Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HROW POWR Grades
- HROW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.83% of US stocks.
- HROW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HROW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
HROW Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HARROW HEALTH INC is higher than 98.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HROW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HROW is more volatile than 86.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HROW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLXS, SXT, CLFD, GLDD, and PYCR.
- Visit HROW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.harrowinc.com.
HROW Valuation Summary
- HROW's EV/EBIT ratio is -83.9; this is 1371.21% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 170 months, HROW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 81.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HROW.
HROW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.66%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 134.06%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.96%.
The table below shows HROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HROW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.94% of graded US stocks.
- HROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.893 -- ranking 26th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CGEN, ADAP, and ACOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HROW.
The table below shows HROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HROW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HROW, see our HROW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
HROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.23||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$21.46||52-week low||$5.40|
|Day high||$22.00||Avg. volume||354,815|
|50-day MA||$17.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.81||Market Cap||636.22M|
Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW) Company Bio
Harrow Health, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and sells medications for unmet needs primarily in the United States. The company primarily provides ophthalmology based formulations to physicians and patients; and sterile and non-sterile compounded medications. It also develops and commercializes therapeutics for treating ocular surface diseases; and non-intravenous sedation and anesthesia therapeutics for human medical procedures in hospital, outpatient, and in-office settings. Its products portfolio includes topical eye drop drug candidates, including SURF-100 and SURF-200; SURF-300, an oral capsule for treating patients suffering from ocular surface diseases, and DED signs and symptoms; Klarity drops to protect and rehabilitate the ocular surface pathology for patients with DED; MELT-100, a drug that is administered sublingually for conscious sedation during cataract surgery; MAY-66 that is used for the treatment of symptoms associated with Peyronie's disease; MAY-44, a non-estrogen topical analgesic gel; and other drug candidates for rare diseases. In addition, the company engages in the development of MAY-88, an oral anhydrous extend release suspension of pentosan polysulfate sodium for interstitial cystitis. The company was formerly known as Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Harrow Health, Inc. in December 2018. Harrow Health, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HROW Latest Social Stream
View Full HROW Social Stream
Latest HROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARROW HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HROW as an investment opportunity.
B. Riley Leads Financing to Support Harrow Health Acquisition
B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: RILY) ("B. Riley"), a diversified financial services platform, today announced that certain of its affiliates led the financing to support Harrow Health, Inc.'s ("Harrow") (Nasdaq: HROW) recent acquisition of the exclusive commercial rights to five FDA approved ophthalmic products. B. Riley provided $59.75 million in debt financing to Harrow in January 2023 upon consummation of the acquisition, and as part of a fully backstopped $125 million commitment. The B. R
Harrow Announces New $100 Million Secured Credit Facility with Oaktree
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 28, 2023--Harrow (Nasdaq: HROW), a leading U.S. eyecare pharmaceutical company, today announced that it has entered into a $100 million secured credit financing agreement with funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. ("Oaktree"). The interest-only secured credit facility carries an interest rate equal to the three-month secured overnight financing rate (SOFR) plus 6.50%, includes flexible terms and covenants, and is expected to mature in approximately three years
Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:HROW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:HROW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 23, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. And welcome to Harrow’s Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is MJ, and I will be your operator for today’s call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later we will conduct a question-and-answer session. As […]
Q4 2022 Harrow Health Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Harrow Health Inc Earnings Call
Harrow Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2022 Financial Results
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 23, 2023--Harrow (NASDAQ: HROW), a leading U.S. eyecare pharmaceutical company, today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. The Company also posted its fourth quarter and year-end Letter to Stockholders and corporate presentation to the "Investors" section of its website, harrow.com.
HROW Price Returns
Continue Researching HROWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Harrow Health Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Harrow Health Inc (HROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Harrow Health Inc (HROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Harrow Health Inc (HROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...