Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HROW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HROW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.34% of US stocks.
- HROW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HROW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
HROW Stock Summary
- Harrow Health Inc's market capitalization of $231,531,093 is ahead of only 23.97% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HROW is currently 87.11, higher than 95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Harrow Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of -155.27%; that's higher than merely 13.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Harrow Health Inc are GPX, LQDT, MHH, ECOM, and VIAV.
- HROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Harrow Health Inc's official web site, go to www.harrowinc.com.
HROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.33||52-week high||$11.24|
|Prev. close||$8.39||52-week low||$4.65|
|Day high||$8.40||Avg. volume||227,470|
|50-day MA||$8.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.22||Market Cap||221.43M|
Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW) Company Bio
Harrow Health, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and sells medications for unmet needs primarily in the United States. The company primarily provides ophthalmology based formulations to physicians and patients; and sterile and non-sterile compounded medications. It also develops and commercializes therapeutics for treating ocular surface diseases; and non-intravenous sedation and anesthesia therapeutics for human medical procedures in hospital, outpatient, and in-office settings. Its products portfolio includes topical eye drop drug candidates, including SURF-100 and SURF-200; SURF-300, an oral capsule for treating patients suffering from ocular surface diseases, and DED signs and symptoms; Klarity drops to protect and rehabilitate the ocular surface pathology for patients with DED; MELT-100, a drug that is administered sublingually for conscious sedation during cataract surgery; MAY-66 that is used for the treatment of symptoms associated with Peyronie's disease; MAY-44, a non-estrogen topical analgesic gel; and other drug candidates for rare diseases. In addition, the company engages in the development of MAY-88, an oral anhydrous extend release suspension of pentosan polysulfate sodium for interstitial cystitis. The company was formerly known as Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Harrow Health, Inc. in December 2018. Harrow Health, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
HROW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Harrow Health Inc. To summarize, we found that Harrow Health Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Harrow Health Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Harrow Health Inc over the past 1 years is 3.5%; that's higher than 94.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Harrow Health Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.27% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HROW Latest Social Stream
View Full HROW Social Stream
Latest HROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Harrow Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HROW as an investment opportunity.
Harrow Health Announces Closing of $20 Million Aggregate Principal Amount Offering of 8.625% Senior Notes Due 2026
NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: HROW) (“Harrow Health” or the “Company”), an ophthalmic-focused healthcare company, today announced the closing of its underwritten registered public offering of $20 million aggregate principal amount of 8.625% senior notes due 2026 (the “Notes”), which includes the full exercise of the over-allotment option of $2.5 million aggregate principal amount granted to the underwriters. The Notes will be treated as a single
Harrow Health (HROW) has priced its public offering of $17.5M of 8.625% senior notes due 2026.The Notes will be sold at $25.75/Note, for aggregate gross proceeds of ~$18.03M, will be treated as a single series and will trade interchangeably with the existing notes.Underwriters are granted an option to purchase an...
Harrow Health Announces Pricing of $17.5 Million Aggregate Principal Amount Offering of 8.625% Senior Notes Due 2026
NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: HROW) (“Harrow Health” or the “Company”), an ophthalmic-focused healthcare company, today announced the pricing of its underwritten registered public offering of $17.5 million aggregate principal amount of 8.625% senior notes due 2026 (the “Notes”). The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional $2.5 million aggregate principal amount of Notes in connection with the offering. The
Harrow Health Announces Offering of $17.5 Million of 8.625% Senior Notes Due 2026 and “BB” Rating from Egan-Jones
NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: HROW) (“Harrow Health” or the “Company”), an ophthalmic-focused healthcare company, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten registered public offering of $17.5 million aggregate principal amount of its 8.625% senior notes due 2026 (the “Notes”), subject to market and certain other conditions. The Notes will be treated as a single series with the Company’s outstanding 8.625% senior notes due 2026 and wi
Harrow Health's (NASDAQ:HROW) stock is up by a considerable 24% over the past month. Given that the market rewards...
HROW Price Returns