Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN): Price and Financial Metrics
HRZN Stock Summary
- For HRZN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.24% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HRZN is more volatile than only 8.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Horizon Technology Finance Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 11.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Horizon Technology Finance Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TPVG, GLAD, DKL, AES, and GPP.
- HRZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horizon Technology Finance Corp's official web site, go to www.horizontechfinance.com.
HRZN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HRZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.54||52-week high||$13.78|
|Prev. close||$13.48||52-week low||$11.50|
|Day high||$13.54||Avg. volume||204,774|
|50-day MA||$12.87||Dividend yield||8.86%|
|200-day MA||$12.21||Market Cap||197.29M|
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) Company Bio
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation operates as an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company lends and invests in development stage companies within the technology, life science, healthcare information and services, and cleantech industries. The company is based in Farmington, Connecticut.