Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRZN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HRZN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.97% of US stocks.
- HRZN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- HRZN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
HRZN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Horizon Technology Finance Corp is higher than it is for about 98.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 34.34%, Horizon Technology Finance Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 81.52% of about US stocks.
- Horizon Technology Finance Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRZN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPVG, MNR, VICI, GLAD, and BPY.
- HRZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horizon Technology Finance Corp's official web site, go to www.horizontechfinance.com.
HRZN Valuation Summary
- HRZN's price/sales ratio is 7.1; this is 491.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HRZN's price/earnings ratio has moved up $14.9 over the prior 127 months.
- Over the past 127 months, HRZN's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRZN.
HRZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.44||52-week high||$17.95|
|Prev. close||$17.42||52-week low||$10.65|
|Day high||$17.55||Avg. volume||196,099|
|50-day MA||$16.63||Dividend yield||6.89%|
|200-day MA||$14.06||Market Cap||342.85M|
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) Company Bio
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation operates as an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company lends and invests in development stage companies within the technology, life science, healthcare information and services, and cleantech industries. The company is based in Farmington, Connecticut.
HRZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRZN Latest Social Stream
View Full HRZN Social Stream
Latest HRZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horizon Technology Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRZN as an investment opportunity.
Horizon Technology Finance Management LLC ("Horizon" or "the Advisor"), a registered investment advisor that underwrites and manages secured loans made to companies in the technology, life science, healthcare information and services, and sustainability industries, and the manager and advisor for Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: HRZN), today announced several promotions and new hires across the organization.
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: HRZN) ("Horizon," or the "Company"), a leading specialty finance company that provides capital in the form of secured loans to venture capital backed companies in the technology, life science, healthcare information and services, and sustainability industries, today announced that it has appointed Daniel S. Devorsetz as Chief Operating Officer effective immediately.
An initial tranche of $20 million drawn at the loan closingFunds ongoing clinical development of key investigational product candidatesFinancing provides flexibility and extends runway through multiple clinical catalysts expected in 2021 ROCKVILLE, Md. and CHESTERBROOK, Pa., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerecor Inc. (NASDAQ: CERC), a biopharmaceutical company focused on becoming a leader in the development and commercialization of treatments for rare and orphan diseases, today announced tha
Thank you, and welcome to the Horizon Technology Finance first-quarter 2021 conference call. Representing the company today are Rob Pomeroy, chairman and chief executive officer; Jerry Michaud, president; and Dan Trolio, chief financial officer.
Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.81% and 13.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HRZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRZNWant to see what other sources are saying about Horizon Technology Finance Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch