Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN): Price and Financial Metrics
HRZN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Horizon Technology Finance Corp is higher than it is for about 98.42% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Horizon Technology Finance Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 12.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Horizon Technology Finance Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -21.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 11.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Horizon Technology Finance Corp are OCSI, OFS, BPY, SAR, and GLAD.
- HRZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horizon Technology Finance Corp's official web site, go to www.horizontechfinance.com.
HRZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.30||52-week high||$15.30|
|Prev. close||$13.14||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$13.50||Avg. volume||216,111|
|50-day MA||$13.74||Dividend yield||9.13%|
|200-day MA||$12.40||Market Cap||244.29M|
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) Company Bio
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation operates as an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company lends and invests in development stage companies within the technology, life science, healthcare information and services, and cleantech industries. The company is based in Farmington, Connecticut.
HRZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRZN Latest Social Stream
View Full HRZN Social Stream
Latest HRZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horizon Technology Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRZN as an investment opportunity.
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) CEO Rob Pomeroy on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call March 03, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Megan Bacon - Investor Relations Rob Pomeroy - Chairman and CEO Jerry Michaud - President Dan Trolio - CFO Conference Call Participants Sarkis Sherbetchyan - B. Riley Ryan Lynch - KBW Presentation...
This is Rob Pomeroy. Thank you and welcome to the Horizon Technology Finance fourth-quarter 2020 conference call. Representing the company today are Rob Pomeroy, chairman, and chief executive officer; Jerry Michaud, president; and Dan Trolio, chief financial officer.
The company reported earnings that fell short of analysts' expectations after a tough year in 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 3, 2021 / Horizon Technology Finance Corp. (NASDAQ:HRZN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 3, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25.00% and -9.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HRZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HRZNWant to see what other sources are saying about Horizon Technology Finance Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Horizon Technology Finance Corp (HRZN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!