Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW): Price and Financial Metrics
HROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.01||52-week high||$28.25|
|Prev. close||$20.98||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$21.08||Avg. volume||398,788|
|50-day MA||$22.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.74||Market Cap||632.86M|
HROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HROW POWR Grades
- HROW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HROW is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HROW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HROW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HROW is 4.23 -- better than 88.43% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.13 for HARROW HEALTH INC; that's greater than it is for 90.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 123.34%, HARROW HEALTH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HARROW HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HSKA, DCGO, SKIN, JKS, and EVOK.
- HROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HARROW HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.harrowinc.com.
HROW Valuation Summary
- HROW's EV/EBIT ratio is -102.2; this is 951.67% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HROW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 100.1 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HROW.
HROW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.66%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 134.06%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.96%.
The table below shows HROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HROW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.94% of graded US stocks.
- HROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.893 -- ranking 26th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CGEN, ADAP, and ACOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HROW.
The table below shows HROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HROW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HROW, see our HROW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW) Company Bio
Harrow Health, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and sells medications for unmet needs primarily in the United States. The company primarily provides ophthalmology based formulations to physicians and patients; and sterile and non-sterile compounded medications. It also develops and commercializes therapeutics for treating ocular surface diseases; and non-intravenous sedation and anesthesia therapeutics for human medical procedures in hospital, outpatient, and in-office settings. Its products portfolio includes topical eye drop drug candidates, including SURF-100 and SURF-200; SURF-300, an oral capsule for treating patients suffering from ocular surface diseases, and DED signs and symptoms; Klarity drops to protect and rehabilitate the ocular surface pathology for patients with DED; MELT-100, a drug that is administered sublingually for conscious sedation during cataract surgery; MAY-66 that is used for the treatment of symptoms associated with Peyronie's disease; MAY-44, a non-estrogen topical analgesic gel; and other drug candidates for rare diseases. In addition, the company engages in the development of MAY-88, an oral anhydrous extend release suspension of pentosan polysulfate sodium for interstitial cystitis. The company was formerly known as Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Harrow Health, Inc. in December 2018. Harrow Health, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
HROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HROW Latest Social Stream
View Full HROW Social Stream
Latest HROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARROW HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HROW as an investment opportunity.
Harrow to Participate in B. Riley Securities 23rd Annual Institutional Investor Conference on May 24, 2023
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 17, 2023--Harrow (Nasdaq: HROW), a leading U.S. eyecare pharmaceutical company, today announced that it will participate in the upcoming B. Riley Securities 23rd Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 24, 2023, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.
Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:HROW) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:HROW) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 11, 2023 Harrow Health, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.22, expectations were $-0.9132. Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Harrow’s First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Joe, and I will be your operator for today’s call. [Operator Instructions] And as […]
Analysts Initiate Coverage: 5 Stocks for Higher Returns
Increased analyst coverage over the last few weeks might lead to solid price appreciation for stocks like MicroStrategy (MSTR), SPX Technologies (SPXC), Cvent (CVT), Harrow Health (HROW) and Banco (BMA).
Why Shares of Harrow Health Are Slumping Friday
Shares of Harrow Health (NASDAQ: HROW) were down more than 24% as of 1:45 p.m. ET Friday after the company reported first-quarter earnings following the close of trading Thursday. It set a quarterly record for revenue -- $26.1 million, up 28% sequentially and 18% year over year. CEO Mark L. Baum said the company expects the revenue growth from its branded pharmaceutical products will "meaningfully outpace" sales growth for its compounded pharmaceutical products.
Q1 2023 Harrow Health Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Harrow Health Inc Earnings Call
HROW Price Returns
Continue Researching HROWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Harrow Health Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Harrow Health Inc (HROW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Harrow Health Inc (HROW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Harrow Health Inc (HROW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...