Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HROW POWR Grades
- HROW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.39% of US stocks.
- HROW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- HROW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.16% of US stocks).
HROW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HROW is 72.68 -- better than 99.67% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HARROW HEALTH INC is higher than 94.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.87 for HARROW HEALTH INC; that's greater than it is for 96.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HARROW HEALTH INC are ESTA, HYRE, CUTR, WTER, and BLBD.
- HROW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HARROW HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.harrowinc.com.
HROW Valuation Summary
- HROW's EV/EBIT ratio is -22.2; this is 358.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 166 months, HROW's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HROW.
HROW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 154.2%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 883.54%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 50.78%.
The table below shows HROW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HROW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HROW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.94% of graded US stocks.
- HROW's asset turnover comes in at 0.893 -- ranking 26th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CGEN, ADAP, and ACOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HROW.
The table below shows HROW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HROW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HROW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.71||52-week high||$13.29|
|Prev. close||$10.87||52-week low||$5.40|
|Day high||$11.06||Avg. volume||118,979|
|50-day MA||$11.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.28||Market Cap||289.92M|
Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW) Company Bio
Harrow Health, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and sells medications for unmet needs primarily in the United States. The company primarily provides ophthalmology based formulations to physicians and patients; and sterile and non-sterile compounded medications. It also develops and commercializes therapeutics for treating ocular surface diseases; and non-intravenous sedation and anesthesia therapeutics for human medical procedures in hospital, outpatient, and in-office settings. Its products portfolio includes topical eye drop drug candidates, including SURF-100 and SURF-200; SURF-300, an oral capsule for treating patients suffering from ocular surface diseases, and DED signs and symptoms; Klarity drops to protect and rehabilitate the ocular surface pathology for patients with DED; MELT-100, a drug that is administered sublingually for conscious sedation during cataract surgery; MAY-66 that is used for the treatment of symptoms associated with Peyronie's disease; MAY-44, a non-estrogen topical analgesic gel; and other drug candidates for rare diseases. In addition, the company engages in the development of MAY-88, an oral anhydrous extend release suspension of pentosan polysulfate sodium for interstitial cystitis. The company was formerly known as Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Harrow Health, Inc. in December 2018. Harrow Health, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HROW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HROW Latest Social Stream
View Full HROW Social Stream
Latest HROW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HARROW HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HROW as an investment opportunity.
Harrow Health ( NASDAQ:HROW ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$22.8m (up 22% from 3Q 2021...
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Harrow Health (HROW) and Antibe Therapeutics (OtherATBPF)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Harrow Health (HROW – Research Report) and Antibe Therapeutics (ATBPF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Harrow Health (HROW) B.Riley Financial analyst Sahil Kazmi reiterated a Buy rating on Harrow Health today and set a price target of $17.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $11.78.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., November 14, 2022--Harrow (NASDAQ: HROW), an eyecare pharmaceutical company exclusively focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative ophthalmic therapies, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company also posted its third quarter Letter to Stockholders and corporate presentation to the "Investors" section of its website, harrowinc.com.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., November 10, 2022--Harrow (Nasdaq: HROW), an eyecare pharmaceutical company exclusively focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative ophthalmic therapies, today announced the launch of atropine.com, an easy-to-access ordering and marketing portal that is designed specifically for prescribers interested in compounded atropine formulations. All atropine.com prescriptions will be dispensed through Harrow’s wholly owned subsidiary, ImprimisRx.
NASHVILLE, October 28, 2022--Harrow (Nasdaq: HROW), an eyecare pharmaceutical company exclusively focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative ophthalmic therapies, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, on Monday, November 14, 2022, after the market close. The Company will also post its third quarter Letter to Stockholders to the "Investors" section of its website, harrowinc.com. Harrow will host a
HROW Price Returns