more accessible and affordable.
HROW Price Returns