Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRZN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HRZN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRZN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HRZN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.44% of US stocks).
HRZN Stock Summary
- For HRZN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.77% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.68%, HORIZON TECHNOLOGY FINANCE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 84.21% of about US stocks.
- HORIZON TECHNOLOGY FINANCE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -71.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HORIZON TECHNOLOGY FINANCE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SAR, SAFE, OXSQ, TPVG, and GLAD.
- HRZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HORIZON TECHNOLOGY FINANCE CORP's official web site, go to www.horizontechfinance.com.
HRZN Valuation Summary
- HRZN's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 272.73% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 143 months, HRZN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRZN.
HRZN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -174.84%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -235.25%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 24.16%.
The table below shows HRZN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRZN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRZN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.49% of graded US stocks.
- HRZN's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 172nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- APTS, FSP, and BDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HRZN.
The table below shows HRZN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.01||52-week high||$19.08|
|Prev. close||$9.86||52-week low||$9.78|
|Day high||$10.17||Avg. volume||187,648|
|50-day MA||$12.38||Dividend yield||11.99%|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||254.07M|
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) Company Bio
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation operates as an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company lends and invests in development stage companies within the technology, life science, healthcare information and services, and cleantech industries. The company is based in Farmington, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRZN Latest Social Stream
View Full HRZN Social Stream
Latest HRZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HORIZON TECHNOLOGY FINANCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRZN as an investment opportunity.
Business development companies, or BDCs, are similar to private equity firms, but with a clear advantage for investors. As a bonus, they generally offer high dividend yields -- with some offering yields that reach into the double-digits and with most around at least 5%. Risks come with these yields, but we'll highlight three BDCs we like today for their high current yields.
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing the best high-yield monthly dividend stocks. However, there are three key considerations: the company’s history of paying dividends, the size of the dividend, and the current yield. Before purchasing any shares, it’s important to consider a company’s history of dividends-paying. This is important because it shows that the company is committed to paying shareholders and is likely to continue doing so in the future. Second, you want to check the
Initial tranche of $25 million provides funding in preparation for registrational trial for lead candidate PDS0101Conference call scheduled for Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 8:00 AM EDT FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (Nasdaq: PDSB), a clinical-stage immunotherapy company developing a growing pipeline of molecularly targeted cancer immunotherapies and infectious disease vaccines based on the Company’s proprietary Versamune® and Infectimune™ T ce
These passive-income powerhouses average a 9.73% yield, which means an initial investment of $37,000, split equally, would net you $300/month in dividend income.
InBrace, the orthodontic company behind the novel Smartwire® technology, announced that it has closed $45 million in financing led by Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: HRZN). This new venture loan facility builds off the $100M+ Series D raise in 2021 to continue accelerating InBrace adoption in the $40 billion orthodontics market.
HRZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRZNWant to see what other sources are saying about Horizon Technology Finance Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch